Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

Yes, I think that it would be the case. From what we can see in bitcoins performance and popularity it would be an eye opener for those haters who still has a negative impression for bitcoin. 
They are going to be regret for hating bitcoin in future, bitcoin is now getting famous day by day so we will have to make investment and make bitcoin more high in price for high transaction, bitcoin is being legal in several places which is making other people think positive about bitcoin and soon all bitcoin haters are going to ask you guide them how to invest in bitcoin to get fast and easy profit as you have earned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

Some people never believe bitcoin will  still havent crashed by now, they give fake news to create few for bitcoiners and new investors. bitcoin has thrive beyond death in this century. anyone who bitcoin is just jealous of our wealth
joechan38

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

friends im a wallstreet guru...   if you really whant to know about Bitcoin email me bradroque0@gmail.com  something about bitcoin that is already making a lot of money i have the conections and how you can benefit, making nice dissent money this is set and go.. 
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

I'm sure they will regret themselves in future because of hating and always try to stand away from bitcoin. Because I'm sure that bitcoin will have an integer roll in everyones life.
I think that has happened, especially when bitcoin prices hit a peak at the end of 2017. It's a great power to silence haters. Well, no one can really predict bitcoin prices in the future, but with confidence and effort, I'm sure we'll get a lot of profit from bitcoin, for the future.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

I had a very interesting experience. There are neighbors or relatives who make fun of me because I get money from theft or gambling and I just laugh with a smile. After that I prove by posting through social media like facebook, twitter or instagram. There was someone my neighbor asked me that was mocking me. I told you first that I said that my money got from the steal or gambling because you did not know the workings of bitcoin, so I slowly told the system performance on bitcoin. After my neighbors found out, he begged me to teach him how to work the bitcoin. Cool
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Well,  in some parts of the world,  bitcoin have already silence its haters.  It is because they did not even expect that bitcoin will have this price.  They do not also expect that a person can really be that successful, triumphant,  and that rich because they just believe that bitcoin business is just a fraud.  All thank to bitcoin.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

You'll find every time someone hating against Bitcoin, but the main reason is maybe they have missed out investing in Bitcoin and now they are angry.
things like that can happen. should if they lose their investment money, it's not that easy to talk about leaving Bitcoin. Smart investors will evaluate the errors that occur and improve in the future to earn a big profit. let people hate bitcoin. the most important bitcoin provides the best for every user who can manage it well.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Bitcoin haters will be silent when looking at this month's price of $ 15k, and the end of the year reaches $ 45k, if the price is still below $ 10,000 then they are more active to campaign and pay the media to provide false news.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:16:44 AM

For sure they will because their being talkative right now on the issues they are continuously throwing against Bitcoin will be put soon into a shut because for sure, in the near future, Bitcoin will be widely used and be more popularized making it more beneficial for its loyal users and contributors that continuously stick into it despite of all the negatives that it has faced for a couple of times since it was launched and established. By this, people who have said negative thoughts and put doubts against Bitcoin, will sure regret what they have did once Bitcoin have totally risen up that far and they have already missed their trip to success.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I think no one hates Bitcoin that much to the point its degenerating. Maybe in the future like anything that has happened in the past, no one will remember that they hated Bitcoin and they will just Bitcoin just like the rest of the people. If Bitcoin became popular for the public and its widely used in public, people will just convert and use Bitcoin to their convenience and just never talk about how they hated Bitcoin in the past.
Robert543

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

bitcoin has 2 sides of it. Like Bill Gates, he does not invest in Bitcoin,
He does not even support it but he is still rich
Rydereee12

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

Recognition, has a lot of people do not invest in early Bitcoin,
  They missed the chance to get rich with Bitcoin
RileyRiley94

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Bitcoin prices are down $ 7,616.20 (-0.80%) on coinmarketcap
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

Right now, many people already regret why they dont buying bitcoin earlier. Like me, i am already knowing about bitcoin a few years ago, but i dont believe thats a good investment and right now i am regret it
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

I am very sure once a time that hates bitcoin at this time, in the future will be disappointed. they will be silent and contemplate the decision that is taken why not believe in bitcoin from the first.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Definitely, those who didn't believe bitcoin  right now are always checking and waiting to fall the crytocurrency.  I'm confident that they will regret in the future or dissappear and we can no longer hear from haters once the bitcoin will rise high. I know someone that at first he didn't believe bitcoin after 5 years his friend whom introduce to him already millionnare because of bitcoin now he regret of not believibg of that time and he loss 5 years yet he start to invest now.
adconity

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

No matter you love it or hate it, Bitcoin has taken a crucial part in modern-day people's investment plan. And it is going to increase with the time being. Also if you are looking to advertise your business on a crypto-friendly advertising network, then Adconity may best suit your needs. Visit the website to find out more: https://adconity.com/
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Others hate bitcoin some did not appreciate bitcoin just because they do not know the true meaning of bitcoin and its advantages how it can help a person's life, and i will surely be successful in the future, and today there are so many people regrets it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

when people hate something for ego and no valid reason - spending time to reason with them is just a waste of time.
namei87

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Those who hate Bitcoin simply because they did not seize the opportunity of Bitcoin or they prematurely withdrew from Bitcoin, they think that Bitcoin is not trustworthy, it is a kind of bubble, but I believe that Bitcoin will use facts. Tell those who hate Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: