Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2561 times)
sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

altcoins are cheaper and more advantageous in terms of likelihood of ascension.and it sees more demand.but I do not think there is a rival for the value and stability of bitcoin
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

Well firstly on altcoins you can earn more, secondly the altcoins are more technologically advanced. But keeping savings in altcoins is more risky than in bitcoin.
bamita134

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

probably because the bitcoin price drops so that altcoin is better than bitcoin, and with the decline of bitcoin altcoin more attractive because its price is cheaper and better, but the price of bitcoin cannot be compared with others because the altcoin market depends with bitcoin markets
ngoclan0080

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I think altcoins are not better than bitcoin but if you have 1 btc you will always have 1 btc if you do not buy altcoins.I choose to buy altcoins because I like the idea of increasing my bitcoin amount
yeuskz999999

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

This may be true for only very few solid altcoins. The advantages of altcoins is that they can give you a better return on investment than bitcoin.Most people still hold altcoins for the purpose of converting to bitcoin at the profitable time.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Altcoin is better than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the predecessor of any altcoin. Bitcoin is the archetype, the prototypical design that all other current crypto molds are cast from. If it wasn't for Bitcoin, the altcoin as we know it today, would not exist.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

of course your perception is wrong, that actually bitcoin is better than altcoin. if as you say it is true, maybe the current bitcoin has fallen below the altcoin value. but the fact does not happen and this has happened from time to time, behind the background of investment in ico project. this is just for profit. and certainly after a profit, will still be redeemed in bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

in the movement certainly can produce more than altcoin in the bitcoin. that's why many more are saying altcoin is better in terms of investment. But if your looking for the long term will be different again. bitcoin will be the best because it has the future potential is better and will be able to survive for long.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
Although altcoin has many advantages over Bitcoin, such as faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs. However, I still believe that Bitcoin is still the best. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it is the precursor of the altcoin, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will also pump up quickly in the future. I believe Bitcoin is worth the long term investment. At present, Bitcoin prices are hovering around $ 8300, which is a chance for us to buy Bitcoin before its price goes to the moon. Also, some of the potential altcoin we can buy are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano or Monero.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I dont think if altcoin is much better than bitcoin due of you can earn bitcoins in many different ways like there are many faucets also you can mine bitcoin and holding bitcoin for long time will give you huge profit and some altcoins don't have that kind of used.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Bitcoin takes the first line with a capitalization of $ 191.6 billion, and the second one - with a capitalization of $ 116.7 billion. Both digital currencies are traded and traded on stock exchanges. ETH is a whole virtual platform, built on the basis of blocking, that is, a continuous chain of transaction blocks.
Judeoou

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

I believe altcoins are kind of better than Bitcoins, because altcoins have what is been referred to as working product, and bitcoin as no working product other than scalability and means of payment and also store of value. Altcoins are been developed by team members and they are been improved upon
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

I think many are indifferent to the fate of those or other altcoins, that all interested investors a quick profit. It is this opportunity to earn crazy money on new altcoins and attracts great attention to them suffering to get rich in a short time. People are studying the prospects of new cryptocurrencies, looking for those who support them and try to buy a promising altcoin at a low price in the calculation of its soon to sell, but much more expensive. If the project will be really promising you can expect a price increase hundreds of times. Unlike bitcoin, which is unlikely to be able to make thousands of percent profit in a short period of time.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

I don't think that alt is better than btc, but of course, is really good. Alts have good project and sometimes you can see a good invest on the market, but...
BTC is BTC Wink
susutao86

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

bitcoin is dominating the market but I think it's open means it can be used anywhere like paper money, I do not think we can compare it with it. because it is different money physical properties of bitcoin digital.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Although altcoin has many advantages over Bitcoin, such as faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs. However, I still believe that Bitcoin is still the best. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it is the precursor of the altcoin, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will also pump up quickly in the future. I believe Bitcoin is worth the long term investment. At present, Bitcoin prices are hovering around $ 8300, which is a chance for us to buy Bitcoin before its price goes to the moon. Also, some of the potential altcoin we can buy are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano or Monero.

I don’t think so that Altcoins are better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency launched which started the crypto industry and has been surviving since then successfully. nowadays more and more Altcoins are launched almost every day. Many of them are nothing but just a way for getting crowd funding for a project, they will fade away when the project is completed. However some Altcoins like ETH, Ripple and Monero are good.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Altcoins are here just to make more Bitcoin Grin

Personally, I don't plan to hold any altcoins indefinitely. At some point I will turn them to Bitcoin and then re-invest it in some other Altcoins.

Bitcoin is here to stay, most altcoins probably are not. When/if that changes, I will think about changing my strategy.

I agree, there aee just to many of them...1500 altcoins vs 1 Bitcoin...ok and a few forks. But who needs thousands of coins, eventually 90% of them might disappear...especially since there are daily new ICOs who create more coins and more....

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

Who's said that Altcoin is better than bitcoins? Bitcoins is the king of the cryptocurrency
Keep your eyes on the market, when bitcoins is going down, altcoins is down too.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

This post really surprise me why would you say altcoins is better than bitcoin, you can't even compare them. There are thousands ways to show that bitcoin leads all altcoins and will continue to lead them. Bitcoin is accepted in most countries.
moreover altcoins depends on bitcoin in terms of the price
Drendert

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

Altcoin is nothing more than a means to earn bitcoin, all altcoins except ether and a couple of coins - a temporary phenomenon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: