Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170194 times)
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I am not satisfied with that answer, I lost about 1.500 Ravecoins, somebody has to pay for that. I don't have free electricity.

You mean, you choose a wrong/not established pool on an opensource community project, then the pool went down and the project itself has to reimburse your losses? Wow, that's bold. Chase pool owners if you want to, file reports to police, FBI, KGB or UN, they will sure help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techgtv

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I'm leaving RVN not because of their official pool messup, but mostly because of those toxic fanboys that will blindly defend incompetency so their dear coin can stay hyped. Those devs are hiding behind a bunch of overhyped fanboys that shutdown legitimate concerns from others. I've seen this fanboy disease spread to so many other coins it the past few months, I can't stand those blind noobs. Goodluck and goodbye.

There are no official devs

There are no official pools

There are no official appointed leaders.

this is 100% a community coin with a few initial investors who created the idea, whitepaper and use cases, EVERYTHING afterwards is done by community members that believe in the project, 0% is from ravencoin.

i believe in the project, you can develop on the coin itself, since it is all open source.

Again, this is 100% where NOONE holds your hands like in the world we are trying to get away from. stop putting ravencoin in a bad light, with YOUR mistakes.

i am not a ravencoin fanboy, it is 1 of my 10 investments/mining projects. Learn how to distance yourself from emotion because you are not fit for this space if you keep getting emotional, make bad choices, and then want someone else to fix your mistakes, because you forgot to implement simple security measures.
GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

I'm leaving RVN not because of their official pool messup, but mostly because of those toxic fanboys that will blindly defend incompetency so their dear coin can stay hyped. Those devs are hiding behind a bunch of overhyped fanboys that shutdown legitimate concerns from others. I've seen this fanboy disease spread to so many other coins it the past few months, I can't stand those blind noobs. Goodluck and goodbye.

this is 100% a community coin with a few initial investors who created the idea, whitepaper and use cases, EVERYTHING afterwards is done by community members that believe in the project, 0% is from ravencoin.

i believe in the project, you can develop on the coin itself, since it is all open source.

Again, this is 100% where NOONE holds your hands like in the world we are trying to get away from. stop putting ravencoin in a bad light, with YOUR mistakes.

i am not a ravencoin fanboy, it is 1 of my 10 investments/mining projects. Learn how to distance yourself from emotion because you are not fit for this space if you keep getting emotional, make bad choices, and then want someone else to fix your mistakes, because you forgot to implement simple security measures.

You already said that in previous posts and you represent perfectly what I was talking about.

Drimer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

BigZim was a member of the team. Through his fault many haven't received a coin.
 The team protects him now.
What can be expected from such team further?
There are people to whom have returned coins.
 Also have returned more, than at them was.
who is guilty? People have received others coins including mine.
Nobody wants to take the responsibility.
tiepdh

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

i'm in total agreement with you
Diablola

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Im getting mine payments from threeyed pool. they werent paid since 6th, but I got one on 12th for all that I was owed, and Im getting them daily since
Drimer

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Im getting mine payments from threeyed pool. they werent paid since 6th, but I got one on 12th for all that I was owed, and Im getting them daily since
Not all have received. You have received - you were lucky.
Write to Discord that many people haven't received.
I haven't received too.
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

If that's true, I think calling it unprofessional is being kind, as 3I themselves were telling people to mine elsewhere until everything got sorted out.

That thing happend to me. I got only 92 RVN form 1704 RVN.

So many scams are related to this project / community leaders. From escrow scams (over 1mil rvn was stolen), pool scams (777pool and now threeeyed pool). And leaders of this project are doing nothing about this...

There was definitely an OTC scam and 777pool was called out and expelled the moment something fishy was going on. Threeeyed didn't scam anyone in this case. I've seen no evidence supporting your claim of a scam, and you've been quite vocal and useless regarding the situation in the discord channel, as well.

The information is being made available, the wallet is empty, the TXNs are out there for anyone, but your entitlement will continue to make you look as foolish elsewhere as it did on discord. You're confused by the front-end and that's fine, but you're making some pretty hefty accusations for being unable to back them up.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

BigZim was a member of the team. Through his fault many haven't received a coin.
 The team protects him now.
What can be expected from such team further?
There are people to whom have returned coins.
 Also have returned more, than at them was.
who is guilty? People have received others coins including mine.
Nobody wants to take the responsibility.

He was a community contributor since the beginning. He's not part of the team any more than you or myself.

You're the one making outlandish claims without even trying to back it up. There was no official pool for the project. His was the only one that paid out towards the bounty for an AMD miner (the 1% dev fee has paid bounties of over 2 million RVN)

We get it. You're butthurt about losing your imaginary magic money in digital cryptoland. It was paid out according to the share data that they had. If you can prove otherwise, then please do so.

If not, then you're just starting a smear campaign over 200 coins that you believe you were missing, despite there being a known issue with immature/mature balances showing the wrong information for a period.

Essentially, you're just being angry for the purpose of being angry. That doesn't help us figure out how to prevent this in the future or move ahead as a community.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I haven't received too.

All of the Discord chat members have shown that they believe to be missing under 3,000 RVN total from a share distribution issue. That's less than a single block of this currency.

There have been offers to actually pay out anyone missing an amount if they could prove it was missing. There was an offer to donate to a community pool to pay these people out.

But what good is a fund for this if the ones that are complaining make no attempt to prove what they are owed, so they can be given their coins? (Example: Someone can claim to be owed 500k RVN. Are we to pay this out blindly?)

The wallet is currently empty, and all payments were made based on share data that was available. That's pretty clear evidence against a scam, but you continue to tirade against it.

So, there have been offerings to resolve this, out of other community member's pockets, mind you, and nothing was good enough for you. The offers still stand, by the way.
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

I am not satisfied with that answer, I lost about 1.500 Ravecoins, somebody has to pay for that. I don't have free electricity.

You mean, you choose a wrong/not established pool on an opensource community project, then the pool went down and the project itself has to reimburse your losses? Wow, that's bold. Chase pool owners if you want to, file reports to police, FBI, KGB or UN, they will sure help you.

They will probably help you... getting you butt kicked Smiley
I get it is annoying and you are not happy about it, but man, you lost like 50 bucks... The universe will survive it and so do you.
Drimer

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:08:25 PM by Drimer

Bigzim has removed an opportunity to proofs. Accidentally and can specially.
It isn't important. It is impossible to prove now. And the one who demands proofs, knows it. Knows. Also asks proofs. Knows what demands impossible.
The proof one - many people haven't received a coin what they write everywhere about.
All these people can't lie.
Proofs demand to have an opportunity to close scandal. But it won't turn out.
It is too much people angry.
Tomorrow there will be more people who write here the story about how they haven't returned them a coin.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

I haven't received too.

All of the Discord chat members have shown that they believe to be missing under 3,000 RVN total from a share distribution issue. That's less than a single block of this currency.

There have been offers to actually pay out anyone missing an amount if they could prove it was missing. There was an offer to donate to a community pool to pay these people out.

But what good is a fund for this if the ones that are complaining make no attempt to prove what they are owed, so they can be given their coins? (Example: Someone can claim to be owed 500k RVN. Are we to pay this out blindly?)

The wallet is currently empty, and all payments were made based on share data that was available. That's pretty clear evidence against a scam, but you continue to tirade against it.

So, there have been offerings to resolve this, out of other community member's pockets, mind you, and nothing was good enough for you. The offers still stand, by the way.

Hi man, i assume you are AnotherCrypto in discord. Read your discussion there and i want you to know that i'm with you. I admire your rationality level and the way you respond.

i posted my opinion few pages ago and i quote.
guys calm down. if it was a scam he would take all the coins. He is still in discord. Pool crashed and maybe there was mistakes by manually handling the payouts, however (cause there are two sides in every story), admin (BigZim) stated at discord that the stats on the page were fucked up so...i dunno. We might have the image/idea of missing a few coins, but if the stats were corrupted, we have a fault image of what we must had.

i got most of my coins, from my stats though i believe about 100 raven are missing although as i said above, if stats were corrupted then my opinion is based in wrong numbers in the first place.

sometimes shit happen. ease up with the word scam. life goes on with or without a few raven. It's sad cause threeeyed was the most stable pool so far.

unlike others i did not change pool till two days ago, when admin stated that the pool is gonna close. i received most of my coins and i don't mind missing a few (around 100) but still that's what i believe from the stats (on threeeyed), however, stats on site were corrupted so....
didn't know the guy donated his pool fee for the AMD miner, now that i know that i dont mind even if the coins missing were 1000.

It's definitely not a scam. It was bad timing (dont forget someone died), rapid growth of the pool miners along with a critical software error(?) and ok a bit poor handling by the admin but whatever, his contribution to this project as i read is big. people do mistakes. its human. stop chasing crucifixions and move on people.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
dominguero

Activity: 426
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

One said in the beginning (Bruce maybe) that Ravencoin is a total decentralized cripto, and we could trust no one, only the code.

Bigzim, Kaigeta ... were very active at the start of this coin. They made good job, now they run out ¿together in New Hampshire? and maybe they change the market as their desire.

I know they were (like Bruce Fenton) the very early promotes of this coin, and with his decisions, we are now disoriented and frustrated. But this have no sense if we think that they are only two random people that see the opportunity and make profit with it.

They are not Devs, or haven't any special abilities, the only thing that they had, was the community trust, but now they lost it and only take a lot of $ or/and ravens.  Grin

There are nothing more, we have the same code and future. Nothing was changed.

zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Grafana stats again having problems or is it real? for network hashrate it says 1.4 TH/s, wasn't it before in GH/s?

Also still didn't got paid from 3i, send message on discord but no response. It's been a week or so. When will your "offical pool" be sorted out?

back to post 766 - there is nothing to do, we lost these RVNs

Raven team put threeEyed as OFFICIAL POOL, now STAND BY THAT and pay me back what you owe, simple as that, period.
I will not let this go.

There are no official pools. There is no leadership role in Ravencoin that protects you from this. first of all this is crypto, YOU are responsible for your decisions, some are good, some are bad, some you can't do much about. But YOU are responsible for risk management.

i have never mined for 3i, so i can't comment on the specifics, but if my pool does not pay out as scheduled, i instantly switch my miners to another pool. this would result in a loss of 1 hour of work, IF that pools does not pay out.

If you don't take precautions ( much like backups of files on your computer ), expect to get burned.

Yes there is OFFICIAL pool because they WROTE that on their first page!!!! they have removed that later and what? everything should be fine?? washing hands out of that mess?Huh That will NOT WORK with me!!!!!
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

I chose OFFICAL POOL, it was written by the new thread owner when they removed OLD thread. So what you are saying we again have new problem with this thread as well???

If we have problem with @shiggidy lying and changing FACTS how he wants then this is a SCAM PROJECT ON LARGE SCALE.
Aismen

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

This "SCAM" subject is becoming more and more boring around here.

I'm in that point in which i would ask all these people who had issues for 2-3 days, just let it go, put these in the losses account and move on. Discord is full of this "SCAM", ANN is full of this but really now saying that the whole project in a SCAM is getting really old, really fast.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

I chose OFFICAL POOL, it was written by the new thread owner when they removed OLD thread. So what you are saying we again have new problem with this thread as well???

If we have problem with @shiggidy lying and changing FACTS how he wants then this is a SCAM PROJECT ON LARGE SCALE.

This is exactly how you don't handle a situation. You don't go from "I'm missing my coins" to "THE ENTIRE PROJECT IS A SCAM BECAUSE I'M A SELFISH AND GREEDY BASTARD."

The pool was considered the community pool during January and February because the 1% dev fee was started to fundraise for both Tpruvot and Ace/Brian's miners. There were also a few more bounty payments for partial Nvidia miners in the meantime.

There wasn't an "official pool" per se, but I can see why you're confused on that one in particular. The dev team doesn't operate a pool. They don't mine the coin. They don't control the community.

The dev team makes the coin what they want it to be, through lots of trial, error, and months of coding to prepare for the fork.
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

There wasn't an "official pool" per se, but I can see why you're confused on that one in particular. The dev team doesn't operate a pool. They don't mine the coin. They don't control the community.

The dev team makes the coin what they want it to be, through lots of trial, error, and months of coding to prepare for the fork.

YES THERE WAS!!!! they have wrote that on first page. DON'T LIE TO EVERYONE. It was there in bold text!!!!!
I want those coins back.
Now everyone wants to washt their hands from this, that's not gonna work like that. Project is a SCAM if they don't return coins from their OFFICIAL POOL.
djgfla

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

This 3i bashing is getting tiresome, lets move on.  I was in 3i until forcibly switched and got paid approximately what I thought I was owed.  This was not a scam in my opinion.

For those that claim to have lost RVN's; if loosing 200-300 RVN's is triggering you, skip the next two or three trips to Starbucks, man up and move along.  All of this whining, caterwauling, and crybaby postings are indicative of a level of immaturity that would indicate you belong on some teenage web site about the Kardashians.

Please, no more.  Big Zim and his pool are gone so are the RVN's that it held.  He claims to have been paid everything that was owed and based upon my payout I believe him.  If you feel you were inappropriately paid, let it go and look for a new pool.  Ten to Twenty USD is not worth all this angst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: