Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Invest in Crypto?  (Read 345 times)
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

In the world of crypto is very profitable, and if you are a new investor who wants to invest in crypto, you better buy a good coin coin like bitcoin, ethereum, Xrp, BCH, Doge, I think it's a good coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mustamin88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) provides several advantages for its users because of its increasing value that is increasingly increasing so as to provide investment benefits to its users. Bitcoin resembles that of gold whose currency will rise constantly as time goes by.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

I would like to invest in crypto.  But I'm still searching until now. I know Bitcoin is more secure but most important we need to be wise enough. Can you help me guys how to invest.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

In investing it is imperative to know and fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency itself.
You need to know the terms that exist in cryptocurrency before investing in this field.
If you do not know the basic techniques of cryptocurrency, you will be confused yourself when investing.
You should also know how to do business, because in cryptocurrency there will be a trading and investment process.
BinbinPutra

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

First I think you have to create a account on a exchange to buy and sell crypto!
I suggest Binance
It very quickly and low fee
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

Investment: I understand that you should have an investment in coin as a cumulative form of the future, in the future you will have a lot of money if you know to take advantage of this opportunity
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Well, investing in crypto is easy but the hard part is sustaining. You can join any good exchange, buy some crypto (i suggest Bitcoin) and hold until you see a profit. But I would suggest you study crypto first, you should study crypto, bitcoin, investment basics and watch market trends for a few days beofre you invest.

Happy Investing Smiley
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Firstly get a wallet,you can start buying coins from initial coin offers,or buy coins that are trading already,through a mentor in cryptocurrency,that can help you trade or advice you to hold a coin to an extent.but you must invest your time to learn the between lines of cryptocurrency..
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Firstly get a wallet,you can start buying coins from initial coin offers,or buy coins that are trading already,through a mentor in cryptocurrency,that can help you trade or advice you to hold a coin to an extent.but you must invest your time to learn the between lines of cryptocurrency..
First, you’ll need to buy Bitcoin (Coinbase or xCoins). Once you own Bitcoin, you can then purchase altcoins in exchange for it with one of many exchanges.
Drimoge

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

You need to go to the market to buy crypto and my advice for beginners is to buy coins like bitcoin, ethereum, doge and other good coin.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

Through cryptocurrencies or whenever any blockchain powered platform stages a token generation event or initial coin offering ( ico). But buyer due deligence is required.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Try to read much about incoming projects and invest in their ICO. Just pray the project is not a scam and the price of the coin rises when it comes to the market.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Well, if you're looking for a long-term, holding investment, you can look at market trends but you don't have to if you're going to leave it. Invest in a coin that you trust..bigger ones right now would be BTC or ETH, but use your own judgement. You could start with a user-friendly application such as Coinbase--they make it really easy to buy coins and monitor market fluctuations. It's not advisable to dive in to altcoins on a complicated platform like GDAX, especially when it's your money. Start small, and go from there  Smiley

Good luck!
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

Just pray the project is not a scam
Mate this is insufficient to know if a project is a scam or not. Praying is essential and helpful to increase your spiritual belief but it doesn't mean that you will totally dependent to it. Researching will still be the most appropriate way to invest in crypto's. Too many scams out there and you have to be vigilant, don't listen to someone that is encouraging others invest with this or those ICOs base on their belief that it's going to be the best and has the potential.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

I won't mention any coin name here but since you are a newbie, I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money. Read valuable topics and understand what crypto is all about and how it works. Instead of focusing it on which coin to buy, I would strongly recommend focusing on why are you buying that particular coin. Do not rush with your money and invest just because the next guy is doing so. Crypto is based on decentralization principle so that there is the distribution of the responsibilities too.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Best way to buy btc or ether  in a dip and wait for market to go up.
Another way is to choose an ico project wisely, invest in the project and wait for few months.
Trading is also good but sometimes it  became risky.
binmu29

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

Firstly you need to have your money, and then make research about the coin you want to invest in.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Try to study first on this forum before you make any move for you to minimize the chance of loss on your investment plan.

You can join ICO on newly released coins or you can also buy bitcoin or any other coin and trade or hold for a long term investment, there's a lot of things you can do here.

Use search for all of your question, if you dont find any relevant questions/answer you can create a topic and ask.
krevetka__detka

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
Merited by Tryam93 (1)

I don't advise investing in the cryptocurrency, if you are still a beginner. This is a very complex system. You can invest when you will understand technical analysis. But for now you can take part in bounties and airdrops to earn some money. Good luck!
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

I'm a noob in crypto I need some suggestions about crypto how can I invest in crypto currencies which coin will be suitable for a newbie to check market trends.
if you want to invest in crypto  .i think is best ETH  or monero and electrioum is best  crypto for investing you can make good profit in the end of this year .about one month ago i have 6$ ETh in my acc now its worth 12$ and if i have 100$ my amount almost dabble in a month . so my suggestion is these 3 pairs if you ll invest you ll make good profit 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: