Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk?  (Read 929 times)
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Today earn bitcoin possible only with skills. But you can try to earn altcoins and then change to bitcoin. If you know what is it social marketing and how it's bored)
Maybe it's link will help you - bounty
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

I have never heard of that?? wow thats crazy if its true !!!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Welcome friend. I would suggest that looking to earn bitcoin here will almost certainly result in a scam attempt. By far the best way to obtain BTC is to buy it from a licensed exchange. DO NOT let someone talk you into buying alt-coins or join an ICO. Those are 99.99% scams. Set up a wallet and let it sync on a secure computer at home. Set up an exchange account and link it to your bank account. This will all take a week, but anything less is foolish.

Once you have bought BTC move them to your wallet right away. Then when it's time to take a profit try using your BTC to make your purchases. This way you get the maximum value out of your coins. If you sell it back for dollars you will be losing money to exchange fees. If you buy with bitcoin instead of credit you often get a reduction in price.

Look here: Overstock.com

Just this one place has something you were going to buy anyway. Why not pay 3% less, rather than pay 1% to turn it back into dollars then 3% more to move it through a credit card?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

you can earn from here throw signature campaign ! but you can't join them like a newbie , you need to get better rank and that's by posting more in the forum

vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Go rank up to member rank and join signature campaign.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Today earn bitcoin possible only with skills. But you can try to earn altcoins and then change to bitcoin. If you know what is it social marketing and how it's bored)
Maybe it's link will help you - bounty

Thanks for that information sir. Is it possible for me to earn free altcoin? I am reading right now the cryptocurrency and altcoin. Altcoin means alternative to bitcoin. Like litecoin, ethereum and etc. They just vary in value and maybe how you are going to use its value. I've opened freebitco.in were i earn satoshi. Which is the value is very far to have 1btc. Maybe you have any suggestion were i can earn more free. Thank you.

I wanted to join the campaign on bounty. But I am a newbie.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

you can earn from here throw signature campaign ! but you can't join them like a newbie , you need to get better rank and that's by posting more in the forum

Thank you for the information.😊
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

you have to be jr. member before you can join some signature campaigns and bounty campaigns. And that's the time you can earn bitcoins or altcoins.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

First you need to post and and rank up to Jr.member.if you are already a Jr.member you can now  join bounty campaign and earn tokens if you complete every requirements they ask.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

These methods are all long shot ones. There is no free lunch, You either work hard or you invest. Making btc from nothing is obviously not possible

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:28 AM

First you need to post and and rank up to Jr.member.if you are already a Jr.member you can now  join bounty campaign and earn tokens if you complete every requirements they ask.
Thanks for the information. Maybe need more time also to read and understand cryptocurrency.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

Welcome friend. I would suggest that looking to earn bitcoin here will almost certainly result in a scam attempt. By far the best way to obtain BTC is to buy it from a licensed exchange. DO NOT let someone talk you into buying alt-coins or join an ICO. Those are 99.99% scams
So agree with that. People fell for that ICO's stuff like flies to s** :/. Soooooooooo many lost big money because of that, sadly.
Only reliable way to earn bitcoin is to sell your skills. You are good with graphics? Made topic about it in services, put some portfolio images you already made, boom you have clients that pay Bitcoin!
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

you have to be jr. member before you can join some signature campaigns and bounty campaigns. And that's the time you can earn bitcoins or altcoins.
Thank you. Maybe you too need to work by reading and understand the digital currency ecosystem.😊
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:57 AM

You are a newbie. First of all, you have to learn about this. There are too many articles in google, You can find out more about in youtube and also you can ask anything about in this forum. You need to rank up your account earn on here via signature campaigns.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

Welcome friend. I would suggest that looking to earn bitcoin here will almost certainly result in a scam attempt. By far the best way to obtain BTC is to buy it from a licensed exchange. DO NOT let someone talk you into buying alt-coins or join an ICO. Those are 99.99% scams
So agree with that. People fell for that ICO's stuff like flies to s** :/. Soooooooooo many lost big money because of that, sadly.
Only reliable way to earn bitcoin is to sell your skills. You are good with graphics? Made topic about it in services, put some portfolio images you already made, boom you have clients that pay Bitcoin!
Thanks for the advise. I think those legendary positions in this  kind of activity have the same level of thinking. Your advise makes me cautious. I will find ways to apply what i have.
I dont know what is ICO. But there's a lot of advertisement about ICO. I've seen it in youtube how it works but still I'm confused. But im willing to fill-up thier campaign. Anyway, thanks!
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

You are a newbie. First of all, you have to learn about this. There are too many articles in google, You can find out more about in youtube and also you can ask anything about in this forum. You need to rank up your account earn on here via signature campaigns.
Thanks! I used to it. I just need more time.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

yes you can earn by doing signature bounty. but you need to be at least junior member or above to participate. or else you can do other bounties like FB and twitter sharing bounties.  they will pay be thier dedicated coins , if the market hits by them you can earn money big.

Airdrop is the other thing you can earn

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

by following project project campaign social media, twitter and fb, newbie can join kok, or blog if agan good writing, if signature campaign, new member ntar Jr can come, that way we can produce bitcoin
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Hi. I'm a newbie here too, i've read few threads here that can help you. If you want to earn bitcoin here, you need to level your account. Leveling your account is required to qualify on a certain campaign, this campaigns will hire a specific ranks that will help them advertise. Right now most campaigns are requiring member rank or higher, there are multipe guides here on how to level your account and the basic knowledge that you need to understand on how you could earn without investing. One campaign in particular is the signature campaign, this is where i would like to start earning. There are other methods too to earn bitcoin here, but since im a newbie like you im still learning now. Just look for guides for beginners here, browse the forum, you could really find some information that you need.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: