Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2561 times)
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

It is hard to say, bitcoin was first and maybe bitcoin will be only one which will be used for payments in the future. Ethereum will be used for smartcontracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

It is hard to say, bitcoin was first and maybe bitcoin will be only one which will be used for payments in the future. Ethereum will be used for smartcontracts.
We can say that the bitcoin is the father and the main out of all cryptocurrency.other says thqt the altcoins is better than the bitcoin.yeah,it is true but in the other way like in terms of investing because the price is low. Being stable unlike the higher and lower fluctuating of price of the bitcoin. But out of all, bitcoin ie the best because if there's no bitcoin i don't think the altcoins exist
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

I think a lot of people say altcoin is better than bitcoin because it can be seen from a price drop if bitcoin decreases then altcoin will also drop because of the parent bitcoin of all altcoins, and so are different bitcoin and altcoin

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

for me as a trader i don't like investing in Btc , as without huge amount of money i can't yield much profit .on the other hand, altcoins can easily make me 2-3x .

enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

You need to know, bitcoins are created not to replace paper currency.
yes, we all agree there are lots of good altcoin for now even have a technology that varies. however, the market is still and always bonded with bitcoin no matter what. before there are some altcoins that can offset the bitcoin itself the market will become self-sufficient.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

Investing in altcoin can be rewarding especially if the altcoin has a real life use case which will add value to the company and the altcoin.

atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Well, they all have different use cases, bitcoin was the first to come and the one that gave birth to all of the rest, it's evolved over the years and it's gaining more and more popularity, no other alt with similar use cases will be able to replace bitcoin, there may be or perhaps most surely will be alts that will be by the side of bitcoin even price wise in the future with their relevant use cases but bitcoin won't be replaced nor will it fall.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

Where is the question of comparison, and why even make one. Bitcoin stands alone as a great investment, and you have an 'alternative' to it, so make use of it as per additional choice and value.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

Not easy like that. We have to wait long time to increase value of coin from ICO; if it good project. If it a scammers, you will be lost. Some of coin will success, and some of them gonna be failed. If you hold bitcoin, you have a confidence. It can't drop under of new coin.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

Alternative coins or what we called altcoins and bitcoin are different coins. Bitcoin is the main coin so they depend the price of altcoin based on the price of the bitcoin.bitcoin can give you a big profit if you hold it and sell it properly whole the altcoins are giving you an good investment because the price is enough only and not high as much at the bitcoin

I agree with that. I think there is no other coins are be better that bitcoin. Since I've been participating in crypto world, I'll really appreciate the essence of btc. It helps me a lot specially to my financial that's why even if it's in the downfall until now I'm not stopping investing and patronizing it. No matter what other's opinion and speculation for be bitcoin is the best among the rest. Good and better profit that we can earn and more and more and more just be patience because the highest pump is coming soon.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

At the current rate things are going, Ethereum is a much better investment. I've said it already many times in this forum and i'll repeat them again.

Ethereum is a better investment because:

1. its backed by an active and competent dev team
2. its the largest cryptocurrency next to bitcoin
3. it seeks to change the world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

At the current rate things are going, Ethereum is a much better investment ...

Only if we're choosing between Bitcoin and Ethereum, in most of other cases Ethereum is long-term hold useful only, if you don't want to hold for 4-5 years you better choose something else
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

Altcoin don’t have good and high price, different than the bitcoin have good and high price, it make both the altcoin and the bitcoin have the different value. Bitcoin have price most expensive but the altcoin have cheap price. Bitcoin is the main of altcoin and it will of the altcoin price will be depend of the bitcoin, if bitcoin pum and will make the altcoin will be pump. When the bitcoin is down the altcoin will be down too.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

The reason behind that i think is that altcoin has a huge potential to have a good value in the future . And also some looks unto the use of coin that is why they look it as a potential coin.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Incomparable. BTC is a foundation, you can't compare foundation to walls or to the roof.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

I can't say that altcoin will be better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of crypto. But if you are trying to make money and making investment, it is true that you will earn much when you do altcoins most specially if you are able  to find a good ICO.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

So the most people look just at the price of bitcoin and say bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies. But when you look on some other details on a cryptocurrency, you will see there are some crypto coins which are better. So with better i mean the technically site of the coin. Bitcoin has a blocktime of 10minutes and can handle just 4000 transaction per block. There are a lot of cryptocoins which have shorter blocktimes and can handle much more transaction then bitcoin in one block. So those coins are more suitable for payment method.
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

altcoins are good because of the sole purpose that they help you accumulate more BTC, 90% of the alts will die a isolated death, the unrealistic mcap of some of these projects just confirms the hype, majority of them don't even have a working product or aren't offering something new, so altcoins help you to accumulate more btc while you hodl and exit at the right time. in that sense yes they are better. today it is 10 sats, next week its 1000 sats, yea they are better.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of crytpocurrency and dominated the market for about 40 percent. It is stable, reliable and preferred for long term investment. Bitcoin still has flaws like higher transaction cost and low transaction capacity and that's why many altcoins are growing trying to beat the bitcoin's performance although the don't dominate the market but they are better for quick return of investment, ideal for short term trade and pump-and-dump strategy but the risk is high.
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

The price of investment is low in the Altcoin. But despite all this, the confidence in bitcoin is still quite high, and he is still in the lead among venture capital investment assets; its share in the market structure is 34.5%.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: