Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl just scammed us  (Read 6591 times)
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

I just dumped my Oyster.  Bruno Block appears to be inept especially in the PR department.

This article he put out shows he is not ready to lead anything.  What a disaster.  He would have been better off not saying anything.  He provided 0 proof.  Just accusations.  How would he know the trades that others completed?  Does he have insider information form Kucoin about our accounts?   He is grasping at straws trying to blame anyone but himself.

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/changes-to-community-operation-e8081837e44a

I mean really?  What investor is going to drop serious money on a project with nonsense like this coming out.  He needs to let the PR firm handle things.  This guy must be inexperienced or completely out of control to respond like this with investors money at stake.  I can see Bill Gates now putting out a press release because someone spread fud on a yahoo board.  Big boys ignore it.  Or prove the allegations are false with concrete evidence.  

He has yet to respond to the 700k and how much has been sold thus far.  Why not start there?  How about emails with date time stamps to prove he was not selling while he knew communications were going bad with Kucoin.

blablabla you won't get me to sell my pearls, loser!  Angry

well, they did a good job in convincing me to run away from this one.  good or not, good lord who wants to read/see/hear about all of this drama, especially when you're investing hard earned cash into it.  no thanks.  I'll just wait this one out and watch.  Guess we'll see in a few months if this is FUD or fact.

Oh it makes another FUD again.
I'm not totally believed that the other said it won't not help if I believed that. Hold and wait on what will be happen that is only that i choose.
simp47

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

I posted this in the other thread as well.  My bot it tired and asked to take a break so i am reposting.  Sorry for the humor on the bot.  I'm being accused of being a super bot that can make personal and customized responses on the fly.  These guys must really need to unload their positions. 

Wow I'm part of a conspiracy.  Cool.

I think any real reader here will realize there are absolutely no answers to the points being made.

--

Pearl sold tokens knowing they did not have Kucoin 99.99% locked down while telling us they did.  Links in the other post.

There was a large dump that took place.  As seen on Kucoin.

Bruno censored the group and made false accusation with no proof in the medium article and made a fool of himself and his project.

Price started dropping as soon as Bruno made his foolish Medium article.

Investors scared of the news attempting what they can to prop price up so they can dump on forum members (along with the 700k + 6 million coins Oyster will eventually dump on them)

--

Those are the facts.  Anyone can go out to Kucoin and see the HUGE sell walls out there.  Anyone can go to medium and read the doozie by Bruno and judge for themselves.  They can also go to the other post and see all the links to the telegram chats for evidence and make up their own mind.
TheRealJullz

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.
juljon18 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

After looking closely.

I am almost 100% sure the fud posts and responses are bots.

Notice how there is always a double space somewhere in their response like this   you see?

Also look at their post history.

Someone wants to get Oyster bad.

I'm done replying to these Bots.

I   guess if   your   dumb enough   that   there is an intelligent   bot   capable of responding to   posts in a forum   your a prime candidate   to get into   Oyster right before   the airdrop   dump happens.  Sorry I couldn't help myself

Don't you just love how they are incapable of answering the questions.

I'm surprised Jullez  didn't come back with "But we knew since February they were taking funds out"  argument that totally skirts the issue.  Hopefully he is done embarrassing himself.   I may have to take back that he is Bruno.  I think even Bruno is more educated on what is and is not possible with bot technology.   

juljon18 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

All talk about dumps of pearl are now being censored on the telegram channel.

Guys please research tokens that have airdrops such as these and see what happens as the airdrop approaches.  Once good example is EBTC.  It just recently happened and was almost an identical circumstance.  Some people may not even know what hit them.  The first part of the dump happens prior to the airdrop (traders).  The next drop happens after the airdrop as everyone rushes out as its common knowledge the dump is coming.  If you only go to the telegram chat you would think this thing would be heading towards 5 dollars any minute now.  PRL didn't even pump on the announcement so the potential for a bad loss is present.

Below is a chart for EBTC.  They airdropped the Eproxy token 1:1 to all holders of EBTC.
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/EBTC-BTC

Be careful out there.  Make your own decisions. 
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

It's very unbelievable that Oyster Pearl will do a think like that but I think we should be patient to hear from the Admin if they might have a different view about the whole issue. I personally don't support scam projects.

HOMT

Powered by,
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Is it actually confirmed by the admin or the developer? maybe you just misunderstood, dont spread words that may affect an altcoin in the future. put some reference on your post so we could have a basement to judge if its true or not.

Plin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:11:18 AM by Plin

Guys! Don't be idiots and fall for this kind of FUD. If you would have spent a few minutes of your time and look at the project, you would clearly notice that the team is very professional and communicative. Don't be so stupid and believe everything people post but do your own research!

I'll give you hint - do you really think a scam project would

1. burn 10 Millions of coins, like Oyster did: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7
2. has delivered a working product, like Oyster did: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/testnet-b-released-22f11b0eaa28

There is so much evidence out there what proves how awesome the project is. You just need to go out there and pick it up. But a lot of people are just too lazy and just believe the FUD spreading group. If you are one of the FUD believers .. here comes another little advice for your life: Don't believe everything you read or hear. Not here, not in the news, nowhere. Be critical and do your own research. Stop being a fool.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Turbidity project ..... I would not want Oyster Pearl to be another well done scam .... Guys pay attention, do not invest all your money in a single project ....
greg458

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

The project creater and lead is anonymous.  I guess we know why now. 
Yeah
Why people invest in anonymous projects?
because they're all is too stupid... its simple man, if project is not clear, and you still investing on the project, isn't investing... its called gambling....
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Noise created a lot on the subject. As a result, I still did not understand whose truth. There was one project OTHO.So there the developers announced the listing for the Kucoin, and they themselves poured out their coins on the delta to the joyful hamsters.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
magmaman

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

The censoring going on in the telegram channel is truly shocking.  Go in there and ask questions.  You will be amazed.  North Koreans have more freedom of speech than this.

Pump talk if fully allowed though.  

I'm beginning to think they asked for the delay so they could dump further going into the airdrop.  Once people wised up to the game they couldn't unload at the higher prices pre-airdrop.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop.  They are also attempting to deny they did it however the blockchain doesn't lie.  Beware guys. 

I am the biggest supporter of Oyster Pearl since last year but today I should dump my PRL and divert it into other more promising altcoins.
They're dumping loads of PRLs that made it dropped badly so investors and traders were indeed affected and thinking they are making an exit scam and totally leave Oyster into the thin air.
Their community managers aren't that friendly and will ban you if they don't like your inquiries and suggestions.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

The censoring going on in the telegram channel is truly shocking.  Go in there and ask questions.  You will be amazed.  North Koreans have more freedom of speech than this.

Pump talk if fully allowed though.  

I'm beginning to think they asked for the delay so they could dump further going into the airdrop.  Once people wised up to the game they couldn't unload at the higher prices pre-airdrop.

Members of their channel will think twice before hitting the comment because if the community managers don't like your words then you'll be banned and they won't require any explanations.
Trading discussions is prohibited but recently they created Oyster trading but they had to ban hundreds of members before realizing that their new channel is more important that their main channel.
Their community managers aren't that professionals and censoring the discussions is not the ideal community group of a crypto.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

The project creater and lead is anonymous.  I guess we know why now. 
Yeah
Why people invest in anonymous projects?
because they're all is too stupid... its simple man, if project is not clear, and you still investing on the project, isn't investing... its called gambling....

There's a higher chance that the lead developer (Bruno) will leave the project because when he launch the main net in the next few days, that's the reason why PRL will somehow pump then that's his good timing to sell his coins and leave the community for good.
That's because He is anonymous and even the dev team behind doesn't know him until today.
That's ridiculous investments and I rather invest into some good promising ICOs and new altcoins than supporting a crypto project who's the lead dev is unknown and anonymous.
Stupid project, really.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

I, too, had been supporting PRL eversInce. However, I still believe that this project will push through and will soon attain success after the release of the mainnet. I am a member of the their telegram and I haven't notice any change in behavior of the relegram moderator or the team. In fact, the team still interact with its members from time to time which makes the claim that they are a scam, highly unbelievable. I will still hold.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:55 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:21:34 PM by micz_bjukanon

The price has dropped sharply, people are losing confidence in the project. Such developers activities contributed to this.
I am losing money and I do not know who to thank for it .... anonymous clown Bruno.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

The price has dropped sharply, people are losing confidence in the project. Such development activities contributed to this.
I am losing money and I do not know who to thank for it .... anonymous clown Bruno.

Blame those who sell the news.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

So this is is a scam 100 percent?
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

What happened to EBTC last year, scammers got into play and then after a few months a new coin was developed the new EBTC, but the old EBTC is still active and people are still on it and trading with it. Someone here said that it is only 700,000 that we are dealing with here and that is a low amount compared to the total number of coins. I think this will continue despite the setback.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █