Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin current situation  (Read 581 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear or be banned because of the supervision of some countries. We all know that many countries now support bitcoin, and BTC is already a legitimate currency in their country.

I think the price drop is just a correction for bitcoin, for the next increase.

It is not just a price correction but a current lot of negative sentiment around crypto market due to government actions against crypto exchanges and restrictions they are trying to bring in crypto trading. These things will not settle so fast so it takes a lot of time. Only people who believe in cryptos and hold them may benefit in the future. I too believe in cryptos so I always buy when markets are down and wait for right time to book profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

In my opinion bitcoin a cryptocurrency here will decrease the price, it will continue to grow. And from what I know, I can say that the cost of bitcoin is low. It's not a bad thing, because if we want to buy the bitcoin then we can buy it. Then when the price goes up, then selling can be good for us.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Hello everyone,

Last couple of month bitcoin price is getting lower dramatically. Worldwide crypto analyst giving speech on this regarding issue. Obviously its a fatal matter for bitcoin holders but i will suggest them to keep patience on bitcoins current circumstances. This year many of the countries start the regulation process for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Russian govt already take decision to transfer their crypto exchanges to Switzerland until regulation process ends in their country. From my thinking i think bitcoin will gain his past track when the regulation process will end one by one in those countries. Worlds financial analysts already said that virtual currencies is going to be the change of paper note. its true that still world financial transaction continuing based on local currency but that day is not too far when Every single financial transaction in the world will be completed using bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Till then lets promote the fame of bitcoin worldwide.

Dear guys i just share my little knowledge on this regarding issue. your advises highly accepted here . Thanks
the current situation of bitcoin prices has dropped dramatically but I think that is not the case. bitcoin in the future will definitely be one potent coin that has the potential. so I think do not panic when faced with the current bitcoin price that is decreasing.

somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

well, the current situation is not bad for me, bitcoin is more stable than before and i think that we all know that, there is nothing to be worried about after all. I think that all those downsides are just to prepare ourselves for the next pump
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

I don't known what will happen after 21M BTC Exploit all
I think prize for miner is not enough to continues and all miner is stop mining
BTC will die after 2040  Angry

i think bitcoin technologist will advance technological aspect about btc, now in this they will try their possible best to make sure that btc didn't die after 2040. because if this happen how will the entire world continue using btc although there are other coin which will also replace btc due to it's potentials
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

The current situation looks gloomy due to not investing by new investors. After consensus i thought there will be lost of the new investor, but seems i was wrong, the price is going down a bit by bit, seems ppl having a little trust issue.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

The state of bitcoin is currently very apprehensive, as it has just gone up a bit now it has fallen back. and hopefully this is the beginning of an increase in bitcoin even though the increase is unpredictable and I'm sure soon the bitcoin will go up.
and is currently given the opportunity for those who want to buy it and keep waiting to ride.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:00:47 AM

I don't known what will happen after 21M BTC Exploit all
I think prize for miner is not enough to continues and all miner is stop mining
BTC will die after 2040  Angry
Yes we dont know what will happen if all 21 million coins mined because for sure it will take another 100 years before that happens,because the more coins mined the harder it can be.

2040 wasnt enough to mined all the coins so better shut up your mouth and stop talking nonsense

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

It's true that for a few months now the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has decreased, but I think the local money will always be the first in the world.
icoinvesting

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

This is certainly a good thing because you can buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. Maybe for some people who invest their money when Bitcoin still expensive will be very loss.
neovipno1

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

Bitcoin on day as lossing and in it think it is not a global report of the first as previous.
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

i think whales are planning to enter the market and that's why they are dumping the whole crypto market to buy at cheaper price and stay in market for longer time
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

The current price drop is not a very bad thing, but it is a good thing because we will be able to buy Bitcoin cheaply now.
tuanvu199x

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:27 AM

Bitcoin prices continue to down. In the next few days there may not be much change
mybtc1234

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

well, the current situation is not bad for me, bitcoin is more stable than before and i think that we all know that, there is nothing to be worried about after all. I think that all those downsides are just to prepare ourselves for the next pump

The value of bitcoin has seen relatively significant losses over the last week, following a period of relative stability hovering above $7,000.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

Bitcoin's current situation right now is just normal to get this low but I am expecting that it will boost by the third quarter of the year. Just be patient and hold it, do not panic hence wait and watch for the time it will be the lowest price and that will be the good time to buy.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Well as for me the current price of bitcoin is not bad at all when it compares to past few years price
Price may go down potentially but it has the potential to go up higher than last year's price to
So rest easy, take a cup of coffee and patiently wait for it to boom again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

Bitcoin is so volatile, we can't predict what will happen, Bitcoin market price falling and rising is a normal thing because of its volatility. In the future, Bitcoin will rise again. It is our time to wait for that.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

Hello everyone,

Last couple of month bitcoin price is getting lower dramatically. Worldwide crypto analyst giving speech on this regarding issue. Obviously its a fatal matter for bitcoin holders but i will suggest them to keep patience on bitcoins current circumstances. This year many of the countries start the regulation process for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Russian govt already take decision to transfer their crypto exchanges to Switzerland until regulation process ends in their country. From my thinking i think bitcoin will gain his past track when the regulation process will end one by one in those countries. Worlds financial analysts already said that virtual currencies is going to be the change of paper note. its true that still world financial transaction continuing based on local currency but that day is not too far when Every single financial transaction in the world will be completed using bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Till then lets promote the fame of bitcoin worldwide.

Dear guys i just share my little knowledge on this regarding issue. your advises highly accepted here . Thanks

many opinions are given by bitcoiners related to the state of bitcoin at the moment. including this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243913.0
but all that is just a prediction. taken from an experience and news circulating.
hopefully a positive prediction will happen.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Bitcoin prices are falling, but slightly down. Bitcoins are priced close to $ 8,000. Bitcoin opportunity is decreasing, so the house should buy bitcoin into his wallet for long term investment. Bitcoins are well suited for long-term investment. Believe me, the future of bitcoin will be higher, you will easily earn a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: