Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinSeedstore is now open!  (Read 742 times)
BitcoinSeedstore (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 04:23:37 PM

BitcoinSeedstore is now open!

We provide a range of high quality and excellently priced Cannabis Seeds and Chilli seeds. The use of Bitcoin means we can avoid the traditional charges associated with banking – meaning we can pass the savings onto our customers.

Feel free to check our prices out – we are confident you will not find better prices online. We're also the only seed store to have a live Bitcoin price ticker in 5 different currencies!

Credit & debit card payments are also accepted through our secure online payment system, although you will get free seeds for paying with Bitcoin!

We have a selection of Cannabis Seeds including: Feminised, Autoflowers, Cup Winners and Regular along with a selection of Chilli seeds  – including some of the worlds hottest: Dorset Naga (Naga Bhut Jolokia) and Naga Morich

We will be adding more stock over the coming weeks so please feel free to get in touch via mail@bitcoinseedstore.com if you have any suggestions or specific requests.

Check us out at www.bitcoinseedstore.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:15:11 PM

The design of the website is smooth and easy to interact with. Good job! Best of luck.
BitcoinSeedstore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 09:20:34 PM

Thanks very much! I was getting frustrated at the state of the vast majority of seed sites, so hopefully people will like it  Smiley
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:11:36 PM

Thanks very much! I was getting frustrated at the state of the vast majority of seed sites, so hopefully people will like it  Smiley

Welcome :>

Looks like a gap in the market to me, and it also eliminates the process of withdrawing their coins first before buying their seeds Cheesy
BitcoinSeedstore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 08:34:30 PM

Thanks very much, I guess you can call this my attempt at trying to help the bitcoin economy grow  Smiley

We are also offering the following free cannabis seeds for all orders paid for with Bitcoin;

2 x Northern Lights Regular - All orders under £50
 4 x Northern Lights Regular - All orders over £50
 3 x White Widow Regular & 2 x Northern Lights Regular - All orders over £100

Peace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: