Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 07:07:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new here introducing myself  (Read 557 times)
lailai625

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:58:43 PM

Hi!

I'm new to the forums. I'm lailai625, I'm from Australia. I've been a Bitcoin user since August 2012 and I also play minecraft. I'm here because I lost some money in GLBSE a while ago and am now wondering what the latest is with nefario and also to learn whats been happening since I was away.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
drpepperyummy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:01:23 PM

ive got a friend in sydney who is begging me to visit, is that the part of aud  you are in?

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com (http://BitcoinLiveBets.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:28:30 PM

Is Bitcoin popular in Australia? You don't hear of it often.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:30:57 PM

Welcome to the forums. Did you buy bitcoins last year, or did you also mine?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:42:07 PM

Hi!

I'm new to the forums. I'm lailai625, I'm from Australia. I've been a Bitcoin user since August 2012 and I also play minecraft. I'm here because I lost some money in GLBSE a while ago and am now wondering what the latest is with nefario and also to learn whats been happening since I was away.
Hi, welcome to you. Do you know there are some server of minecraft that offer bitcoins for play ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fmc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:57:28 PM

Hi!

I`m new here. I develop a new bitcoin advertising site. I hope I can find some tips and tricks here..
Thanks in advance..

MineNerd

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:02:37 PM

Hello!

Welcome to the forums, and have a nice day. Smiley
lailai625

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:31:09 PM

ive got a friend in sydney who is begging me to visit, is that the part of aud  you are in?

Yes I live in Sydney near Hornsby.

Is Bitcoin popular in Australia? You don't hear of it often.

There must be some users here ass there are a number of australian exchanges, but I've not met too many Bitcoin users.

Welcome to the forums. Did you buy bitcoins last year, or did you also mine?

I bought some Bitcoins and invested in stocks, made some money lost some, had some stolen by Nefario and spent most of my BTC over the past year. Sadly I have a 5850M so I cannot mine.

Hi, welcome to you. Do you know there are some server of minecraft that offer bitcoins for play ?

Yes, I do! In fact I once planned to launch one. But they do not pay out much only a few satoshi per block.
MAbtc

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:43:34 PM

Welcome to the forums. If you've been gone that long, surely there's a lot you've missed. Check out the Press subforum!  Smiley
BarkinTree

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Hi!

hello, lailai625, and welcome to the forum! the newbie forum feels a bit restrictive, but lots of stuff to be found all over the rest of the forum. jealous you were in in 2012, i didn't get in until after the april crash. at least i got some cheap coins in june!
Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1179

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:56:33 PM

Welcome to the forum! You'll enjoy it, promised! :-)
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1078

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:14:27 AM

Hello and welcome! What servers do you play on? Have you ever played on bit vegas?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.