Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] SamBanx - Crypto-assets with classic banks under one roof  (Read 354 times)
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:21:26 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:15:18 PM by SamBankOfficial

Hi guys! My name is Sergey and I want to introduce you The SamBanx!

SamBanx - payment provider which allow connecting crypto-assets with any European bank accounts!
Thanks to PSD-2 and SEPA Instant Payments - you can make deposits and withdrawals in seconds, just in 1 click. We are building REAL, STRONG AND COMPLEX fintech product. Our technical team has 25 years experiences in banking software. Our advisors and founders have a huge track record in business and finance fields.

Briefly main points:
  • YES, we can do it. Our team includes TOP European experts in banking, including Vice President of the European Investment Bank.
  • SamBanx made by companies from Switzerland, Germany and Slovenia
  • Project beta launch - 1st of August 2018
  • Listing scheduled for Q4 2018
  • 10 000 000 tokens will go on AirDrop for customers acquisition. Not more 150 tokens in one hand.
  • 70% if Tokens will be brought back and destroyed
  • Using SAM tokens for pay fee you will get 50% discount

Our focus - business. Check our business development plans. We will be number 1 in Germany and on European market. Currently, we're registering our ICO with FINMA in Switzerland.

We’ve already launched our private pre-sale that will run till May, 1. The pre-sale hard cap is set at €3 mln. During the pre-sale, we offer up to 50% discount.
For participation, please write to us at hello@sambanx.com.

Our Public Token Generation Event is scheduled for July,1.

Traditional and crypto banking - all under one roof

This has paved the way for a one-stop solution for fiat and crypto assets to be managed in one place, whilst retaining all the benefits of your classic bank account. SamBanx, a fintech company registered in Switzerland in compliance with FINMA requirements, is on track to be among the first take advantage of PSD-2 regulation, which entered into force earlier this year. Their goal is simple. To provide the quickest, safest and easiest solution for those who want to keep their banking and crypto affairs under one roof.

SamBanx engineers have spent the past 6 months working on a unique solution to this pressing market need. The key challenge they face is to bring different finance points together, such as EU banks and global crypto exchanges, building a private blockchain for their future customers' crypto accounts. SamBanx's engineers have already developed a unique arbitrage system which will control prices and volume on 12 cryptocurrency exchanges; and by splitting orders into batches, SamBanx's AI-powered trading bots can buy/sell large amounts of cryptocurrency on 12 crypto exchanges at the same time.  The beta version of the SamBanx platform is scheduled for launch in August 2018, after the SamBanx Token Generation Event has concluded.

SamBanx features:

Personal Products:
• connection to any EU bank account under PSD2;
• connection to E-money payment systems;
• intuitive and stylish mobile apps;
• internal fiat and crypto accounts;
• crypto and fiat exchanges at the best market rates;
• lowest fees on crypto and fiat transfers;
• withdrawal fiat money in seconds;
• bank accounts for non-EU citizens;
• debit cards;
• instant KYC with customer home bank;
• personal investment consultant;
• premium banking services;
• index crypto-funds;
• legal and tax documentation;
• 24/7 customer support;
• offline sales of crypto vouchers.

Business Products:
• online payment solutions for fiat and crypto;
• offline payments solutions via QR, NFC, Android Pay,
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay;
• external API and access points;
• KYC service which working throught SamBanx;

Crypto-currencies should be available for everyone. It is time to bring blockchain to the general public.

Visit us at      www.sambanx.com to find out more.

Presenation:  https://sambanx.com/build/presentation.pdf

White Paper: https://sambanx.com/build/whitepaper.pdf

Telegram:     https://t.me/sambanx

Token distribution event will begin at 1st of July 2018!

Feel free to ask any questions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergey Yakovlev

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Hello everybody.

I'm co-founder of SamBanx and I'm here to answer on all your questions.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Sounds like a good idea but I am just wondering how I will get to hold and manage both my crypto and fiat assets using your platform. Is it going to involve users transferring their digital assets to your platform and then your bots now trade with the money at different 12 exchanges?
As at today, there are up to 9950 cryptocurrency exchanges. Will 12 out if them be able to do the job?
Are there going to be bounties or the 10milliin tokens will be for just airdrop participants?

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Looked at the information on the project. I support your idea that Crypto-currencies should be accessible to everyone. I hope that everything you wrote is true.
Sergey Yakovlev

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Sounds like a good idea but I am just wondering how I will get to hold and manage both my crypto and fiat assets using your platform. Is it going to involve users transferring their digital assets to your platform and then your bots now trade with the money at different 12 exchanges?
As at today, there are up to 9950 cryptocurrency exchanges. Will 12 out if them be able to do the job?

Thanks for a question. Yes, SamBanx will have internal wallets for crypto assets, internal fiat wallet and also you can connect your EU bank account.
It will work with banks who support PSD-2. From January 2018 this directive in power and a lot of EU banks should update their API and internal processes during next 1-2 years.

We will have deposits on 12 major crypto-exchanges who has the best liquidity. We don't need to have all 9950 exchanges. And our AI trading bot will work with that exchanges just with their normal API and
exchange money from our reserves.

Example: You want to buy 1 BTC. You see best available exchange rate for now. You click on the button in the App and we charge fiat amount from your bank account or from internal SamBanx wallet.
In the same time:
- We deposit you BTC from our reserve in few seconds;
- Our AI trading bot bought the same amount of BTC which we just transferred to you. We take credit risks by ourselves here.

So for you as for customer, all process will take just a few seconds. Behind this will work complex backend system with reserve funds and AI trading bot.

Are there going to be bounties or the 10milliin tokens will be for just airdrop participants?

We want to start AirDrop campaign from September - right after product launch. There will be 500.000 tokens for airdrop each month (total 10 mln). Tokens will be transferred to users for sign up and using our product and for new customers attraction. Not more 150 tokens in 1 hand.

Bounty campaign will be prepared and started during 1 month.
Sergey Yakovlev

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

Looked at the information on the project. I support your idea that Crypto-currencies should be accessible to everyone. I hope that everything you wrote is true.

Thank you! Everything is true and our team working hard to make all this real.
Sergey Yakovlev

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Just short news from SamBanx team.

1. Today we make tests of our AI trading bot with Bitfinex, Kraken and Binance API.
Results look amazing! Can't wait when we can use it in real work.

2. SamBanx lawyers working with Switzerland about legal ICO registration with FINMA regulations. Hope this process can be finished in a few weeks.
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:42:21 PM by SamBankOfficial

Hi Folks,

Some time ago our team makes deep research on Deloitte PSD-2 survey. Very soon we will make a long post about that. But for now just a little preview info.

Here we can see that >50% of banks see big potential in PSD-2 and working on the implementation of this directive and related API.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

You have it written. "SamBanx engineers have already developed a unique arbitration system that will control prices and volume on 12 exchange exchanges, and breaking up orders for lots, SamBanx's AI commercial bots can buy / sell a large number of crypto-currencies at 12 crypto-exchanges simultaneously." Can you provide a list of these crypto-exchanges? It's about arbitration?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

You have it written. "SamBanx engineers have already developed a unique arbitration system that will control prices and volume on 12 exchange exchanges, and breaking up orders for lots, SamBanx's AI commercial bots can buy / sell a large number of crypto-currencies at 12 crypto-exchanges simultaneously." Can you provide a list of these crypto-exchanges? It's about arbitration?

We are building our software to work with:
- Binance
- Bitfinex
- Bittrex
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- HitBTC
- bitFlyer
- Bitstamp
- Gdax
- CoinsBank
- YoBit
- Okex

We are working on trading bot just to give our future customers possibility to buy and sell crypto-assets with best available rates in combination with liquidity. It some kind of arbitration but with another goals.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

- Binance
- Bitfinex
- Bittrex
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- HitBTC
- bitFlyer
- Bitstamp
- Gdax
- CoinsBank
- YoBit
- Okex

We are working on trading bot just to give our future customers possibility to buy and sell crypto-assets with best available rates in combination with liquidity. It some kind of arbitration but with another goals.

Interesting. I think this is what you need. I'd like to get acquainted with the detailed description of the project. I think that you will succeed.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

The project seems legal in all facets.
The team and partners of this project is really impressive.
And since you are dealing with payments and banks, so I suppose SamBanx is under the Finspire AG scope of legalities?
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Crypto market regulation in 2018

Analysts predict that the crypto market regulation will be one of the major issues in 2018. According to Reuters, Japan will push for rigid cryptocurrencies control to prevent money laundering. At the same time, a number of countries are opening up to the new crypto world. Germany has recognized bitcoin as a means of payment. China is considering the possibilities of creating the national crypto exchange. Russia, too, is developing a legal framework for cryptocurrencies legislation.

As you must already know, Germany legalized cryptocurrencies in 2013. Now, bitcoin is recognized as a “unit of account.” Staring out as an online payment system, bitcoin is now on par with the dollar and euro. Using bitcoins to pay for goods and services is different from paying with fiat currencies in a number of ways. For example, all buying and selling transactions involving bitcoin are exempt from capital outflow tax.
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

- Binance
- Bitfinex
- Bittrex
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- HitBTC
- bitFlyer
- Bitstamp
- Gdax
- CoinsBank
- YoBit
- Okex

Interesting. I think this is what you need. I'd like to get acquainted with the detailed description of the project. I think that you will succeed.

You can check our presentation here https://sambanx.com/build/presentation.pdf

And our whitepaper here https://sambanx.com/build/whitepaper.pdf
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

The project seems legal in all facets.
The team and partners of this project is really impressive.
And since you are dealing with payments and banks, so I suppose SamBanx is under the Finspire AG scope of legalities?

Thank you! Yes, SamBanx is a brand of Finspire AG. And we are working under Switzerland regulations.
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

As you might know - we have a pilot project Finpay.si , fintech application for easy payment and merchant services.
We decided to move all customers from this project to SamBanx, after product launch.

For now there is 20 000 European shops who signed a contract - they will accept payments with SamBanx tools in the future.

SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

We continue going through Deloitte PSD-2 Survey.

ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I will expectating about this project Smiley , Looks very nice , but do you have any dates about the aidrop?
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

On April 4, Stan Korelchuk, Sergey Yakovlev, and Anton Rop  ̶  our financial expert, President of European Investment Bank, and former Prime Minister of Slovenia ̶ discussed the strategy for working with European banks. Although not all European banks are ready to enter the crypto market, the situation is changing for the better. The need of regulating cryptocurrency transactions is recognized by both states and international organizations.
SamBankOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

I will expectating about this project Smiley , Looks very nice , but do you have any dates about the aidrop?

AirDrop will be in Q4 2018. After product launch.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: