Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative to coinbase?  (Read 1934 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:23:01 PM

Are there any sites like Coinbase? I'm getting tired of selling bitcoin and then always having the money never make it to the bank. Starts to get real old. Any other places online where I can sell BTC easily?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Olaf (Coinbase)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:48:07 AM

Hey, Olaf from Coinbase here.

I'm happy to take a look at your account if sells aren't working properly. PM me the email you use on Coinbase and I'll check out what's going wrong.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:03:28 AM

hey, Olaf, I'm having a similar problem, sell order initiated on 10/29 that hasn't hit the bank account yet/shows a pending transaction. I also have received no response from support yet. I'm going to PM you my account details as well; that there is rent money (i hold virtually no fiat, full adoption whenever possible!) and I sense I'm going to have to eat a late fee in this Sad

so, I'm no more important than the next fellow with the same dilemma, but please have a look for me when you can? I need to know if I might need to divest additional funds to cover this until it sorts out.

appreciated in advance,
Green
jski

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:42:11 PM

Hey Olaf having same issue here, there is another post with a bunch of us having problems getting our deposits. I have two that was suppose to hit my bank by the 1st of Nov, and nothing yet, PM my details.
axilla

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 05:59:49 PM

Hey Olaf what about your buy system that is fucked up and you screwed many buyers over on... You going to honor those coins or just steal them like the thieves you are

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: