Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the crypto-currency market become mature?  (Read 456 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

I still see that this is one of the biggest contradictions and problems in the crypto currency. The actual binding of almost all crypto currency to bitcoin in a price ratio creates a dead end in the development of the crypto currency. We see that the last six months the entire crypto-currency market has frozen in anticipation of the growth of bitcoin, without this coin and tokens themselves can not grow. Maybe in order for the crypto-currency market to develop freely it is necessary that bitcoin is wrecked?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

I still think that the maturity of the market will depend on how the fears of the cryptocurrency bubble bursting play out....If a major dip occurs and is followed by an upswing and well defined corrections it will show that once again that cryptocurrency is being seen as a long term solution to many financial problems.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

It is false to say that all coins derived their prices from bitcoin price. The fact that a direction of bitcoin price make other coins move in that direction doesn't mean it occur all time. Sometimes bitcoin will be in red and most coins will be skyrocketing
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

It is false to say that all coins derived their prices from bitcoin price. The fact that a direction of bitcoin price make other coins move in that direction doesn't mean it occur all time. Sometimes bitcoin will be in red and most coins will be skyrocketing
as a whole do not blame btc, it's all the current conditions, so it's not btc completely wrong. we must also distinguish between what is wrong and what is unfortunate
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

you are asking when will altcoins develop far from just being in the shadow of bitcoins?
I think that is not possible since alts are just remodeled bitcoins. Bitcoin is te mdium and the use of some alts will depend also on how bitcoin is being valued.
Though alts are creating there own image, it would. nit take away the fact that it is just a part of something bigger.
I know that demand will depend on alts own identity and people's trust and bitcoins is not responsible for the vaalue it gains but as you can see,  btc is needed to complete the cycle. As long as a coin is not that popular and less accessible, it will always depend on bitcoin.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

I read the statement of Professor Cornell Emin Gen Cyr, who said that the mature market should have assets that work independently of each other.

"Indeed, a mature market should be decentralized, and independent prices for coins are untied, each of which is consistent with the future prospects of a particular coin," Sier said.

So far, virtually all the coins are repeating the price movements of bitcoin. So, when do we have a crypto currency market mature enough that coins and tokens develop on their own and do not depend on the price of bitcoin and what is needed for this?

In this quote we already see that there will be no mature market, if mature market should work independently of each other than it wouldn't work.
you just can't rule the people where to put their money, no third parties in this decentralized, all people just work for themselves.

people just like to follow what are the most profitable to them, and still didn't have no interest to balancing each other

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

I believe that this emerging will become stable and mature. But more importantly it will have to wither storms and its major forces are economies of the world and government. The price will become stable but i see more into the next 5years before it get to become stable.
reenac70

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is an investment for the future. Even though Bitcoin's value sometimes fluctuates, it is a good investment for the future.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

I guess we will only see maturity if these coins indeed become independent of Bitcoin. One way for this to happen is when a coin becomes mainstream and delivering what it promises to achieve. And I think most crypto enthusiasts are also looking forward to this event (of maturity)
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

I read the statement of Professor Cornell Emin Gen Cyr, who said that the mature market should have assets that work independently of each other.

"Indeed, a mature market should be decentralized, and independent prices for coins are untied, each of which is consistent with the future prospects of a particular coin," Sier said.

So far, virtually all the coins are repeating the price movements of bitcoin. So, when do we have a crypto currency market mature enough that coins and tokens develop on their own and do not depend on the price of bitcoin and what is needed for this?
The crypot market will mature when the users and traders and investors of crypto market will be mature as if they will understand the trend of price of each coin and they will understand the market and will not rely on just fud and anti crypto news then they will act with serious steps and the market will act like a mature market. None of the coin will rely on the price of other.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

this is also what i've notice on almost altcoin in the marketplace. they're movement largely affected by BTC, it seems to me that altcoin dont have a permanent market or should i say immature market that cannot sustain stability without BTC. hopefully in the coming years, they all change their pattern.. i would like to see allcoin rising up even BTC falling down.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:49 PM

Market will be mature if other coins or tokens will not depend on bitcoin but we don't know when will that happen. For all we know, bitcoin is the king of cryptos and it takes the lead and price in the market which becomes the basis of other cryptos price to rise or fall. They are all dependent to bitcoin. If only they can be as independent as bitcoin, and they have whatever bitcoin has to be in this kind of position, surely they will not rely to it and the market will be matured like what some people wanted.
Chyzy101

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

if the people fully accept the idea of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. compar to the real money or even the stock market, cryptocurrency is not fully mature due to restrictions being implemented in some countries when it comes to crypto.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

first we need real altcoins that are actual crypto currencies not bullshit copy projects that focus on how they can gain the most amount of hype so that they can use that to pump their useless tokens and earn the most amount of money. we need real open projects that work based on contribution and we need developers that believe in their own project not developers who work for money. in other words if you saw a developer who was asking for money (ICO, premine,...) that means his project is not worth it.

then we need the market to grow a lot bigger than it is right now. but that will happen with time and if the first step is done properly. for example you can see how huge the bitcoin market is compared to altcoins combined. that is because bitcoin has real usages apart from being an investment.

Only Bitcoin
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

The crypot market will mature when the users and traders and investors of crypto market will be mature as if they will understand the trend of price of each coin and they will understand the market and will not rely on just fud and anti crypto news then they will act with serious steps and the market will act like a mature market. None of the coin will rely on the price of other.
Yes,you are right.Crypto currencies are decentralized so it will get mature when we get mature towards it,but now most people coming into crypto field just because of the bitcoin's growth so they think that other coins also will et like into bitcoin someday that is why they keep bitcoin as the sign of investment so the prices are bumoing in the crypto currencies when there is price change in bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
strip66

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

Yeah right, I just see that other coin coins follow only the bitcoin movement, when the bitcoin price falls, the other coins also fall, and vice versa. The only example is Ethereum, the current popularity of ETH should be able to boost the price to equal the bitcoin, but in fact the price of ETH just follow bitcoin.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Yeah right, I just see that other coin coins follow only the bitcoin movement, when the bitcoin price falls, the other coins also fall, and vice versa. The only example is Ethereum, the current popularity of ETH should be able to boost the price to equal the bitcoin, but in fact the price of ETH just follow bitcoin.

This is because most of the time other coins are bought with Bitcoin. As more Fiat coin pairings become available then BTC should not have as high of a correlation with altcoins like it does today. Bittrex is taking a step in the right direction with this.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Maturity is in stages,  gradually the market will become mature.  We need to fight and shun make news and bad impression some people give about this market. Wrong informations create fear in potential investors and it affect the market.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

I do not think anyone can know for sure when it is possible on condition that all countries recognize bitcoin is a legal and legal currency for transactions

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

market consists of investors, market on its own won't mature unless the people in it (aka investors) mature. and each time we see a huge market wide pump we also see a lot of kids coming in with their money to invest in the pump and dump schemes and ICO scams. as long as this is the case we  can not expect any kind of maturity.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: