Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170194 times)
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

At least it works :-P

And when you look a few posts above, payout is fine as well. Reporting is probably a thing which people sometimes like, sometimes not..

Amen to that brother!

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gt200yar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Everyone is telling that 3i will pay to all - but is a big lie !! I am stoled in about 380rvn by pool (bigzim) bigthief!!!!

DON'T use threeYED pool!!!!

many users are still waiting the payments and the admin pool said that not have more rvn to send!!

threeYED scamer!
http://i105.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0413/e4/81badc5835101b129056d9fe56f413e4.png
PrometherioN

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

ok i've got to say that, since Page 17 on this thread we have conversation about 3ipool this threeyedpool that, where are my 100-500 coins omg blahblahblah, we have soooo many good Pools and only one with some payment problem and that is almost normal in crypto world - personally i know no one likes to loose their coins but comeone (i have lost a lot of coins in past years, my friends were scammed by scam exchanges on hundreds of BTC last 5 Years) and what?  sh1t happens guys what confuses me most is that for newcomers You have made RAVENcoin unthread look bad Wink its 10 pages of some content and 30 about one pool with problems geeezzzz, this thread should be renamed on "3ipool problems ANN"  when i read about someone lost like 1,5$ in coins ....just grow up guys Wink
happyleper

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

That is actually not the point at all in this case, you are well mannered and talk, others just scream WHERE LAMBO.

Now here is the very blunt and brute honest thruth:

COULD you have made a screenshot showing your mature balance lets say, every hour? if so, then you have proof of your balance. if you did not then you don't have the proof neccessary to back up your claims.

This is the very basic rule of crypto and this will get even more important then ever.

BACKUP AND NOTE DOWN EVERYTHING otherwise you can lose EVERYTHING.

change your backup intervals to the interval YOU are comfortable with, in case of emergency crashes, that you are willing to lose

This is a fair point and a lesson learned for me.  Again, though, it doesn't really answer the issue regarding how the community here seems to have reacted to this issue, by and large.  (See below for yet another example of this.)

ok i've got to say that, since Page 17 on this thread we have conversation about 3ipool this threeyedpool that, where are my 100-500 coins omg blahblahblah, we have soooo many good Pools and only one with some payment problem and that is almost normal in crypto world - personally i know no one likes to loose their coins but comeone (i have lost a lot of coins in past years, my friends were scammed by scam exchanges on hundreds of BTC last 5 Years) and what?  sh1t happens guys what confuses me most is that for newcomers You have made RAVENcoin unthread look bad Wink its 10 pages of some content and 30 about one pool with problems geeezzzz, this thread should be renamed on "3ipool problems ANN"  when i read about someone lost like 1,5$ in coins ....just grow up guys Wink

The victim-blaming in this post is perfectly indicative of the point I made several posts ago regarding this community. If anything, it's posts like this that newbies to this coin should be looking at, not just the ones about Threeeyed.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

While other markets were experiencing decline in bearish sentiment RVN was performing all well. Now everywhere is green and markets are on the rise while RVN isn't declining. Under normal situation is understandable but in rebounding of markets it should have been more increased then any other.
PrometherioN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

The victim-blaming in this post is perfectly indicative of the point I made several posts ago regarding this community. If anything, it's posts like this that newbies to this coin should be looking at, not just the ones about Threeeyed.

i don't blame victims because they haven't got paid - I just point out that it's ridiculous behavior talking about few bucks lost on 30 pages of thread mostly because when i enter the forum I search informations and merit discussion about the project how come anyone could read 30 pages of nothing - 3ipool don't make payments - You should just simply give that info on 1st post and that is it
happyleper

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

i don't blame victims because they haven't got paid - I just point out that it's ridiculous behavior talking about few bucks lost on 30 pages of thread mostly because when i enter the forum I search informations and merit discussion about the project how come anyone could read 30 pages of nothing - 3ipool don't make payments - You should just simply give that info on 1st post and that is it

No, you're blaming them for making this coin look bad, and telling them they should grow up.  As this seems to be the prevailing attitude of the community, I think my decision to move on and mine something else has been made.
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Seems like a lot of people lost coins since 3eye had a decent amount of volume.  People are seeking accountability....that's really not a reason to fault anyone.

If everyone has your same "sh1t happens" attitude then nothing will change in this crypto-space.
HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

The difficulty is continuing to go up.  You're not going to keep getting the same gains.  You should stick with one of the bigger pools.  That's either Ravenminer or Suprnova.  Personally I try to not use Suprnova.  I never get good hashrates there and I feel like I'm underpaid compared to other pools.  Their reporting is shitty and sometimes doesn't update.

I hear the hash rate thing about Suprnova all the time. I wonder what that is. Coin rate has been slightly better for me at Suprnova. I've tried a bunch of the pools over the past two plus months. And every time I find one paying what I expect to get paid, it closes. Too many variables when it comes to pools, you just have to find one that works for you.

But the reporting comment on Suprnova, not sure why you think that. They have more information available than any other pool I've worked with. What don't they have that you are looking for?

Suprnova's reporting isn't historical.  I can't see what my hashrates were, my trends, etc.  If you've used Nanopool or Ravenminer I prefer their way of showing mining activity.  Maybe you can get that with Suprnova and I'm just ignorant?

Suprnova is a rocksolid platform, with lots of pool hash-power so you can easily find and work on blocks. I always keep it configured just in case I want another solution here and there.  I mix things up here and there.
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

after reading the last ten pages of this branch - suggests that this project is gaining momentum and rolling into a deep pit ... constant charges of fraud, debris, scams ... the price of the coin does not stay in place and continues to fall, the community is slowly disintegrating - this very bad Angry
PrometherioN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

No, you're blaming them for making this coin look bad, and telling them they should grow up.  As this seems to be the prevailing attitude of the community, I think my decision to move on and mine something else has been made.

I only blame them making this thread look unreadable - if anyone think that some forum thread decides about coin looking good or bad, well I would rethink this Wink
PrometherioN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

after reading the last ten pages of this branch - suggests that this project is gaining momentum and rolling into a deep pit ... constant charges of fraud, debris, scams ... the price of the coin does not stay in place and continues to fall, the community is slowly disintegrating - this very bad Angry

Yea it looks like this but in fact its a great project with devs hard working and personally i think with great future and good white paper however devs do their job and don't care about bitcoin talk thread so it looks as it looks - I wouldn't worry about that anyway
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

Yea it looks like this but in fact its a great project with devs hard working and personally i think with great future and good white paper however devs do their job and don't care about bitcoin talk thread so it looks as it looks - I wouldn't worry about that anyway

I would worry a lot if another friendly pool to ravencoin makes same scam as threeeyed pool. This is a risky project to mine, people lost trust in it. When you multiply all people who lost coins those are not few bucks but a lot more than that and all happened in 1 or 2 days - only BigZim scammer knows how much coins he got with a good laugh of reading people how he scammed them.

Monero, Ethereum are better for mining now. Monero is low on electricity which is very very good with new crypto algo v7.

If I get my coins back from that scammer then maybe I would go back to this project. Otherwise who wants to lose more money, coins, electricity and your time can go ahead and mine coins for others like BigZim from threeeyed pool. I will not mine.
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

Anyone can say whatever they like, but I lost a lot of coins here and that's a fact. I lost faith in this project although I was here from the beginning.
It's not just me, I read people comments here and on discord, you can't keep people quite, people are unhappy with the situation - which is natural response when you are being scammed. Have stolen coins.

Whoever wants to take their chances can go ahead, I although one of early supporters, will not continue to mine.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Anyone can say whatever they like, but I lost a lot of coins here and that's a fact. I lost faith in this project although I was here from the beginning.
It's not just me, I read people comments here and on discord, you can't keep people quite, people are unhappy with the situation - which is natural response when you are being scammed. Have stolen coins.

Whoever wants to take their chances can go ahead, I although one of early supporters, will not continue to mine.

You do realize the pool is a separate entity, and their action is not a reflection of the dev's involved in this project.You trusted an unreliable pool, has nothing to do the Ravencoin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
darkdude

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

I still stand by cryptopool.party.  I went to Suprnova and saw the reduction in coins.  I went back to cryptopool.party and found my coins were being properly paid

I dont work for them and get no referreal .  I am just want share with the community what I feel is a fair and solid pool

https://cryptopool.party/?address=RYCh69myaLu3LxYzxCiubUfYDFF4YFZ3xm
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

You do realize the pool is a separate entity, and their action is not a reflection of the dev's involved in this project.You trusted an unreliable pool, has nothing to do the Ravencoin.

That's been my point for a while, but they'd rather flame about how they "lost" 3 dollars of immature coins that were probably orphan blocks the whole time.
gordesky1

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

swear i would just move on guys and just go too another pool.  i been on panda and they been great.  yep i was on 3 eye also  1 day down the drain which was around 170 coins yea not much but alot for me cause im a small miner lol..  But i moved on cause bitching etc aint going too do a thing..   3 eye was great before the 4th tho i will say that.

Its not the devs or the coin fault either  just one pool that mess up but every other one works and pays out fine:)

Another great pool is cloudpools.net  they have  a good bit of pools  and also just started up a rvn pool few days ago and got some luck with blocks with ony 2g/hs  3 in one day:)  But they really need some more miners cause the luck got lower.   But great support and they have a discord too:)  heck just being in their discord is a fun place too be Smiley

But yea its stupid pushing this coin down ony because one pool fucked up..
viper-tron

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

I switched to CryptoPoolParty/RavenMiner after I saw BigZim's post on discord telling people to switch. I had 2600 RVN (roughly) matured, payout took a little time but received it. Out of the 2600 my payout was 2583 so I lost 30 coins...
My friend had 8000+ matured and got every single one of them paid. If Zim was up to something why is he targeting those small accounts might as well TAKE IT ALL!

I believe RVN will be great in the future!!!
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

2-4k sat within 6 months, Probably Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: