Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to forum, invested in Bitcoin  (Read 911 times)
mute. (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:46:21 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

I'm new the forums, obviously, but I've been in the BTC for some time...but not seriously until now.

I've ordered quite a few TH/s of Cointerra units, but now my wife and myself found out we are having triplets (oh shit) and need some of that back, and I see people selling GH/s on ebay, and they seem to sell pretty well. Just looking for some input on the matter, and possibly another outlet to sell GH/s  Smiley

I'll check up on this post, but if you have some good info/input or want to buy GH/s drop me an email at bkgrosskopf@gmail.com, currently thinking about $150 or BTC for 20 gh/s and $250 or BTC for 40 gh/s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrew Thomas

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:32:49 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

I'm new the forums, obviously, but I've been in the BTC for some time...but not seriously until now.

I've ordered quite a few TH/s of Cointerra units, but now my wife and myself found out we are having triplets (oh shit) and need some of that back, and I see people selling GH/s on ebay, and they seem to sell pretty well. Just looking for some input on the matter, and possibly another outlet to sell GH/s  Smiley

I'll check up on this post, but if you have some good info/input or want to buy GH/s drop me an email at bkgrosskopf@gmail.com, currently thinking about $150 or BTC for 20 gh/s and $250 or BTC for 40 gh/s.

Firstly, good-luck with the triplets Smiley

Secondly, very exciting regarding your units. We have released out units for pre-order due for delivery in Dec 2013. I hope you can offload some GH. All the best!
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:41:42 AM

Welcome! Hope you have some good time here. You can also try cex where they deliver Hashing Power instantly as shares. So you earn by selling the share(hashing power equivalent) and also profit from mining. You can check my sig and see if this helps you.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 05:45:26 AM

Congratulations! Have you calculated how much your miner can generate? You have a few months to get roi and it seems like you have a lot of ghashs avaliable.

mute. (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:06:22 AM

Well CEX sounds nice, but you have to buy their hashes...which I've already spent the cash, I'm just looking to sell contracts on the pre-orders to make a bit of that capital back before the little demons come Tongue

At the moment I only have about 50 ghs, and thats not going anywhere.

nahtnam, if I had the miners atm they would be paid off within a month lol. But since they aren't coming for a few months, I need to make some cash for a down payment on a bigger house lol.
cassimares

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 01:12:15 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

Well, once you get your miners you should be able to get most of the investment back in 3 months.... after that the difficulty is too high you can consider sell it... So is 3-4 months too long for you?

petersiddle98

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:28:44 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

Well, you still have like 8 months which is enough time for you to get most of your investment back. But be careful not to put the machine in your room while you sleep cause it may harm the baby?

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:55:49 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

Well, you still have like 8 months which is enough time for you to get most of your investment back. But be careful not to put the machine in your room while you sleep cause it may harm the baby?

Babies. They are triplets.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:59:00 AM

Welcome and good luck!

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:08:18 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

If you do try to sell hashes on ebay don't let them pay with paypal.... I sold 0.01 btc on ebay using paypal.

The buyer disputed the charges and won... Paypal hates bitcoin, and with good reason..Smiley
Leanna

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:10:49 AM

Welcome! ^_^ You're gonna enjoy the ride Cheesy I am already so excited and I only started what... 2 days ago? Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: