Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad BTC`s scenario  (Read 179 times)
ilya_gr (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Have you read it? https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Quite popular article now, really want to know your opinion about it and falling up to 1000$(as in the article)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Have you read it? https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Quite popular article now, really want to know your opinion about it and falling up to 1000$(as in the article)
1k USD is impossible in Bitcoin it will down I can agree that but 1k USD is too much prediction. All the cryptocurrencies are down this will continue in one month but again this will get back to position. We expect more than 20k USD in November some secret experts predict the future possibilities. If you believe my words don't spread the bad impression of Bitcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

I do not think much about bitcoin, because from the beginning to the present day, my mind is always positiv for bitcoin, even if it happens, bitcoin gets worse. I think that's a natural thing, because of market problems, of course there are ups and downs.
hoping positiv only, hopefully it's just news, not reality.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Wow, thanks for this article. You gave me the drive to research more about Cartel. But, even though I read this article it is very hard to believe. I will as others about this first and we will talk about it. By the way, why was it called 4th dimension? Anyways I still believe that the government can fix these price supression and hacks because it poses a threat in the crypto world.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

I can't believe that it will happen to bitcoin. After all what happen to bitcoin i still think positive and the only thing i know that affect bitcoin price are the demand and supply. Maybe there are whale,FUD and others that manipulate the bitcoin price and supply but i don't think it will drop more until no value. Because i believe bitcoin will go higher more than the it's highest price last december 2017.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

The bitcoin price manipulations by the governments and big banks which referred as the cartel are real, there is no doubt about that. But I don't think the cartel won't let the bitcoin price drop below $5,000 as the bitcoin started the major bull run when the bitcoin was selling around $6,000. The bitcoin started getting a major pump when it was around $6,000 - the majority of the cartel must have invested when bitcoin was roughly $6,000 that is why they won't let bitcoin price drop below because doing that means losing their money too. BTW, the bitcoin will never go back to $1,000 no matter what cause the cartel are smart and also after profits too.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
ilya_gr (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

The bitcoin price manipulations by the governments and big banks which referred as the cartel are real, there is no doubt about that. But I don't think the cartel won't let the bitcoin price drop below $5,000 as the bitcoin started the major bull run when the bitcoin was selling around $6,000. The bitcoin started getting a major pump when it was around $6,000 - the majority of the cartel must have invested when bitcoin was roughly $6,000 that is why they won't let bitcoin price drop below because doing that means losing their money too. BTW, the bitcoin will never go back to $1,000 no matter what cause the cartel are smart and also after profits too.

Nice opinion, agree with it at all. But if all this falling takes place because of cartel - financial elite(banks,gov), it`s teh best way to show all people, that fiat money is the strongest now, not digital money
ilya_gr (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

1k USD is impossible in Bitcoin it will down I can agree that but 1k USD is too much prediction. All the cryptocurrencies are down this will continue in one month but again this will get back to position. We expect more than 20k USD in November some secret experts predict the future possibilities. If you believe my words don't spread the bad impression of Bitcoin.

Hmmm, ok, actually believe your words and hope so:)But what are the secret experts, and what is the reason, that they think so?
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

These OG businessmen knows how to play with the market very well. I think they really mean it when they said they will tame bitcoin. Yes it might happen to bitcoin that it may reach 1k, and we should be ready to buy a lot when that happens.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Nope, I think it is false. I know that Bitcoin will never go down into $5k. And I know that it is now starting to go up.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

Hmmm, ok, actually believe your words and hope so:)But what are the secret experts, and what is the reason, that they think so?
Many secret experts are predict the future possibilities of cryptocurrency this month in big pump is possible that time you should sell the Bitcoin and Altcoins so this is right to invest in crypto platform. Many hunters are eagerly waiting to huge pump so if you want to make profit in your investment you should buy know or you have some cryptocurrency you should wait for the bump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

I got goose bumps reading this article, got damn those Illuminati never have enough! But seriously, even if not all of this is true the fact is when futures has started Bitcoin price only falls. Plus chart comparsion to gold and silver is too similar to be coincidence. Only thing that keeps positive is community, because I think there is enough holders not to let crypto die. Remember, once the price suppresion fails you want to hold as many bitcoins as possible.

BTW $1k is just a metaphor.
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

That's right' Drop up to 1k it is imposible to happen maybe bitcoin price is being crash down from the past 1 month to nowadays is still not in a bad position to take invested, and other investors in bitcoin this is the best for them to invest to earn more profit if the bitcoin price will rise up again into there historical price high in the past 2017..
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

I would not worry so much. You can not really predict the BTC price. I found such an assumption:

BTC is USD predictions for September 2018.
In the beginning price at 3088 Dollars. Maximum price $ 3833, minimum price $ 3088. The average for the month $ 3398. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 3582, change for September 16.0%.

Bitcoin price prediction for October 2018.
In the beginning price at 3582 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4446, minimum price $ 3582. The average for the month $ 3941. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 4155, change for October 16.0%.

BTC is USD predictions for November 2018.
In the beginning price at 4155 Dollars. Maximum price $ 5157, minimum price $ 4155. The average for the month $ 4572. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4820, change for November 16.0%.

Bitcoin price prediction for December 2018.
In the beginning price at 4820 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4820, minimum price $ 4149. The average for the month $ 4563. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4461, change for December -7.4%.

BTC is USD predictions for January 2019.
In the beginning price at 4461 Dollars. Maximum price $ 5537, minimum price $ 4461. The average for the month $ 4909. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 5175, change for January 16.0%.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: