Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Web developer for several projects.  (Read 827 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 05:54:39 PM

Hey guys!  I have a bunch of ideas that I need put into motion.  I'm pretty good at making websites, I have a basic understanding of PHP and CSS and I'm well-versed in HTML, but I think this is outside my skill range.  I'm at home 24/7 so I'll be here to help along the way and do as much work as possible.  I've explained my ideas to about 4 developers and for some reason they just stop contacting me after I explain what I want to do.  I don't know what to think of that but I'm determined to set this up and time's 'a wastin'.

Basically...  I'm a hardware kind of guy.  I just keep buying computers and servers and have come to realize that I can put these beasts to work for me.  I have a gorgeous 42U rack (with sides/plexi doors) in my bedroom and it would be fully populated with servers if I put them all inside it, right now things are sort of scattered around.  I have probably a dozen server-ready computers including two 4U HP ProLiant dual-cpu bad boys and my custom-made 4U fileserver, "Ghost."  Right now Ghost has twenty 2TB drives and has 40TB (40,000GB) in JBOD.  We also have several other computers with massive filestorage capabilities, like "Vader" has about 15TB.  We literally have a drawer FULL of extra drives, and including the ones I need to RMA, about 80TB in total.  Check out some pictures of Ghost I took back in 2009.

My goal here is to start a cloud storage, FTP hosting, VPS, dedicated server, and gaming server company.  I also have a dozen other ideas, but we'll proceed one idea at a time.  I don't want to go too deep into the "ideas" that I have but if you have the knowhow to set up a VPS or web hosting company PLEASE contact me.  I will be getting a 100 megabit line (250 megabit if possible, same price but not available in all areas).

If this interests anyone don't hesitate to PM me!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 09:27:29 PM

all you need to setup hosting business is WHM http://cpanel.net/products/cpanelwhm/index.html and someone capable administering it. there might be other similar solutions out there but WHM is pretty common
NASDAQEnema

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:49:33 PM

I can set up WHM.

I'd be willing to do this for bitcoins and some resources (CPU/bandwidth/storage) for some of my own projects.

If you feel Universe has trolled you exclusively, please donate to Emergency Butthurt Support Fund:
1Jv4wa1w4Le4Ku9MZRxcobnDFzAUF9aotH
Proceeds go to Emergency Butthurt Escape Pod none of you will be allowed to use. If you have read this far, you must pay Emergency Butthurt Internet Tax.
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 06:44:42 PM

all you need to setup hosting business is WHM http://cpanel.net/products/cpanelwhm/index.html and someone capable administering it. there might be other similar solutions out there but WHM is pretty common
Awesome, that URL eliminated so many questions I had.  TYVM!!

I can set up WHM.

I'd be willing to do this for bitcoins and some resources (CPU/bandwidth/storage) for some of my own projects.
PM'd!
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:49:20 PM

Awesome, that URL eliminated so many questions I had.  TYVM!!

I can set up WHM.

PM'd!

Make sure you have a license for WHM otherwise you'll get reported before you know what hit you the SECOND you start doing any sort of advertising outside of these forums. Personal experience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: