Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LCK] [LOCKEDiN] Passive Income Via ETH Smart Contract 24/7 - Masternodes  (Read 1316 times)
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:05 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 05:15:48 AM by LOCKEDiN

LOCKEDiN IS A SECURE PASSIVE INCOME STREAM USING A SMART CONTRACT EARNING YOU ETH 24/7

WHAT IS LOCKEDiN?

LOCKEDiN is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed to earn you a passive income by way of smart contract on the Ehereum Blockchain.
The contract is a permission-less, human-less unchangeable code that is deployed and will run forever autonomously.
There is already a similar project in place called PoWH3D and we have taken the best parts of their open source contract and added some of our own code to make it desireable to enter into and provide you with a passive income.

LOCKEDiN is it's own computer generated financial eco-system that gives you that much sought passive income for as long as you wish to remain in the contract.  

FEATURES OF LOCKEDiN

Firstly, LOCKEDiN refers to the contract, not your funds, you are free to deposit or withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Only 3 ETH buy in pre-deployment of contract by Developers, as opposed to 22 ETH with similar project!  So you are already starting out in front there is no large holders just 3 Developer accounts, not 22!
We will be launching in the 1st week of April exact time/date UTC time TBA, therefore providing everyone an opportunity to get in at the same time, before the price rises.
Master-Node referral link for all holders of 30 or more LOCK tokens to share and earn 33% of the dividends of those whom use your link.
Developed by using open source contract along with a a professional full stack development company in India with over 50 Employees and years of experience in Blockchain technology and Security Auditing and penetration testing.
Volume based earnings with an incentive to leave your LOCK in the contract and earn dividends 24/7 simply by remaining in the contract.
No human has access to your funds, they are managed by the Smart contract and you can withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Ability to still access all of your funds even if our website/exchange is down by using Metamask and EtherWallet.
No one controls your funds but you, no other human can access or change the contract once deployed, it is set in stone and "Locked In"

Ticker: LCK
Algorithm: ERC20 Token on Ethereum Blockchain
Total number of tokens: Variable based on volume
Contract Address:https://etherscan.io/address/0xdb4837C9d84315ABCDE80A865f15178F86DB3966
Price: Variable based on volume and withdrawls and deposits
Developers pre-purchase amount: 3 ETH in total
WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Technical WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_TECHNICAL_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Gaming WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDiN_GAMING_WHITEPAPER_V1.0.pdf
Roadmap :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDiN_RoadMap.pdf
Discord : https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lockedintoken
Redundancy Site: https://lck-bot.github.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw

Please have a read of our Whitepaper and take the time to scrutinise the contract.      
Other similar sites launched recently have had nefarious code written into them to steal the investors money, even if you do not invest with us, if you invest in a similar Smart Contract be sure to read it or have someone who understands Smart Contracts check it.
Our contact has no such code and is visible and transparent for anyone to see review and critique but it is working fine 100% with many deposits/withdrawals and reinvestment's.  

Happy passive earning to all!
FULL member and member and Jr member codes - Note if you own 30 LCK tokens you can change the URL to your Masternode link and receive payments from anyone whom signs up using your link!

LOCKEDiN EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT
Masternodes Sports Betting Futures Betting
 ANN Twitter Telegram Discord

Code:
[center][tt][b][url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]LOCKED[color=#eb7a1d]iN[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❱[color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰
[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Masternodes[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Sports Betting [/url][color=#3e8bc6]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754][color=#031b4e]ANN[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken][color=#031b4e]Twitter[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw][color=#031b4e]Telegram[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG][color=#031b4e]Discord[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[/color][/b][/tt][/center]

LOCKEDiN ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ MasternodesSports Betting Futures Betting
 ANNTwitterTelegramDiscord ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Code:
[center][url=lockedin.io]LOCKEDiN[/url] ❱❱ [url=lockedin.io]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ [url=lockedin.io]Masternodes[/url] ❱ [url=lockedin.io]Sports Betting [/url]❱ [url=lockedin.io]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754]ANN[/url] ❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken]Twitter[/url] ❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw]Telegram[/url] ❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG]Discord[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰[/center]

lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting

Code:
[center]lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting [/center]

UPDATE: We now have "Toss a Coin" Lotto live on the site.   Lotto is run 3 times a week and results are chosen from an external State Run lottery so you can check the results yourself.   There is no computer generated results they are from an official Lotto site in our time zone so that we may add winning numbers.

You will have the option of betting on:

Football
Basketball
NFL
Ice Hockey
IPL/Cricket
Rugby
Boxing
Tennis
MMA
Motor Racing
Moto GP
Baseball

And much much more.  

And remember you are not playing against the "House" you are betting against other holders of the LCK token, and win or lose every LCK holder receives Dividends from any bets made.  

And your funds are 100% safe held in our immutable unchangeable Smart Contract which has been Pen-Tested and audited by many people.  

Further to this we will be, by the end of this week also adding FUTURES MARKETS for BTC/ETH/LTC so you can choose a date that you think xxx Coin will be XXX price, and results are taken from Binance, and automated, and again you are not betting against the "house" because there is no house, every LCK holder is the house and you are betting against an individual,  you can either create your own bet or accept another persons already created bet.  

We will also soon be adding other markets such as precious metals Gold/Silver/Copper and Oil prices etc.  

To find out more please visit www.lockedin.io or our Discord https://discord.gg/uVHmrDf

Join us now and purchase some LCK tokens to gamble with or just purchase them and earn off of others gambling, this could be the last chance to purchase them cheap!!!

Also remember if you own more than 30 LCK tokens the Smart Contract will automatically create a master-node link for you and you can profit simply from others purchasing using your MN link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Italian translation reserved
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:50:28 PM by birdie_ale

LOCKEDiN IS A SECURE PASSIVE INCOME STREAM USING A SMART CONTRACT EARNING YOU ETH 24/7

WHAT IS LOCKEDiN?

LOCKEDiN is a decentralized cryptocurrency designed to earn you a passive income by way of smart contract on the Ehereum Blockchain.
The contract is a permission-less, human-less unchangeable code that is deployed and will run forever autonomously.
There is already a similar project in place called PoWH3D and we have taken the best parts of their open source contract and added some of our own code to make it desireable to enter into and provide you with a passive income.
The launch time and date for LOCKEDiN is the first week of April, we will announce via this thread and Twitter exact time/date UTC time.
LOCKEDiN is it's own computer generated financial eco-system that gives you that much sought passive income for as long as you wish to remain in the contract.  

FEATURES OF LOCKEDiN

Firstly, LOCKEDiN refers to the contract, not your funds, you are free to deposit or withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Only 3 ETH buy in pre-deployment of contract by Developers, as opposed to 22 ETH with similar project!  So you are already starting out in front there is no large holders just 3 Developer accounts, not 22!
We will be launching in the 1st week of April exact time/date UTC time TBA, therefore providing everyone an opportunity to get in at the same time, before the price rises.
Master-Node referral link for all holders of 30 or more LOCK tokens to share and earn 33% of the dividends of those whom use your link.
Developed by using open source contract along with a a professional full stack development company in India with over 50 Employees and years of experience in Blockchain technology and Security Auditing and penetration testing.
Volume based earnings with an incentive to leave your LOCK in the contract and earn dividends 24/7 simply by remaining in the contract.
No human has access to your funds, they are managed by the Smart contract and you can withdraw at anytime you so choose.
Ability to still access all of your funds even if our website/exchange is down by using Metamask and EtherWallet.
No one controls your funds but you, no other human can access or change the contract once deployed, it is set in stone and "Locked In"

Ticker: LOCK
Algorithm: ERC20 Token on Ethereum Blockchain
Total number of tokens: Variable based on volume
Contract Address:https://etherscan.io/address/0x7e5f189b635e943368aba3e4daa9cb7ae9581f42
Price: Variable based on volume and withdrawls and deposits
Developers pre-purchase amount: 3 ETH in total
Website: www.lockedin.io  (Redundancy site is also being created)
WhitePaper :https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDIN_WHITEPAPER.pdf
Discord : https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lockedintoken
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LOCKEDiNreddit/.

Sorry we cannot offer bounties for translations as we have no access to the contract funds until you do.  We do however appreciate anyone who wants to take the time to make one though.  
Translations:
GERMAN ANN --
RUSSIAN ANN --  --
ITALIAN ANN -- --
DUTCH ANN --  --
KOREAN ANN --  --
PORTUGUESE ANN--  --
CHINESE ANN --
TURKISH ANN --
JAPANESE ANN --
FILIPINO ANN -
SPANISH ANN --
ARABIC ANN --
INDIAN ANN -- We will launch this soon ourselves.
INDONESIAN --
FRENCH ANN --

Please have a read of our Whitepaper and take the time to scrutinise the contract.    It should also be pointed out that the reason the 3rd purchase is of 0.98 ETH is because it is written into the code that once the Dev addresses purchase their allotted 1 x ETH, than the contract will fully deploy and if we did that prior to releasing our interface people would start purchasing using Metamask and Etherwalllet.   Cheesy

Final note, if you missed the PoWH Train jump on-board at the first stop for LOCKEDiN, we hope to have finalised within 24-48 hours the exact time the contract is ready for public access.  

Happy passive earning to all!

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Italian translation reserved
Thank you Sir. 
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Russian translation reserved !
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Another coin. I read the white paper. I saw no global differences from other coins. I did not see the zest of this coin. Decentralization? All thousands of coins are decentralized.

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Another coin. I read the white paper. I saw no global differences from other coins. I did not see the zest of this coin. Decentralization? All thousands of coins are decentralized.
No Global differences?  What are you trying to say?

As far as we know we are only the 2nd on the market with this type of passive income plan that is not in the control of Humans, and those "thousand of coins" which are decentralized are not like this and most ERC20 Tokens are heavily premined. 

I do not think you read the Whitepaper at all, or if you did you did not understand or comprehend it. 
BtEt-Fuss

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

So its like more benefit if i invest in the beginning... ?
I will loose just 10%, which i can earn very quickly.
Nice concept.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

So its like more benefit if i invest in the beginning... ?
I will loose just 10%, which i can earn very quickly.
Nice concept.
From your initial investment there is 20% auto-calculated and taken and held by the contract. 

So 10% of that initial investment is divided amongst other holders.   Then when anyone else join you also receive a percentage of their 10%, the same applies if you decide to exit the contract or if anyone else exits, that 2nd 10% is equally divided amongst other holders, so the longer you stay in the contract the more dividends you can earn.

You can choose to re-invest dividends or withdraw dividends without penalty at any time.
BtEt-Fuss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Thanks, this is transparent.
The good thing is, i will never loose my money more than 10% approx.... at any point of time, unlike it happens in the other ICO's.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

The good thing is, i will never loose my money more than 10% approx.... at any point of time, unlike it happens in the other ICO's.
If you get in early there is a very good chance you will not lose ANY money but double or triple it at the very least. 

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool
somebittalker

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Hi there! We are quite excited about your project and believe in its success.
We would like to offer you help in organizing and managing your telegram chat and social media.
Our company has been in this market for quite a long time now and we have the knowledge and resources to make your project more appealing to the investors. 
Please don't hesitate to write us here: icochat@protonmail.com, so we can work out a unique strategy just for you. Thank you!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Hi there! We are quite excited about your project and believe in its success.
We would like to offer you help in organizing and managing your telegram chat and social media.
Our company has been in this market for quite a long time now and we have the knowledge and resources to make your project more appealing to the investors. 
Please don't hesitate to write us here: icochat@protonmail.com, so we can work out a unique strategy just for you. Thank you!
Hi, thanks for the offer but we have an active Twitter and will be doing some promo work ourselves in the lead up to launch date. 

We want as many people as possible to be aware of the date so it gives everyone the opportunity to get in on the ground floor.   
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

If you get in early there is a very good chance you will not lose ANY money but double or triple it at the very least. 

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

Could not agree more, that is why we do not make promises.

What we do promise is though is that the contract itself is secure and open to any scrutiny and there for all to see. 

Many people have made a lot of money from Powh3d and our contract is based on theirs with a few changes, and lots of people are making money on that platform.

What we are providing here is the chance to enter into the contract at a lower price as many only found out about p3d after it had been running for a week or two, we are going to announce an exact time/date and as long as the Ethereum blockchain is running, so will our contract be, and unlike theirs although they can only change a few small variables that do not affect payments, ours it totally permission-less, we cannot change or alter a thing once deployed.

Getting back to your point, though if people do invest, they will receive a passive income regardless, that is how the contract works, it pays you when others enter or leave, so there is always an income, and you can also withdraw your funds at anytime you so choose.   

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Although we are happy to answer any questions here, please feel free to join our Discord.

https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Earn passive income 24/7 by Smart Contract that has no humans involved or able to be involved with the contract once it is deployed.

You can withdraw your funds anytime you like and your dividends without penalty. 

We are going to let you know the time and date of release so you can have the opportunity to invest into the contract before the price rices dramatically as it did with powh3d.

Keeping it fair for all!   Wink
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Only a few days to go until Contract is deployed.   Grin
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

What we do promise is though is that the contract itself is secure and open to any scrutiny and there for all to see.  

Many people have made a lot of money from Powh3d and our contract is based on theirs with a few changes, and lots of people are making money on that platform.

What we are providing here is the chance to enter into the contract at a lower price as many only found out about p3d after it had been running for a week or two, we are going to announce an exact time/date and as long as the Ethereum blockchain is running, so will our contract be, and unlike theirs although they can only change a few small variables that do not affect payments, ours it totally permission-less, we cannot change or alter a thing once deployed.

Getting back to your point, though if people do invest, they will receive a passive income regardless, that is how the contract works, it pays you when others enter or leave, so there is always an income, and you can also withdraw your funds at anytime you so choose.  

ill just be a spectator for now and see how your project progresses. haven't involved in such kind of contract before. but thanks for addressing my post.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

Depending on how much you invest and how early you join.  Good Luck.   Cool

sometimes i'm hesitant with projects promising passive income and profit of double or triple. it's like there's no chance of losing your investments  at all. but i believe every investment entails risk. i do not believe the 100% assurance of getting your money back with so much profits.

ill just be a spectator for now and see how your project progresses. haven't involved in such kind of contract before. but thanks for addressing my post.
Hi, that is fine Sir, it is healthy to be sceptical of any new project.  Thank you for showing some interest. 
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

20 Lock bounty now offered for any translations please see 1st post of ANN thread.  

No Google Translate!  If you use Google translate agreement is null and void, you must be a native speaker of the language you translate and we will check previous posts to see you have spoken in that language fluently.

Thank You.   Smiley
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Reserving filipino translation pm me if in need of my portfolio

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION!

Portfolio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EEZ4sWMjh6Qy4O1hdsPzgiz4WVoOjtugvk53TqRVxbE

Bitcointalkusername:Tramle091296
Bitcointalklink: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1052986
Telegram user: @Tramle05 Cool

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

Dear sir,
I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation
My Eth add: 0xac2498B30b46D215d5f764eF492635FF071451c6
My previous work:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uRUTuTj6bU_uXMydhTkIvB5mXk73Y703
PM me if I am accepted
Best regards
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

TRANSLATION

Username: Anyobsss

Done, please post link to translation to this thread and I will include in topic. 
Reserving filipino translation pm me if in need of my portfolio
Sorry Sir, the guy above got in first. 
RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION!
Same applies but thank you anyway. 

Dear sir,
I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation
My Eth add: 0xac2498B30b46D215d5f764eF492635FF071451c6
My previous work:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uRUTuTj6bU_uXMydhTkIvB5mXk73Y703
PM me if I am accepted
Best regards
Done, please post link to this thread and I will update topic. 
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

Today is the 3rd days of april and it still in the 1st week of april.
Is there any info on the launch of this token?
Any fixed date yet?
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

Today is the 3rd days of april and it still in the 1st week of april.
Is there any info on the launch of this token?
Any fixed date yet?
Hi no we do not have a fixed date yet, we are ensuring everything is 100% ready to go before announcing a date/time.

Suffice to say it will be towards the end of the week and we will give at least 24 hours notice.

Thank you for your interest. 
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

Spanish Translation Reversed

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1879618;sa=summary
Bitcointalk name: GaretJohanKay
Language: Spanish
Portfolio: Currently Official Translator of Tavitt_ico Twitter
https://twitter.com/DecKardT3?lang=es
[ANN][ICO] NVA NETWORK - NVA.IO - Cumplimiento Descentralizado https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3227953.0
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

Spanish Translation Reversed

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1879618;sa=summary
Bitcointalk name: GaretJohanKay
Language: Spanish
Portfolio: Currently Official Translator of Tavitt_ico Twitter
https://twitter.com/DecKardT3?lang=es
[ANN][ICO] NVA NETWORK - NVA.IO - Cumplimiento Descentralizado https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3227953.0
Done.   Thank you. Please post link here when completed. 
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:05:21 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 03:23:24 AM by sensei stupid

indonesian translation reserved

my proof : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2874246.new#new
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

Done.  Thank you.  Please post link here when completed. 
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Dino Platform

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

I like making passive income!
sensei stupid

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

ok sir, i will do it now to translated your ANN thread, thanks
Inskchen

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Russian translation reserved.
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

Reserved for indonesia translation dev if you need
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

Russian translation reserved.

Done, please post link here when completed thank you.

Reserved for indonesia translation dev if you need
We already have reserved but thank you anyway. 
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

Hopefully that this project will be helping so many people to get protection from fraud transaction.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Hopefully that this project will be helping so many people to get protection from fraud transaction.

Once deployed no human can change or alter the contract or access your funds, the only people that can access their funds are the holders, provided they keep their private keys and passwords safe.   
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

reserve for Chinese translation.
Sorry needs to be someone with evidence of previous translations.  This is your 1st post.

Thanks anyway though.
sensei stupid

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Done for indonesian translation, please check at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249506.new#new
my ETH wallet address is 0xBbbcC3C4dD0404EdcD56c1B79142B2870C022bb0
thanks  Wink
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Done for indonesian translation, please check at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249506.new#new
thanks  Wink
Thank you Sir, payment will be sent within 24 hours of contract going live. 
sensei stupid

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Done.  Thank you.  Please post link here when completed.  
thanks  Wink
Thank you Sir, payment will be sent within 24 hours of contract going live.  
with my pleasure Mr LOCKEDiN  Wink if you have BOUNTY THREAD, please contact me, i will reserved to be indonesia translator again for your BOUNTY THREAD Mr LOCKEDiN. thanks  Smiley
loicuagio1979

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Dear sir,

Vietnamese ANN thread is avaiable HERE

My ETH address: 0xac2498B30b46D215d5f764eF492635FF071451c6

Good luck
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

Dear sir,

Vietnamese ANN thread is avaiable HERE

My ETH address: 0xac2498B30b46D215d5f764eF492635FF071451c6

Good luck
Thank you but the ANN needs to be posted in Bitcointalk as well please can you please post it in the Vietnamese sub-forum?
loicuagio1979

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

Dear sir,

There's no local board for Vietnam. I always post in altcointalk. It's a good forum for many communities and Vietnamese also. Some of my posts there have attracted more than 500 views.
Best Regards
P/s:  I you don't like, feel free not to pay me. I shall delete it
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

Spanish Translation Finished https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257029.new#new
Ethereum Address 0x2975e6AD04aBc22AF69730Dc573F1b28044D0e61
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone, we have been quiet on our Discord, Bitcointalk and social media for a reason. As well as completing both the front end and exchange, both of which we promised to release in the first week of April (We still are and are actually live now!

We encountered an error with the contract, we as previously stated tested the contract which we did on the Ropsten Test net however, as per the contract, the developers were limited to an investment of 3 ETH from 3 different accounts which we thought was enough (And is still the case).
But when we updated it on live, we made last minute changes further limiting the admin. This was done without testing because of the time pressure and we did not believe it would affect any of the other functions but it did affect 1 function, and that was the ability for other investors to invest who were not holders of the Developers contract addresses.
To further elaborate, we removed the below five functions from the original PoWH3D contract:

/*---------- ADMINISTRATOR ONLY FUNCTIONS ----------*/
/**
* Function #1: The administrator can manually disable the ambassador phase.
*/
function disableInitialStage()
onlyAdministrator()
public
{
onlyAmbassadors = false;
}
/**
* Function #2: In case one of us dies, we need to replace ourselves.
*/
function setAdministrator(bytes32 identifier, bool status)
onlyAdministrator()
public
{
administrators[_identifier] = _status;
}
/**
* Function #3: Precautionary measures in case we need to adjust the masternode rate.
*/
function setStakingRequirement(uint256 _amountOfTokens)
onlyAdministrator()
public
{
stakingRequirement = _amountOfTokens;
}
/**
* Function #4: If we want to rebrand, we can.
*/
function setName(string _name)
onlyAdministrator()
public
{
name = _name;
}
/**
* Function #5: If we want to rebrand, we can.
*/
function setSymbol(string _symbol)
onlyAdministrator()
public
{
symbol = _symbol;
}

So, then the solution was live, but to exit from the developer mode and enter “open to the public” mode into we needed administrator function #1, to allow the investments by general investor.
Unfortunately, we removed this function with a notion to limit the admin as much as possible, this caused the contract to lock, something we were of course unaware of at testing phase as we had removed all “ambassadors” (Devs extra pre-mine) and did not have any therefore the execution was not possible.
So essentially, we made a stuff up in the code upon actual deployment, in an effort to be further transparent and to prove that we cannot alter a thing. So, because that contract was created and once deployed is immutable, (this proves that theory if anyone was wondering) we have had to create another contract. One which we have again tested and this time, it is deployed exactly as we tested it.
We feel that this in itself is another case of transparency that we ourselves do not have the power to revert it and the fact that we are willing to put our hand up and admit we made an error.
Thus, we have made further changes now, still not giving powers to admin or to reserve those for us and are live with a new contract which is 100% Transparent and deals everyone equally.  We encourage anyone with ERC20 contract knowledge to thoroughly scrutinize this contract in detail. 
We still have only the 3 ETH dev buy in and if you are unsure we suggest that you dip your toes in and make a small investment and you will see that everything is functioning fine, including deposits, withdrawals, Masternode, reinvestments and daily dividends.

We could have easily just shut this down and came back with a new name and a new website and contract but we would rather show potential investors that A. We are not greedy and have kept the 3 ETH Dev buy-in and B. That we are only human and can make mistakes like we did here, we think that will endear us more with those who were considering investing than if we just packed our bags and re-branded.
We have added our new contract address which is https://etherscan.io/address/0xdb4837C9d84315ABCDE80A865f15178F86DB3966 and the new ticker is LCK
We have updated our ANN thread and Whitepaper to reflect this. 
And we had originally wanted to give 24 hours’ notice to all that we are going live but given the issue we had with the original contract we have now decided to test the contract first and the interface to ensure that ALL functions are working and we can proudly say that EVERYTHING is operational and working as it should be. 
You will notice there are not large Dev purchases, only a small one to activate the contract so you are reading about this first here now.   We hope you understand our decision to do it this way, it was more important to go live with a working interface than anything else and we have now done that. 

On a final note, we want to thank you for your patience and anyone who decides to invest we wish you many happy returns!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:39:35 AM by LOCKEDiN

A further reason we have rushed the release to now is although the contract was moved from demo server to live to ensure we were running properly in that short space of time 3 people have found the contract and purchased 0.2/0.3 worth of tokens so we thought it best to announce now.

Exchange will be live in a very short time. But you can purchase now using Etherwallet and Metamask. 
Asgeirsk

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

lol i actually invested in this Smiley Exciting project.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

lol i actually invested in this Smiley Exciting project.

Great to hear our Discord is popping off many joining. 

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

To any translators, please contact us for bouties via PM with links and please update your translations to the new contract address and ticker.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xdb4837c9d84315abcde80a865f15178f86db3966  TICKER LCK  18 Decimal places

Site is LIVE now and contract open.  www.lockedin.io 
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I didn't find the use case of this token you explain less about that. I would like to know to about that which will make the growth healthy and will be helpful to make this trustworthy for people this is nice way to generate passive income through platform. Looking forward to know about this.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

I didn't find the use case of this token you explain less about that. I would like to know to about that which will make the growth healthy and will be helpful to make this trustworthy for people this is nice way to generate passive income through platform. Looking forward to know about this.
Hi, please feel free to read our whitepaper at www.lockedin.io that should explain it to you.

If you have any other questions please join our Discord or you can ask them here. 

Asgeirsk

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Hi. Maybe Im out of line here, but I already doubled my investment on this because the price on tokens are rising. So if I sell them now I get more than I paid for them.  Grin

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Hi. Maybe Im out of line here, but I already doubled my investment on this because the price on tokens are rising. So if I sell them now I get more than I paid for them.  Grin

Good problem to have right?   Cheesy
Valtzu111

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

What happened to Discord? link is expired and I dont see the server in my discord sidebar?
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

What happened to Discord? link is expired and I dont see the server in my discord sidebar?
Link has been fixed on main page now, apologies for that.

https://discord.gg/ZegXZPG

We reached 3rd now sitting at 6th on DappRadar in less than 24 hours.   Great community!    Smiley
mkus826

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Never too late!
https://www.lockedin.io/purchase-tokens/0xb7daf31a9773b95f274210e873a1a389ce1eb5df
urgante

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

If the main page is down you can use the backup one on this link:
https://lck-bot.github.io/index.html?masternode=0xf40c0f78af28d1a7626e8c1f2baf37951aa2dbda
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

If the main page is down you can use the backup one on this link:
https://lck-bot.github.io/index.html?masternode=0xf40c0f78af28d1a7626e8c1f2baf37951aa2dbda

The actual link is https://lck-bot.github.io/
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

Our official Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw  Wink
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

what's going on with this project? any updates?
frankdman

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

Project is live. I just got in on it. Plan on leaving my $10 in for the long haul  Cheesy
greed098

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

Project is live. I just got in on it. Plan on leaving my $10 in for the long haul  Cheesy

that's good. looks like the community is still small but growing.
Purplehashes

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

Updates as of April 13,2018

Airdrops and gift everyday

Rewards based on activity of Discord users

masternode trades -> our masternode trades channel is available for everyone to look for someone to match up your buy in. Someone will invest in your masternode and in exchange you will also invest in his master node use to earn extra 33% on your deposit....in other words free referral

only 30 tokens to get masternode

Active mods and devs participating with the local community

Very active Discord community- https://discord.gg/MYyShZN

Roadmap and Technical whitepaper published

Upcoming Game and application

For more info visit https://lockedin.io/
cryptomayorio

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

What is the contract balance at?
Purplehashes

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

124.18 ETH
Church2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

🤩2 COMPANIES 2 COMMUNITES WORKING TOGETHER. If you want work you have come to the right please. You may pick a department you would like to work at after job is complete I will send you a ethereum drop. Come by and see me 🤩@church2017 for more details.. Non family members may work for our families with no Masternode, Butt only receive ranking 🎁 priZes and coin drops and not eth drops. Our decentralized Virtual corporate office we are starting a revolution of been the first multi decentralize exchange with different communities working as one. Daily give aways prizes daily. From ETH, and other prizes. Come ROCKEN AT LOCKEDIN 🔐 We be POPPIN EVERYDAY DAY. Weekends parties 🎉 party 🎈 all the day long. 5 to 10 people total winners hourly.. Come get the royal 👑 treatment at LOCKEDIN. Also I use my whales 🐳 earnings to give daily airdrops of eth, and coins to the LOCKEDIN families.
greed098

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

hello, I saw a post on https://www.reddit.com/r/LOCKEDiNreddit/comments/8c4m5w/updates_on_lockedinio_payout_dividends_in_ethereum/

and I saw that you get 33% referral fee from the sales?

isn't that bit like Bitconnect more or less?

I am not complaining about the fact that if you advertise, you get to profit from the sales.

Will you guys be listed on any exchange?

Thanks?

that's how i read it from the whitepaper. if someone uses your masternode you get a commision from the sale. you dont have a person holding your funds, its in a smart contract. i joined their discord and most things are happening there. they just added a beta betting game on the dapp. im watching how this progress. its promising.
Purplehashes

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

hello, I saw a post on https://www.reddit.com/r/LOCKEDiNreddit/comments/8c4m5w/updates_on_lockedinio_payout_dividends_in_ethereum/

I am not complaining about the fact that if you advertise, you get to profit from the sales.

Thanks?

Nope far from bitconnect or any lending platform at all. The 33% is only a bonus when someone buys using your masternode, which you can easily find someone using our  masternode-trades channel

Our concept is simple and ez peezy, here's a simple explanation: when you buy tokens, you get a share of the dividends. This dividends are earned when someone buys or sells the tokens. Thus you get a passive dividends just like setting up a masternode. Also your tokens is in the smart contract which means anytime you can sell your tokens.

The dividends are sent to your ethereum wallet directly

Our smart contract is locked. means no devs can change or delete so even if the main website goes down you can still sell,trade or buy tokens from etherwallet or metamask.

For more info, please visit our discord community: https://discord.gg/YPqw6yX

Tons of airdrops and bonus everyday.

Let me know if you have more questions, glad to help Smiley

Purplehashes

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Updates as of April 17,2018

Beta version of "GAME HuB" is now live on http://lockedin.io/ Please give it a check

VIP Status, Ethereum airdrops and ranking -> check our discord for more info: https://discord.gg/MYyShZN

Steemit article published: https://steemit.com/token/@kivatbat/lockedin-the-contract-is-locked-in-but-your-funds-are-not
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

the simple word is you contract loked in but your funds are not. it's very clear and maybe will be have good results.

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Thanks?
Hi although others have answered your question let us also explain a little.

Firstly, we are NOT a lending platform, far from it.   The only resemblance we have is that you can use a referral link to make money, that is as close as we get.   The way it works is you put in ETH into the contract and 10% is taken upon entry and 10% upon exit, and both of these 10 percents are shared amongst other holders, so whenever anyone leaves or joins the contract, as long as you have LCK tokens then you will receive dividends which you can either reinvest or withdraw as ETH without penalty (the 10% for exiting does not apply to Dividends).

The contract cannot be adjusted/changed/altered or tampered with in any way by any humans so it is set in stone.   You are basically investing in a dividend paying smart contract that is not able to be scammed or hacked or owned by any-one person, the whole funds are within the contract on the Ethereum Block-chain and unless ETH disappears the contract will run for eternity.

The 33% you are referring to is paid to you, or anyone who shares their master-node link and someone else joins up with it, so you get a referral bonus from that community 10% and everyone else also gets paid.  The contract will auto-generate a master-node link for you if you hold 30 or more LCK tokens.

Anytime someone leaves or enters the contract you are paid!

As others have mentioned we have one Beta game currently near completion which means you can bet on heads or tails and one will win one will lose but the great thing is that everyone who is a holder of LCK will receive dividends from this, every single time anyone bets or plays.   

So we have the most unique Smart contract passive earning program which will soon include lotto and futures betting markets and every-time someone bets or plays, regardless if you do or not, you will receive a dividend from that evolution. 

Our volume is low at the moment, but those who are already in, or about to get in, the smart ones that is,  will reap the rewards once we have all of these extra functionalities live in the near future so if anyone is considering getting into LOCKEDiN, now is the time to do so, before the price is high. 

Remember, the Smart Contract is "LOCKEDiN" but your funds are not, you can withdraw and exit at ANY time you choose. 

Hope that explains it a little clearer for you and thank you for your question. 
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

the simple word is you contract loked in but your funds are not. it's very clear and maybe will be have good results.
We think very good results once all of the gambling Dapps are operational.   Wink
Church2017

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

LOCKEDIN will be having charities added to there platform. Very exiting times for LOCKEDIN. Next week the beta will become alpha. Gamblers get ready, also another beta gambling game will be in beta next week or the following week. All investors win or lose will get 10% or more depending on winning or losing.
Church2017

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

This week will be a exiting one once the full version of the gambling game comes out!!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

This week will be a exiting one once the full version of the gambling game comes out!!
It will be part one of many we are to add to the platform bringing volume and value to investors.   Wink
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Interesting project for me. Can I join in? I'd like to read more about it.
Hi, sure please visit our site www.lockedin.io and you can see the Whitepapers and feel free to join our Discord to ask any questions. 

Thank you.
Church2017

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Gambling full version is live. To play any game you will have to deposit LCK to your game fund account. You can do this by clicking my Game Fund on the top left. i.e. https://lockedin.io/game-fund . You can deposit and withdraw anytime. Have fun please be 18years or older to play.
harrycalik

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

I think this project is very promising and it also has a bright future...I am stay tuned to wait for next information...
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

I think this project is very promising and it also has a bright future...I am stay tuned to wait for next information...

Thanks Harry, we are the quiet and silent achievers with lots of work going on in the background to ensure future volume and dividends for those within the LCK contract.

We have now added toss a coin and soon we will be adding Lotto next, then futures markets followed by sports betting.

Every person within the contract gets paid anytime anyone else makes a bet, so get in now before we get big and the entry price is also bigger. 

Any questions please visit our Discord or visit us a www.lockedin.io
Church2017

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Reddit is updated also new video out for (((Gaming Hub))) on YouTube. Go to the Reddit to view the video on how the Gaming Hub works. Also Gaming Hub white papers coming out soon.

https://reddit.app.link/pdkEm4iSBM
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

We have just released our Gaming Whitepaper and also added a new feature to our current gambling game allowing users to place several bets at any one time.

Please visit www.lockedin.io to find out more and read our Gaming Whitepaper.   

We are also working on further language translations. 

Every holder of LCK tokens within the contract earns even if they do not gamble and rather than having your ETH sitting in a wallet doing noting, put it into the LCK contract and earn a passive income from the actions of others or you yourself can choose to gamble and everyone is paid, even the loser of the bet recieves a percentage of dividends. 

No other Smart Contract platform does this, we have 2 more gambling features to add in the next week or two, that being Lotto and futures markets.   

So do not let your valuable ETH sit stagnant in a wallet, put it into the LCK contract and earn dividends as well as the price gains from ETH and  you can withdraw and exit anytime you so choose.

Use your Master-node link and get your friends to join up and earn referral bonuses simply for having 30 LCK, enough for a master node link! 

We will update further when our next gaming app is Live.

Team LOCKEDiN.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Big News from LOCKEDiN.

Commencing this week our Lotto will be live and by the end of the week so will our gaming suite.

You will have the option of betting on:

Football
Basketball
NFL
Ice Hockey
IPL/Cricket
Rugby
Boxing
Tennis
MMA
Motor Racing
Moto GP
Baseball

And much much more. 

And remember you are not playing against the "House" you are betting against other holders of the LCK token, and win or lose every LCK holder receives Dividends from any bets made.   

And your funds are 100% safe held in our immutable unchangeable Smart Contract which has been Pen-Tested and audited by many people. 

Further to this we will be, by the end of this week also adding FUTURES MARKETS for BTC/ETH/LTC so you can choose a date that you think xxx Coin will be XXX price, and results are taken from Binance, and automated, and again you are not betting against the "house" because there is no house, every LCK holder is the house and you are betting against an individual,  you can either create your own bet or accept another persons already created bet. 

We will also soon be adding other markets such as precious metals Gold/Silver/Copper and Oil prices etc. 

To find out more please visit www.lockedin.io or our Discord https://discord.gg/uVHmrDf

Join us now and purchase some LCK tokens to gamble with or just purchase them and earn off of others gambling, this could be the last chance to purchase them cheap!!!

Also remember if you own more than 30 LCK tokens the Smart Contract will automatically create a master-node link for you and you can profit simply from others purchasing using your MN link. 
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

LOTTO is now LIVE on our gaming hub, first draw is in 1 day and 8 hours!  Only 10 LCK for a ticket.   

WWW.LOCKEDIN.IO
greed098

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

that didnt take long. keep the updates coming. project has a lot of potential if all dapps goes live.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

that didnt take long. keep the updates coming. project has a lot of potential if all dapps goes live.

Thanks we do have a lot of potential and as mentioned Devs have said the rest of the sports betting and the futures markets live by end of the week. 

We also have a major project in the works that will be an ICO and the top 100 LCK holders will be rewarded with free tokens from new project. 

Project will not be an ICO to raise money for a dream, this will be a live working product with everyday use from the very start.    Cool

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

Some banners for community. 

Note: You can change the URL in the banners to be your Masternode links so you will earn from any clicks on your banner. 

FULL member and member and Jr member codes

LOCKEDiN EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT
▰ Masternodes Sports Betting Futures Betting
 ANN Twitter Telegram Discord

Code:
[center][tt][b][url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]LOCKED[color=#eb7a1d]iN[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❱[color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#3e8bc6]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰
[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Masternodes[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Sports Betting [/url][color=#3e8bc6]❱ [url=lockedin.io][color=#031b4e]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754][color=#031b4e]ANN[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken][color=#031b4e]Twitter[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw][color=#031b4e]Telegram[/url] [color=#eb7a1d]❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG][color=#031b4e]Discord[/url] [color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[color=#eb7a1d]▰[color=#3e8bc6]▰[/color][/b][/tt][/center]

LOCKEDiN ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ MasternodesSports Betting Futures Betting
 ANNTwitterTelegramDiscord ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Code:
[center][url=lockedin.io]LOCKEDiN[/url] ❱❱ [url=lockedin.io]EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ [url=lockedin.io]Masternodes[/url] ❱ [url=lockedin.io]Sports Betting [/url]❱ [url=lockedin.io]Futures Betting[/url]
 [url=bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754]ANN[/url] ❰ [url=twitter.com/lockedintoken]Twitter[/url] ❰ [url=t.me/joinchat/H3DCs0SekkjQNFB5WlIUWw]Telegram[/url] ❰ [url=discordapp.com/invite/ZegXZPG]Discord[/url] ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰[/center]

lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting

Code:
[center]lockedin.io ❱❱ EARN PASSIVE ETH INCOME 24/7 VIA SMART CONTRACT ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Masternodes ❱ Sports Betting ❱ Futures Betting [/center]
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:56:28 AM by Church2017

Huge updates 2 new gambling games are live!!! 3rd game is on the way!! LOCKEDIN IS MAKING HISTORY IN THE SMART CONTRACT WORLD!!
Click below to get to the gambling hub, white papers, roadmap and the exchange. Enjoy and have fun!!!
https://www.lockedin.io/purchase-tokens/0xe2a4410cd31b2aed58296cba837bbf56168e96c2
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Huge updates 2 new gambling games are live!!! 3rd game is on the way!! LOCKEDIN IS MAKING HISTORY IN THE SMART CONTRACT WORLD!!
Hi, yes we have more than a 3rd game as of the end of this week or at the latest early next week we will have a full range of gambling in our gaming hub.

Sports betting
Futures markets

And much more, you name it, we can create the market.    Wink
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

Click below to get to the gambling hub, white papers, roadmap and the exchange. Enjoy and have fun!!!
https://www.lockedin.io/purchase-tokens/0xe2a4410cd31b2aed58296cba837bbf56
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project.  how long will this project run and does this project have a good future? I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
greed098

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

was following the project since the beginning. was attracted to the fact that its a smart contract based project and no person holds my money that can exit anytime. i waited til their games started to come out and now i'm vested for long term and still got in early so i'll be collecting dividends from the games even if i dont play any of them at all.  Grin Grin Grin
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

was following the project since the beginning. was attracted to the fact that its a smart contract based project and no person holds my money that can exit anytime. i waited til their games started to come out and now i'm vested for long term and still got in early so i'll be collecting dividends from the games even if i dont play any of them at all.  Grin Grin Grin
That is true.  Please feel free to add our banner to  your signature and put your Masternode link on it.

Lotto is drawn in 5 hours time.

New betting markets very soon.  

Future looking good!!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project. 
Yes we did and will be having another one in the future.
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?

This project will run as long as Ethereum is running, the contract cannot be changed or altered or manipulated by anyone, unlike some recent similar projects.   

We have been live for over a month now and our largest holder (not the Devs) still holding and of course so are the Devs.

For the future, we have a big project being worked on as we speak that will run a presale and ICO and all LCK holders in the top 100 will receive airdrop tokens from this.   

I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
Please do follow our updates on Twitter and Discord, we have big plans for the future!   

Thank you for your interest. 
Church2017

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

1st lotto drawing was successful Great job Team LOCKEDIN 1st smart contract with lottery!! More dapps to come stay tuned!!
flong

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

If you've ever wanted to be a "Masternode" Holder this is probably one of the best value and affordable ones and you don't even have to set anything up.  I just joined the Family literally last night! We're LOCKEDiN!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Thanks guys we have a lot more planned for the future. 

Price of LCK is very low right now so if anyone invests now they will be in front in a big way when all our gambling is live and our new project is launched.   Cool
The_Hu

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

An interesting project, if you can know what project is similar to this project? Does the project work with similar projects?
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

An interesting project, if you can know what project is similar to this project? Does the project work with similar projects?
Hi, our project is based off of POWH3D using their source code with some minor alterations which consisted of 2 things, 1.  A 3 ETH premine instead of 22, and 2.  We cannot alter any part of our contract at all.

And unlike all other smart contract ETH based earnings platforms, many of which have disappeared into the night and given all of them a bad name, we are still here and not going anywhere.

We have introduced a gaming/gambling function to our site and expect Futures Markets betting to go live on Monday closely followed by sports betting. 

Every bet win or lose every LCK holder gets paid.   

Our gaming whitepaper will be updated to reflect the new betting component on Monday. 
Church2017

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Happy mother’s day lotto will be another starting today and the numbers drawing will be Monday. Have fun enjoy!!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

Happy mother’s day lotto will be another starting today and the numbers drawing will be Monday. Have fun enjoy!!
We should have futures betting live within 24 hours as well, this will then be followed by sports betting!

We will announce when the sports betting is live and adjust the gaming whitepaper accordingly. 
Church2017

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

All Gamblers we will have Futures Betting, starting with BTC/ETH/LTC live on the site within 24 hours. 

Later this week sports betting.

LOCKEDiN is the ONLY Smart contract betting platform where every holder of LCK tokens gets paid a percentage of every bet, and even the loser of a bets gets paid in the form of Dividends.

www.lockedin.io
greed098

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

All Gamblers we will have Futures Betting, starting with BTC/ETH/LTC live on the site within 24 hours. 

LOCKEDiN is the ONLY Smart contract betting platform where every holder of LCK tokens gets paid a percentage of every bet, and even the loser of a bets gets paid in the form of Dividends.

www.lockedin.io

BTC/ETH/LTC betting? now moving up with the big game. thanks LOCKEDiN. keep those great news coming.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

www.lockedin.io

BTC/ETH/LTC betting? now moving up with the big game. thanks LOCKEDiN. keep those great news coming.

Thanks we just posted this announcement on our Discord. 

We are also in the process of making some front end changes to the gaming hub as we are running out of menu space, we will soon have drop downs for all games and also increase the users experience with more information regarding current or outstanding bets/games on all mediums on the game hub.  Also on the front page we now have the "Dividends Clearly Explained" document (soon to be renamed to that) it is only 3 pages long and if you take a moment to read it you will see the earnings potentials for all LCK holders is immense, every action (except the purchase of a lotto ticket) causes dividends and even if you lose a bet you still receive Dividends.   So the plan moving forward is to finish final tweaks on Futures Markets including a live price ticker, then we will complete the sports betting.  By that stage we will be the most unique Smart Contract on the market today due to our several income earning streams.  We are building it, and they WILL COME!   

So please take the time to visit our site and have a read of the earnings capacity for LCK holders at www.lockedin.io 
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Our Futures Betting is now LIVE!   

Please read our gaming and dividends payments in 3 brief pages here  https://www.lockedin.io/img/LOCKEDiN_Gaming_Hub_Deposits.pdf

You are not playing against the "House" there is no house, only other individual LCK holders and every single time there is a transaction every LCK holder receives Dividends. 
via the Smart Contract which is unchangeable, immutable and set in stone.  It is not possible for anyone to exit scam, the contract cannot be changed by Devs or anyone else.  The Smart Contract is the protector of your funds and pays you for every deposit/withdrawl or gambling action or movement automatically. 
Don't let your ETH go to waste in a wallet or exchange, put it in LOCKEDiN and earn constant Dividends!

Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

You have good roadmap and the team.But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

You have good roadmap and the team.But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
What is is that is unclear to you?  How the contract works or how the gaming hub works or other?
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Some more good news to come soon.   Cool
Micheal_Duong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

I need to look a real & this project
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

I need to look a real & this project
Our project is very real and as is our contract, feel free to read it and scrutinise it it is immutable and unchangeable.

It is the same contract as P3D except for 2 differences, we only had a 3 ETH premine opposed to their 22 ETH premine and our contract allows for Zero changes, theirs only allows some minor changes.

And we have Lotto/Dice/Futures markets Live now!

LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Hey everyone, our Futures Markets betting via 100% immutable Smart Contract is now live, you are not betting against the house but other holders of LCK token.

Every LCK holder receives a dividend of every bet made, come take a look at www.lockedin.io

An example of a live Futures Bet!

greed098

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

more ways to make money,, aint that awesome. "new annoucement" on discord. airdrop incentive for bag holders with their upcoming project.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

more ways to make money,, aint that awesome. "new annoucement" on discord. airdrop incentive for bag holders with their upcoming project.
Hi, yes our new project is going to be big, very big in the Crypto World.   We are looking forward to it's full completion by the 20th of June with announcements and details of the project prior to that.

Anyone holding LCK tokens will benefit from this.  Now is the time to purchase them cheap before we announce our presale and ICO. 

Get into that LCK top 100 to be a part of the massive airdrop!
This Tweet shows the LCK holders Airdrop distribution percentages.  https://twitter.com/lockedintoken/status/999275041614262272

Visit www.lockedin.io to secure your LCK tokens now before the price explodes upon announcement of new project details. 

Think we are over-hyping this new project?  We can assure you we are not.   Wink
flong

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

Go get your LCK Masternode (only 30!) before the next big thing hits the ground running. I've got my bag, do you have yours?
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Go get your LCK Masternode (only 30!) before the next big thing hits the ground running. I've got my bag, do you have yours?
Good point Flong.   21 days or so until we airdrop over 1 Million LCK to the top 100 prior to our new project launch which includes presale and ICO.

Tickets to this ball game will be selling out Fast! Cool
Church2017

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

@everyone We can tell you we will be having a Pre-Sale, ICO and of course the already mentioned massive Airdrop to LCK holders.

So again, if you want to cement a spot in the top 100, we suggest you do so prior to our launch as once we announce it to the World, the top 100 will be considerably more expensive to join.
Thanks again for all remaining investors and those who promote LCK, we know who you are and follow your Twitter and your Bitcoin talk usernames.
One final thing, all going well with the Pre-Sale and ICO, we will be hiring some full time social media Managers to help us with that side of things.
Our new project will also have a ticket system and escalation procedures etc. 

Think Big Grow Big!
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Around 21 days until new project is released.   Grin
flong

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

For the Americans, great way to prepare and celebrate Independence buy getting your LCK Masternode and securing your airdrop! Get that LCK locked down and then light those fireworks while knocking down that beer.
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

We have announced our new project on Twitter and our Discord. 

Our new project involves an airdrop of 1 Million coins from our limited supply new project called Rewards Coin (REW) www.rewardscoin.co that has a total supply of 25 Million.

If you are in the top 100 of LCK holders you will receive part of the airdrop at time of snapshot prior to pre-sale and ICO and because you can later withdraw those funds you could even potentially make money from smart contract in the form of Dividends and walk away with more than you entered with as well as the free tokens from the airdrop so essentially it is very likely that some will actually get paid to receive free tokens.

To get into the top 100 as of writing this will cost you 0.08 ETH or Roughly $35.00.   That would mean you are in the top 100 and share the 2% of 1 Million REW which is from addresses in top 100 addresses 94 to 100 (103 actually as Devs are not part of Airdrop)  so six addresses will share   2% of 1 Million which is 20 thousand REW or 3,333 REW per holder 94-100.   3,333.00 x $0.10 (presale price) = $333.00.   So as it stands right now (not allowing for the announcement's that are coming and press releases, you could technically get $333.00 worth of REW for $35.00.   And if presale sells out and all ICO stages that is $3,333.00 for $35 if you purchased at the last phase of REW for $1.  And as mentioned above with Dividends you could end up withdrawing more than your initial investment along with the free Rewards tokens.

Something worth thinking about.

We will be doing a formal ANN here shortly when we put the rest of the site live to public. 

If you want to see the token distribution for LCK holders during the Airdrop please see our pinned tweet here.  https://twitter.com/lockedintoken
LOCKEDiN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 12:38:07 AM by LOCKEDiN

Project Closed.

Please leave negative trust. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: