Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give your best advice  (Read 619 times)
OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

Wouldn't it be nice to see the historical accuracy of all of the folks posting their advice here in this thread?
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
You can invest on ICO 20% of your money. It will be good.
And be careful from scam ICO. Now some ICO getting failed and huge loss of many investors. So, look before you leaf.
Some money stay for backup, if anyway get a loss, then you can try to recover from your backup money.
Some altcoins can buy now which has low amount. Such as Litecoin, Ethereum classic etc.

Be hardworker
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
I mean why invest it all in ICOs, why not diversify, if you limit yourself to just ICO investing you may not be able to get that much profit and you might be wasting your money, tokens could take months to get listed on exchange and they might even turn out not as you expect them, i am not saying that you shouldn't invest in them, some of them really have some great projects and creative idea, but don't invest all your money into them, my suggestion is to split your cap, invest half of it on bitcoin, because that's obviously the right choice for anyone who is trying to make profit and especially right now since its price is down, and use the other half on etehreum and ICOs.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

Well I think investing smaller amounts in different ICOs might reduce the risks but it would reduce the amount of profit you can gain as well. Currently, I think it would be wiser if you invest in bitcoin or a good altcoin rather than investing in an ICO  as they might have a hard time gaining popularity after the ad-bans on various social medias.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

You better choice a good ICO to invest your money, you may search for it. In one ICO  or just 2  ICO are enough for you to half your money for that ICOs that you are joining. The more capital, the more profits you Will gain . One more thing, buy Bitcoin at the lower price and  you have to monitor it until when the price Will increase. It is good  to invest , if you have a lot of money for it  to buy because you can double your money, when you are in good timing.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

If you do not know the right ico for investment then dont join ico if you do not know the insight about the project ,it's easier if you want to invest and make a profit you invest in coin that is so like bitcoin or ethereum My advice

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

You're in a bitcoin forum, so why would you want to invest in an ICOs? Even if you have $3k ico and invest $200 for each ICO then that would means you will be holding 15 kind of different coins which any of them could be something but mostly scams. If you want to play safe then invest in BTC, its already cut more than half from the highest peak but if you really want to invest in the ico then dont invest more than $500 and you could still have $2,500 for a safer investment to cover that risky investment.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Investing on ICO is a good idea. However, You must know what ICO is better and will serve its purpose and product to its customers. There are so many ICO scams right now so reviewing the ICO you wanted to invest is a must.

If i were you i split my capital into two category. One for investing on ICO and the other one is for Buying good crypto for long Hold.

costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Invest your money, in that way your money work for you, in a matter of time your investment might doubled, but before you invest, you have to study first the company or project you want to invest, checked there background.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

My advice would be that you avoid ICOs at the moment. Unless you are absolutely sure you can live without those 3000 in the future. I don't like loosing money and ICOs are 80% money loss. Those that do happen to be a successful company can bring you a lot of money, however i prefer safer investment such as bitcoin.
I would invest 2000$ long term in bitcoin and trade 1000$ in altcoins or bitcoin. Trading is optional of course and it depends on your skills and time.
Currently bitcoin in so undervalued that you really can't mess it up if you invest all in bitcoin. In my honest opinion it is the safest investment with great gains compared to stock market.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

I agree with your opinion to split your investments to several ICOs because it is wiser than bet everything just on 1 ICO. This true for all investments.
babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

you should not invest in ico at this time. Currently all problems have been solved by before icos. The ico continues to be a junk for long term investment. In the short term, price increase as soon as the exchanges is impossible when bitcoin deep discounts. Invest in knowledge to trade the best in the moment. you can to buy coin top which have good platform to hold when it comes to the bottom price.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

You should not choose too many ICOs to invest .. because it does not bring much profit. It takes a lot of time to track many projects. You should choose an ICO that is likely to grow in the future and invest in it. If that project succeeds, you will receive great profits in the future.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

I would invest 2/3 in established coins like Neo, ETH, something in the top 50 which is in a dip. and 1/3 in some good ico's or recently listed icos which are near the ico price. Switcheo, Apex, 0x(coming). Icos at the moment will list, then dump at 2x or 3x straight away so you can buy (a good) ico, get 2x then buy back in on the dip.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

investing in ICO does make us interested in. let alone offer a huge bonus, but if you want to invest in an ico you should learn first because now a lot of ICO SCAM ,, my advice if you have $ 3000 you should invest in ETH
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

I would not recommend you ICO as there're not many reputed ones here, instead I would suggest you two proposals whichever you like follow it.

Put your 3k in bitcoins you can buy it at various times so that over a period of time price becomes average.

Second and this you'll like more why not buy tokens of Bitdice, once you buy this tokens you'll receive dividends this shall gradually increase your income. You can contact Boxxob he'll guide you more. This is one of the best way to make money.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

If you are allocation 200 USD for each ICO, then you should do a lot of research on which ICO to invest. you will have to study which exchange is selling the coin/token at the lowest price so you can get as much as token/coin for 200 USD.  because 200 USD in one ICO is kinda very low
Yes, also i advice investors especially the new comers to stay positive and do not panic with all thr stirring and dropping previously in the market value of bitcoin because it can and will survive in fact the price is starting to show growth now. With all the negative outburst against it, it has manage to gain value and stay strong in the market. This is a good sign that bitcoin can really be trusted and that we can really earn through this.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

Whenever everyone is investing big one project and expect high returns, It doesn't happen...Find a project that you're interested in and you really want to be part of because of you don't, you will find yourself affected by the FUD and selling at a loss whenever the price drops a little....
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Since we are in the bear market and all the prices are dropping I would suggest staying away from the ICOs. In most of them, you won't even get your investment money back... On top of that, there are a lot of scam ICOs. If you have time, I would invest into some of the top coins directly and leave it for at least a year or more.

captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Personally, i say stay away from ICO's rn, even the good ones arent seeing huge gains!

If you are unexperienced, BTC, ETH & LTC should be fine, all 2 have tanked so should be safe!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: