Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Review] BizShake: The P2P Sharing Ecosystem Of The Future  (Read 121 times)
SomeJasonGuy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

BizShake envisions a next-gen P2P ecosystem that’ll power the future of real-world assets through tokenisation on the blockchain. By utilising the many innovations and cutting-edge technology and efficiencies that blockchain has to offer, Bizshake will provide users with enhanced features and security over traditional platforms and models. I believe that BizShake has the potential to disrupt the P2P space and in my article, I will go over a few key features that I believe will help BizShake achieve this goal.

Read the full article here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@somejasonguy/review-bizshake-the-p2p-sharing-ecosystem-of-the-future
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

So they will use the NEO blockchain to tokenize real world assets. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to representing non-digital assets on the blockchain. The main reason is possible legal problems. Do you have an idea how BizShake is going to solve disputes and various ownership problems that may appear due to tokenization?

Who will ensure that the link between physical properties and digital tokens is not broken? If I own some tokens that, for example, represent land, who is to ensure that I really own that land in the physical world?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: