Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free DVC and Gambling!  (Read 725 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:03:00 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 11:25:45 PM by ranlo

Hey guys, for those of you who aren't aware of DVC (DevCoin) there is now a gambling site out for it. If you don't already hold any, you can get them for FREE from the following places:

D.evco.in Faucet: 5 per payout per round... round ends after 30 requests are made, so can be quick or take a while depending
RapidBalls: Enter into a free lottery to win 50

Once you have some coins, you can start playing games over on Rapidballs to increase your holdings! There are multiple ways to play there, so I'll let you explore the site.

If there are any other faucets or gaming sites, feel free to list them here as well!

Help spread awareness of DVC and let's get this thing rolling! Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ledeci

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:05:45 PM

Hey guys, for those of you who aren't aware of DVC (DevCoin) there is now a gambling site out for it. If you don't already hold any, you can get them for FREE from the following places:

D.evco.in Faucet: 5 per payout per round... round ends after 30 requests are made, so can be quick or take a while depending

Once you have some coins, you can start playing games over on Rapidballs to increase your holdings! There are multiple ways to play there, so I'll let you explore the site.

If there are any other faucets or gaming sites, feel free to list them here as well!

whats the going rate for a devcoin?
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:11:54 PM

last trade was at 0.00000029 on vircurex. in the last day or two it bottomed at 0.00000024 or 0.00000023 and has run back up to 0.00000029 since last night. actually went up with btc this time....
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:12:49 PM

Really, not much on a one-per-one basis. Prices have gone down as of recently due to not having anywhere to use them (which has been an issue for a while). I'm hoping that with the new gaming site things will change, though, and maybe other new sites will jump on board as well.

DVC has seen boosts of up to 10-20x its value overnight though on many occasions, so it's possible for it to jump up at any time. If nothing else, they are a cheap way to get into crypto and have fun with it.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
InwardContour

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:14:23 PM

Really, not much on a one-per-one basis. Prices have gone down as of recently due to not having anywhere to use them (which has been an issue for a while). I'm hoping that with the new gaming site things will change, though, and maybe other new sites will jump on board as well.

DVC has seen boosts of up to 10-20x its value overnight though on many occasions, so it's possible for it to jump up at any time. If nothing else, they are a cheap way to get into crypto and have fun with it.
i think it's more because, like pretty much all altcoins, btc rose steadily in price. all alts have been crashing since SR crash pretty much... with some spikes here and there. maybe a bottom for LTC recently. hopefully for DVC too.
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:17:13 PM

i think it's more because, like pretty much all altcoins, btc rose steadily in price. all alts have been crashing since SR crash pretty much... with some spikes here and there. maybe a bottom for LTC recently. hopefully for DVC too.

That's a definite possibility as well. In any case, both faucets listed are easy to use. The first one uses a captcha but it's a sliding one so it takes less than a second to finish (and it pays out instantly after the 30th person has requested, after which you can request another).

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:53:12 PM

As a heads-up as well, apparently you can queue for up to 500 drawings at once (with bets of up to 500 DVC each) so that you can enter many times without having to keep sending funds or keep up with the site. And each drawing you enter over a 24-hour period enters you for another lottery (where each entry is earned by taking part in one of the games).

InwardContour

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:56:05 AM

on this topic, is there a list around of places where we can spend dvc?  Smiley
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:20:12 AM

on this topic, is there a list around of places where we can spend dvc?  Smiley

This thread has the best information I think. It's updated as people give notice of their new businesses. Check out the first page there.

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:26:11 PM

Up! The more players we have, the bigger the winnings can become!

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:08:07 PM

This is a heads-up that Rapidballs has added a new game: Lucky! This allows you to pick your lucky number and if it's chosen, win a prize of up to 190x your bet!

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:32:19 PM

Up! There is a new faucet here!

Also, the Rapidballs lottery is up to 450k DVC in winnings for a 50 DVC bet!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: