Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Eiccoin with On-chain Crime Deterrence and Regulatory Compliance  (Read 309 times)
ymtkatcrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 07:23:27 AM

Eiccoin Aiming for Mass Adoption

It has been 15 years since Bitcoin was introduced in 2009. Cryptocurrencies have seen enormous gains and received a lot of attention, yet mass adoption is still not a reality. This is largely due to the difficulty of law enforcement and regulation of blockchain. Governments are unlikely to embrace a cryptocurrency for general public’s day-to-day transactions, if governments cannot even tackle narcotics dealing, human trafficking, or ransomware extortion using such a cryptocurrency.
I plan to create a new cryptocurrency called Eiccoin (Efficient International Crypto-Coin). In such a system, law enforcement agencies can freeze or seize criminal crypto balances as easily as they can freeze or seize criminal funds in a bank account. The system will feature highly efficient, secure, and robust mechanism to tackle abuses and compromises related to such freezes and confiscations. With such strong crime deterrence, Eiccoin will be significantly cleaner than other crime-tainted cryptocurrencies and should be highly appealing to the mainstream society for mass adoption. Moreover, social, economic, and financial transactions and verifications, and regulations thereof can happen with efficiency, scale, and diversity on such a blockchain. For examples, real estates can easily get registered and traded on such a blockchain. People can even get a mortgage on such a blockchain and buy a house via such a blockchain. Corporations can issue debt on such a blockchain, with AA+ or whatever ratings registered to the blockchain by credit rating agencies or other institutes. Corporations can also sell shares on such a blockchain, with regulatory compliance. A person could travel from country to country and use Eiccoin seamlessly without needing to worry about conflict of jurisdiction. All these wonderful functionalities, packed in such a general blockchain instead of niche blockchains, require no coding skills of the individual users, merchants, corporations, and governments, giving Eiccoin a huge advantage at the pursuit of mass adoption. For those of you curious about how these features work, here is a 22-page description of the technology: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PkGTpaBSxlRc5BX5o__VO49NMu5sxaI/view?usp=drive_link

Very Strong Deterrence against Competition

Most aspects of the technology are already patent pending. Here is a redacted version of an electronic notice from the International Bureau of WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1toll54qvbEyWoN951rudDMYRT4sybM4o/view?usp=sharing
The status reserves for me my right to seek legal patent protection in at least 157 countries and regions, covering more than 95% of global GDP. If someone makes a blockchain project using this technology in some jurisdiction (for example, the United States) I seek patent from, no matter how successful the project gets, I will have the legal right to tell the court to shut it down, as soon as I get patent approval. How many crypto exchanges, banks, and merchants in the jurisdiction would dare to integrate with a patent-infringing crypto against court order? If such a crypto project chooses to go off the grid to dodge the court order, the crypto would lose meaningful real-world utility, and thus become just a sh*tcoin. Even if such a crypto project manages to operate in some low-GDP jurisdictions, it could still be easily squeezed out of business by Eiccoin’s network effect.

Tokenomics

The maximum supply of Eiccoins will be 100 trillion. There will be 80 trillion Eiccoins upon launch. The other 20 trillion Eiccoins will be created as rewards for miners/nodes over time. Eiccoin has not been made. My company GLADDATE LLC offers 30 trillion Eiccoins (out of those 80 trillion Eiccoins) for your purchase (to be delivered once Eiccoin blockchain goes live), starting now, expiring either on August 31, 2024 or if such 30 trillion Eiccoins are sold out, whichever comes first. Many of the sale proceeds, unsold Eiccoins (if any), and the other Eiccoins out of those 80 trillion Eiccoins will be spent on promoting merchant adoption, user adoption, government adoption, and project development. Many features may not be available upon Eiccoin launch, but rather be implemented over time. Not necessarily every feature described in the 22-page description of the technology will be implemented.

What is the Price and How High Could the Price Go?

Upon the start of the sale, the first 1 trillion Eiccoins are priced at 1 Bitcoin per 200 billion Eiccoins. The next 2 trillion Eiccoins are priced at 1 Bitcoin per 20 billion Eiccoins. The next 3 trillion Eiccoins are priced at 1 Bitcoin per 10 billion Eiccoins. Then the next 3 trillion Eiccoins are priced at 1 Bitcoin per 9 billion Eiccoins. For every other 3 trillion Eiccoins, 1 Bitcoin will buy you 1 billion fewer Eiccoins. Following this trend, the last 3 trillion Eiccoins (among the 30 trillion Eiccoins) is priced at 1 Bitcoin per 2 billion Eiccoins. To get the best price, buy the Eiccoins before other people do. As you can see, the first 1 trillion Eiccoins are much cheaper. It takes only 5 Bitcoins to buy up all of the first 1 trillion Eiccoins, so hurry! Whoever sends Bitcoins first is the first in line.
The market caps are 300+ trillion USD for global real estates, 100+ trillion USD for global stocks, and 300+ trillion USD for global debts. Even if Eiccoin only captures 1% of them, each Eiccoin should reach 0.07 USD, meaning your investment will rise by more than 260000 times, if you bought Eiccoins from the first 1 trillion Eiccoins and when Bitcoin is at 52000 USD/Bitcoin. 

How to Buy:

To participate in this ICO to purchase Eiccoins, you must not, at the time of purchase, be physically in the US, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or any other countries/regions under sweeping US or UN embargo, nor can you be sanctioned by the US or UN.

The minimum amount of purchase is 0.002 BTC. Please do not send less than 0.002 BTC. If less than 0.002 BTC (excluding BTC network transaction fee) is received from you, you might not get a timely refund, if any refund at all.

Make sure you have total control and confidentiality of the private key of your Bitcoin address. Back up such a private key at multiple secure locations. Send Bitcoins from such a Bitcoin address to:
34HzfFQJpRa4EGgULHyYXYd5qHxe1S9W5T
Do NOT send Bitcoins directly from a crypto exchange, because you do not have the private key of the sending address and will not be able to use the private key to access your purchased Eiccoins, meaning you will lose all of your purchased Eiccoins! You must send Bitcoins from an address whose private key is totally controlled by you and will be held secure and confidential by you. This is because a buyer’s Bitcoin address will be written into the genesis block of Eiccoin to indicate the buyer’s ownership of the corresponding amount of Eiccoins. In the future, GLADDATE LLC will write the Bitcoin address (which you used to send Bitcoins to GLADDATE LLC) into the genesis block of Eiccoin without confirming with you that you have total control and confidentiality of the private key of the address, and will not be responsible for loss of Eiccoins caused by you not having total control and confidentiality of the private key of the address.

Hold in your hand a valid government-issued photo ID of you and take a selfie. The photo and text on the ID must be clearly and completely visible, so must your face in the selfie.

Send an email to:
yuxiangm@gmail.com
An example:
If you have sent 1 Bitcoin (excluding BTC network transaction fee) from Bitcoin address bc1… whose private key is totally controlled by you, the title of the email should be:

Buying Eiccoins from GLADDATE LLC with (put BTC amount here: 1 Bitcoin) Sent from (put your BTC address here: bc1…)

The body of the email should be:

I certify that at the time of purchase I am not physically in the US, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or any other countries/regions under sweeping US or UN embargo, nor am I sanctioned by the US or UN.

I also certify that I have total control and confidentiality of the private key of my Bitcoin address (put your BTC address here: bc1…), and I agree that if I ever (now or in the future) lose control or confidentiality of such a private key, I will not hold GLADDATE LLC responsible for me not being able to receive/secure the purchased Eiccoins, nor will I hold GLADDATE LLC responsible for me not being able to receive/secure anything else GLADDATE LLC might send me.

Put your name here (must match your name on your photo ID)

The aforementioned selfie should be included in the body of the email. Many modern email service providers have button(s) on the user interface to allow inserting picture into the body of an email. If it is not practical, you can include you selfie as an attachment to the email. Third parties might be employed to process the information you submit. If so, reasonable effort will be made to guard your private information against theft and abuse.

You should receive an email reply, confirming that your email has been received. If not, you MUST contact me by other means (discussed below) to resolve the issue and get a confirmation, otherwise, a scammer could send me an email and pretend to be you by claiming to be the buyer, although the scammer will not be able to steal your Eiccoins as long as you have and keep total control and confidentiality of the private key of the related Bitcoin address. You are not allowed to claim you have a problem with the private key and demand GLADDATE LLC to deliver purchased Eiccoins to some other address. This is because a scammer could pretend to be a buyer and direct Eiccoins to the scammer’s address.

Once the Eiccoins purchase is made, you cannot demand refund. You can make as many purchases as you want (as long as you follow the purchase procedure each time and pay no less than 0.002 BTC each time), unless this ICO has expired.

Get People to Buy Eiccoins and Get 10% Bonus in BTC

To earn such referral reward, you can (but the buyer must not) be physically in the US, but must not be physically in Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or any other countries/regions under sweeping US or UN embargo, nor can you be sanctioned by the US or UN.

Hold in your hand a valid government-issued photo ID of you and take a selfie. The photo and text on the ID must be clearly and completely visible, so must your face in the selfie.

Whether you can earn such referral reward has nothing to do with whether you buy Eiccoins yourself. To earn such referral reward, tell the buyer to use the Bitcoin address (which the buyer used to buy Eiccoins) to sign a message:
Transaction ID is (put here the transaction ID of the Bitcoin transfer transaction used by the buyer to purchase Eiccoins). Bitcoin address to receive reward is (put here your Bitcoin address you want to use to receive the referral reward).

And send an email to yuxiangm@gmail.com, with title:

Requesting Eiccoins Referral Reward to: put here your Bitcoin address you want to use to receive the referral reward

The body of the email should be:

The Eiccoins buyer’s Bitcoin address (which the buyer used to buy Eiccoins): put here the Bitcoin address
Transaction ID is (put here the transaction ID of the Bitcoin transfer transaction used by the buyer to purchase Eiccoins).
The digital signature: put here the signed message

I certify that I am not physically in Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or any other countries/regions under sweeping US or UN embargo, nor am I sanctioned by the US or UN.

I also certify that I have total control and confidentiality of the private key of my Bitcoin address (put here your Bitcoin address you want to use to receive the referral reward), and I agree that if I ever (now or in the future) lose control or confidentiality of such a private key, I will not hold GLADDATE LLC responsible for me not being able to receive/secure the referral reward.

Put your name here (must match your name on your photo ID)

The aforementioned selfie should be included in the body of the email. Many modern email service providers have button(s) on the user interface to allow inserting picture into the body of an email. If it is not practical, you can include you selfie as an attachment to the email. Third parties might be employed to process the information you submit. If so, reasonable effort will be made to guard your private information against theft and abuse.

You should receive an email reply, confirming that your email has been received. If not, you MUST contact me by other means (discussed below) to resolve the issue and get a confirmation.

Please wait patiently for the reward. It might be approved and sent after the ICO has ended. A 10% reward in BTC would be sent to the Eiccoins buyer’s Bitcoin address (which the buyer used to buy Eiccoins) as well, so the buyer should be happy to create the digital signature for you. If you do not send such an email or if the email request is not approved, neither you nor the Eiccoins buyer will receive any reward. For example, Alice buys Eiccoins with 1 BTC, per Bob’s referral. Bob follows the above procedure to request reward. If approved, Bob should receive 0.1 BTC, so should Alice. Yes, you are welcome to make multiple referrals to earn multiple rewards, as long as each time you follow the above procedure and the ICO has not ended.

Do NOT provide people false or inaccurate information regarding Eiccoin. You, not GLADDATE LLC or me, are solely responsible for what you say.

Thank you for your interest in this project. Please feel free to let your family and friends know this project. Here is Eiccoin’s Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555988961172

If your reasonable email inquiry does not get a response after a very long time, it is likely unintentional. You can send me private message on bitcointalk.org or send me private message on Eiccoin’s Facebook page.

About me:

Hello my fellow crypto enthusiasts, I am Dr. Yuxiang Mo. I received my Bachelor of Engineering degree in Materials Chemistry from University of Science & Technology Beijing (China), and my Master of Science and PhD degrees in Physics from University of Missouri-Kansas City (USA). I have experiences as a Postdoctoral Researcher at University of Pennsylvania (USA), and as an Assistant Professor (Research) at Temple University (USA). Nowadays, I work on business and technology. Here is proof I am who I say I am:

Back when I was an academic scientist, as one of my multiple achievements, I invented a whole new family of scientifically, technologically, and industrially important materials ((Cr2Hf)2Al3C3 and many variants), published in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society, and reported by Canadian media (Advances in Engineering) as Key Scientific Article, a title fewer than 0.1% of all scholarly articles achieve. Here are the links:
https://advanceseng.com/crystal-structure-elastic-properties-hypothesized-max-phase-like-compound-cr2hf2al3c3/
https://ceramics.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jace.12987

On the second webpage, If you click the envelope icon right next to my name, you can see that the correspondence email address is yuxiangm@gmail.com, which is the one you will be sending email to, in order to participate in this ICO offered by my company GLADDATE LLC. This shows that I am who I say I am.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elmo40

Activity: 659
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:13:06 PM

ROFL!
Bro, the list of countries that can not send to you are the very same countries trying to control crime.
All the rest don't care...

This is what they call irony.
ymtkatcrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 03:08:53 PM

ROFL!
Bro, the list of countries that can not send to you are the very same countries trying to control crime.
All the rest don't care...

This is what they call irony.

Your opinion is nonsense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: