Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY.CLOSED] Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto Community  (Read 8975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

the people don't read. it's been written weeks ago that Bounty Pause makes... and here the people ask why there are no stakes for the last weeks   Grin Grin i hope the ico sells even a little more eth brings. soft cap is achieved! Right?
and the token distribution is after the ico end ! Right?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hotachy (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 135

Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

the people don't read. it's been written weeks ago that Bounty Pause makes... and here the people ask why there are no stakes for the last weeks   Grin Grin i hope the ico sells even a little more eth brings. soft cap is achieved! Right?

yes,the token distribution is after the ico end
Valiantsinen

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

The name of the channel has changed and therefore the link has changed
it was- https://t.me/boyntytoken/539
became- https://t.me/kryptonny/539
Spreadsheet: 35
GolruShu

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Taklimakan Network has the ability to solve many problems of the industry  related to the lack of trust in financial intermediaries  low level ofawareness and lack of reliable source of news and industry reviews. Analytical service of the platform monitors and selects news & materials
from various sources. This feature saves time and gives users an access toverified and structured information.
Ktulxu981

Activity: 369
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Hello Bounty Manager! My number in the spreadsheet 301. Can I find out the reason for rejecting my video?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

but only in a few months and not in july. i read something like that ! is that true too?
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

but only in a few months and not in july. i read something like that ! is that true too?
I think that you need to hear the manager's response. In the telegram, the administrator writes that the distribution will begin on Monday.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

I think that you need to hear the manager's response. In the telegram, the administrator writes that the distribution will begin on Monday.

which monday? Easter Monday? today is almost friday and nobody got token ! the guy is lying  Wink
CnapTak

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:50 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 08:40:16 PM by CnapTak

Hello, Hotachy. Tell me please Why are my videos reject? My number is in the table 153 and 205. This is my videos, in the description is indicated my wallet. Check please.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

again a scam ico where there are no bounty tokens. and the bounty manager is also gone and does not write any updates here.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

again a scam ico where there are no bounty tokens. and the bounty manager is also gone and does not write any updates here.
Bounty manger never gone, he is still active, if you want discuss this problem it will be better in official telegram taklimakan they announced will provide the coin before exchange listing before august and even though distributed now coin is still not used. so all we have to do is be patient, I believe the team is doing the best on this project including for bounty participants

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Bounty manger never gone, he is still active, if you want discuss this problem it will be better in official telegram taklimakan they announced will provide the coin before exchange listing before august and even though distributed now coin is still not used. so all we have to do is be patient, I believe the team is doing the best on this project including for bounty participants
ICO ends on 31th of August, 10:00 UTC
Raised funds: 5 093 738.05 USD
Pre-sale funds: 3 316 000 USD
what are the problems to learn from their website about the project?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

ICO ends on 31th of August, 10:00 UTC
Raised funds: 5 093 738.05 USD
Pre-sale funds: 3 316 000 USD
what are the problems to learn from their website about the project?

so, you mean to say all token will be distribute on next month in the end till 31st august.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

hello every one any update about the tokens ?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

who has already got bounty token?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

who has already got bounty token?

Hello @ Hotachy Taklimakan Network bounty manager. What's really going with the token distribution for this bounty campaign? From the above screenshot I notice that it started, but no one has yet confirmed the receipt of any Taklimakan Network token. Can you tell us what happen? Thank you. Good luck!
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

A few hours ago I received TKLN tokens for my involvement in this bounty campaign. I wish you all the best. Thank you. Good luck.
Badalazad

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Hello Bounty Manager! My number in the spreadsheet 301. Can I find out the reason for rejecting my video?
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Make sure Mr hotachi the token should be come on after 31st everyone is waiting.
Hotachy (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 135

Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

The payments were made. Thanks for participating!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: