Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm trying to make money in the current market  (Read 760 times)
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

staking, mining, masternodes
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

You will be able to calculate it. For example a campaign has a total value of 750 ETH, and their translation part receives 10%, which is 75 ETH. It usually shows how many languages are accepted, in this case let's assume it's 10, which means 7,5 ETH for every translation.

I'm not entirely sure if it works this way for every part, but you should be able to get a clear calculation, as almost all entries are capped somewhere.

The only one making money here is you, you've come up with a clever way to put your referral links. And looks like you have no idea how Bountyhive works. Their listed total values could be real if the maximum cap is reached, but none of these projects could raise it. You can divide the total pool with 10-100. Pindify had a huge pool but now these tokens are worthless. So where did you exactly earn $2.5k in one weeks time?
bluecoinX

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

The United States is cracking down on lCO, the Chinese Internet giant layout block chain.
If you want to make money in the currency market, you have to know something about the situation.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

bountyhive ICO project presents a very promising and this would be a suitable solution for a coin like this. No one knows when a chaotic price this ongoing project on bountyhive but I think a little revenue to replace it all.

Definetly! It could definetly skyrocket as I'm noticing a trend of more and more campaigns being added, and more and more ETH is rewarded. Which are key components if you want to attract the community.
ICO does have something very remarkable when we can use it well, but please note how the risks can be obtained. Believe that we have a chance to get the best results. Some ICOs are very potential to be followed and some are merely Shit ICOs that have no reputation and only aim to take investors' funds. ICO has indeed made the crypto market stronger and bigger, in fact now Etherum being one of the most popular ERC20, with the Token system base that makes Etherum one of the coins with the most potential market share.

True! And I'm very interested to see how NEO will perform in terms of ICO's on their network. I for one am holding a significant amount of NEO, just in case it follows the path of Ethereum Smiley. But yeah, if you invest in ICO's you need plenty of time to do research, as there's only a few gems out there and a ton of bad ones.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

The best way to make money is to buy coins when everybody is just screaming for the end of crypto. I always made good profit with that, just buy some coins that are really destroyed and have good fundamentals. Next bullrun will bring you some nice profits!
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

Have any good investments or ways to make money yourself? Feel free to share them!

There are many ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency market. Trade is the fastest way, however you must be knowledgeable and have capital. And like you, I joined the bounty. The bounty that I love is the signature campaign, I work 4-5 hours a day, I will write quality topics, and each month I have more income. Not only have I gained more income, I also learned a lot of market knowledge quickly.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

Have any good investments or ways to make money yourself? Feel free to share them!

There are many ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency market. Trade is the fastest way, however you must be knowledgeable and have capital. And like you, I joined the bounty. The bounty that I love is the signature campaign, I work 4-5 hours a day, I will write quality topics, and each month I have more income. Not only have I gained more income, I also learned a lot of market knowledge quickly.

What do you get on average for signature campaigns? I'm quite curious. I'm usually sticking to translations but I'm interested in joining more if its value is right.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

The best way to make money is to buy coins when everybody is just screaming for the end of crypto. I always made good profit with that, just buy some coins that are really destroyed and have good fundamentals. Next bullrun will bring you some nice profits!

True. But at this point like 99% of all coins are at this point lol. It should be able to net you a decent 50-100% overtime, but they will most likely start getting rekt again after it due to BTC bull runs.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

True. But at this point like 99% of all coins are at this point lol. It should be able to net you a decent 50-100% overtime, but they will most likely start getting rekt again after it due to BTC bull runs.

Definetly. And it's interesting if you know when market will recover, but as mch as I'd hate to say it, I don't think we are anywhere near a big bull run.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

There are many ways to make money, but surfing investment is still my favorite. I like to buy and hold in the short term. When prices fall and start rising I will buy and on the momentum of growth we will sell again. So I made a small profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

There are many ways to make money, but surfing investment is still my favorite. I like to buy and hold in the short term. When prices fall and start rising I will buy and on the momentum of growth we will sell again. So I made a small profit.

I think that buying and holding short-term in this time will not bring much profit. At present the market is red, the price of the altcoin are cheap, this is a good time to buy more and hold in the long term to make big profit. And other than you, I work for bounty to get profit. I do not have to spend a lot of money to invest in altcoin, every month thanks to bounty work that I have more income, besides the bounty also gives me more experience in cryptocurrency.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

I think that buying and holding short-term in this time will not bring much profit. At present the market is red, the price of the altcoin are cheap, this is a good time to buy more and hold in the long term to make big profit. And other than you, I work for bounty to get profit. I do not have to spend a lot of money to invest in altcoin, every month thanks to bounty work that I have more income, besides the bounty also gives me more experience in cryptocurrency.

This is one of the major keys why I've started participating in bounties. This way I can expand my holding of several very good altcoins without having to invest more fiat. As soon as market turns bullish again and alts will return to their nov-dec values, we will have a ton of profit.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Moving contrary to the tendencies in the market can make money. or to buy cheap and sell expensive. The important thing is that we do not consider our own pocketbook, not the crypt money we invested in.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

Moving contrary to the tendencies in the market can make money. or to buy cheap and sell expensive. The important thing is that we do not consider our own pocketbook, not the crypt money we invested in.

I'm trying to do so aswell, but the current market tendency is just down, down and more down. Hard to sell expensive when everything just keeps diving in value.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

What a Joke? these are the ways to make money from the current market and also I will like you to show how you made $2500 in a week on bountyhive. These are the common ways people make money in the space, there are nothing new here also I just feel there are better projects currently in the space I think have more prospect than the ones listed above

Definately a joke
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

bountyhive ICO project presents a very promising and this would be a suitable solution for a coin like this. No one knows when a chaotic price this ongoing project on bountyhive but I think a little revenue to replace it all.

Definetly! It could definetly skyrocket as I'm noticing a trend of more and more campaigns being added, and more and more ETH is rewarded. Which are key components if you want to attract the community.
ICO does have something very remarkable when we can use it well, but please note how the risks can be obtained. Believe that we have a chance to get the best results. Some ICOs are very potential to be followed and some are merely Shit ICOs that have no reputation and only aim to take investors' funds. ICO has indeed made the crypto market stronger and bigger, in fact now Etherum being one of the most popular ERC20, with the Token system base that makes Etherum one of the coins with the most potential market share.

True! And I'm very interested to see how NEO will perform in terms of ICO's on their network. I for one am holding a significant amount of NEO, just in case it follows the path of Ethereum Smiley. But yeah, if you invest in ICO's you need plenty of time to do research, as there's only a few gems out there and a ton of bad ones.
The analysis will be the determinant of what we will get. Look at the many people who invest and they get satisfactory results and some are not getting satisfactory results. This is something we must accept because it all depends on what will happen to the ICO. Minimize the risk that we may get, that is by continuously monitoring the movement of ICO that we will choose, take note of all the aspects that exist and we will find the best ICO to be invested.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Whats this?an advertisement of specific bounty?come one this is speculation section not an alternative bounth section lol..but i have heard that bountyhive and its popularity as well so maybe some words here are truth about favoring this one..hope it wont just come out for nothing after many investors trusted this
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

I think you should invest the surf will fit the current market, the price of the altcoin fell sharply and increased slightly. They are not suitable for long term investment, so buy at low prices and wait for prices to increase you sell them. Do not hold them long.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

What a Joke? these are the ways to make money from the current market and also I will like you to show how you made $2500 in a week on bountyhive. These are the common ways people make money in the space, there are nothing new here also I just feel there are better projects currently in the space I think have more prospect than the ones listed above
Nobody promises such incomes. Bounty is an opportunity for additional earnings. If you know how to earn more, share it with us! Thank you for this service I will study this.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

it can be won from coins that only make a sudden rise in order to earn money that is not easy on the current market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: