Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy for USD 1000?  (Read 877 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

As for me, ETH or LISK is still there. I've heard cool nCash forecasts, but so far it does not look good. I am waiting for a good time.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

The correct solution is the decision that you only accept, because many here are talking about those projects that they invested or in which you do not need to invest, so now it will be ideal if you decide.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
Merited by nickjohnson (1)

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
The best option will be buying bitcoin now with that $1,000 and that will be enough. We don't know on what is waiting to us when bitcoin starts to surge it's price again. ETH is also a good buy now, it was under $400 so you can have at least more than 2 ETH with that capital.

Thank you for your advice. On the long run, I also believe that BTC and ETH are the good choises.
Yes bitcoin and ethereum will always be the best choice in the long run. Many will give you suggestions that you are not familiar with those coins and it might even the first time of hearing those coins. Good luck on your investment and I'm sure that you'll grow enough with that investment. Just don't be a type of panic seller.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nickjohnson (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
The best option will be buying bitcoin now with that $1,000 and that will be enough. We don't know on what is waiting to us when bitcoin starts to surge it's price again. ETH is also a good buy now, it was under $400 so you can have at least more than 2 ETH with that capital.

Thank you for your advice. On the long run, I also believe that BTC and ETH are the good choises.
Yes bitcoin and ethereum will always be the best choice in the long run. Many will give you suggestions that you are not familiar with those coins and it might even the first time of hearing those coins. Good luck on your investment and I'm sure that you'll grow enough with that investment. Just don't be a type of panic seller.

You are right. I am very optimistic, but on the other hand I don't put all my trust in this investment, because I don't want to be disappointed ... just in case. I also expect that the price will fluctuate and is not good to sell when the price is down. (I already learned so many things from the answers I got Smiley) Thank you!
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Dear friends,

You are right. I am very optimistic, but on the other hand I don't put all my trust in this investment, because I don't want to be disappointed ... just in case. I also expect that the price will fluctuate and is not good to sell when the price is down. (I already learned so many things from the answers I got Smiley) Thank you!
If you don't want to be disappointed in the first place then you must keep on learning. It's good that you are very optimistic and your idea of not putting all your investment in just the same coins. This is why you'll see many will tell you that you have to diversify and it's a good way to know on where coin you are really comfortable with. You are starting to learn and you have read and known it well, good luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

for 80% to buy coins from the top 100, the rest can be invested in iso or in other unpopular altcoins

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Buy only wanchain, sell when btc will be 15000-20000 and enjoy the profit. Don't spread so low amount among different coins, this is stupid.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

Buy ethereum and watch your investment grow from this moment forward. Ethereum is way below it's value and it can only go up price wise from here. There might still be some lows but ethereum is set to increase value rapidly this year!
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

Bitcoin has a very high value price for your money , so if you have 1000$ then just buy the ethereum altcoin it is also a good kind of crypto in the world market , so that you can start from a small value then let it grow and gain profits in the future days to come.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Buy ethereum and watch your investment grow from this moment forward. Ethereum is way below it's value and it can only go up price wise from here. There might still be some lows but ethereum is set to increase value rapidly this year!

Thank you for your advice. You are right.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Despite the fact that many do not believe in Bitcoin, I think that now you need to buy as much as possible BTC. Because the coin will start to rebuild and quickly enough.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I would suggest to buy cryptocurrency would be of the highest in the market so that little by little you gain profits on it and availability to gain this year

Jangangyn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Open coinmarketcap, close your eyes, turn around three times and slide your finger to the monitor. Open your eyes. You made your choice.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

if my suggestion, CHSB is the right choice for you to buy with $ 1000 you have.

Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Dear friends,
I would look at a couple. Maybe $500 on each one. One that I've suggested to people is Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com) They have a real world product that solves a real world problem.
akramali

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Hello guys! Did you see that? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961359.0
These guys are going to accept sia and storj tokens for their ICO! What a wierd decision!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

I recently bought an Ethereum and Stellar, I plan to keep it for a year and a half. Perhaps more but the price should increase.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

I recently bought an Ethereum and Stellar, I plan to keep it for a year and a half. Perhaps more but the price should increase.
Not a guarantee you save a year and a half the price will increase, what if the coin is no price? Much has happened like that, coin disappeared from the market

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

In your place, I would split these funds into several parts and buy several different coins at different prices and keep them until you have received a profit.

nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

I also bought and eth, units from btc, and other coins. Let's hope will grow in a few monts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: