Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Reach its Bottom?  (Read 2143 times)
RNLCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

This will not happen . If bitcoin reach its bottom we should not discouraged we should start buying it because if the price rise we get profit .The price not remain same it may increase or decease, in the history of bitcoin development of price have grown and it is at high level . I hope this will not happen. And bitcoin is the king of all coins  we should have a hope on it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

True eneffable events sometimes happens that when we're not aware, however real investor might not get affected by this changes.

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Bitcoin price CRASH: Analysts think cryptocurrency could be reaching its BOTTOM
BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
Bitcoin will sure be get back on its current state this is just a game that traders are all in, it won't long that the value will go up and it will crashed again, this is the cycle that we  know that it will going to happen. It can go down or it could go up this is how us traders live, market are all in green right now and i think after bitcoin will reach eight thousand usd the price will drop again, thats why we should grab this opportunity to buy and buy then sell later.
dashen201306

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

Looking forward to the rise, I have no money to live
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

It depends on what bottom you mean, for some people bottom is $6k and for others its $5k but I really cannot tell where the bitcoin price will fall to.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported

but now bitcoin price seems to be recovering. it is already around $7k on the market.
you can see on binance exchange. i am sure after the bearish market, will come bullish market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

If the bitcoin drops to the lowest price I will stop buying BTC. Waiting for their prices to rise I sell some coins to recoup capital. To avoid losses I need to track the bitcoin information to adjust its investment direction for a reasonable and long term.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Bitcoin can rise even from the dashes so I am not afraid it will reach the bottom. In few weeks I think the price will pass $10 000
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

It is possible but I don't think it will happen soon because even right now bitcoin is managing to increase its price bit by bit. I believe that bitcoin price will bounce back after those panic selling ends

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I guess we already hit the bottom, or might hit it very soon. Bitcoin is oversold. Its so risky to put a short. Watch out for the reversal. Dont just believe the FUD. Just take a look at the mega companies and countries who introduce crypto in their finance system.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

It's just a prediction and it's not going to be the benchmark for future price bitcoin later. fastening the fluctuating like that but if it is based on the analysis and the belief I think bitcoin will still remain high.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I think no need to worries about bitcoin price. See bitcoin price chart of last 5 years, bitcoin always make all time high and all time low, now btc price is all time low but next btc make all time high, like above $20000.
So don't worries about btc price.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Bitcoin started from 0 so if the bottom you meant is from where bitcoin started, well my answer is no, it won't reach the bottom. Don't get so worried with bitcoin's price falls. You're resources that you invested in bitcoin is not gone. They will grow and make profits but it's on a long delay for now.

Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

For answering your question, I have no idea what is the bottom or where the bear run will reverse. Your entry point is your personal bottom i suppose. If it goes below mine, I plan to buy more of what I can afford. (lowering average cost).
[/quote]

Indeed your entry point is your personal bottom. For me, even it goes lower than what many people think it might be, it gives me a better option to invest and look forward to gain much asbiy goes up. Last year it was low, but asbiy went high many are enjoying it. We know already that the price will go up and down. Accept it already and invest well for your good.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

well i don't think this will happen now, there is always a good and bad time
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

If the bitcoin drops to the lowest price I will stop buying BTC. Waiting for their prices to rise I sell some coins to recoup capital. To avoid losses I need to track the bitcoin information to adjust its investment direction for a reasonable and long term.
if I think we have nothing to lose for example we will not sell our bitcoin when the price decreases, if suppose we sell some of our coins to cover the losses in my opinion you are wrong, you should still let your usual bitcoin you buy at a high price, and suppose you sell some of your coins better to buy it bitcoin again at current prices, that's my opinion.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

No. i don't believe with this report. in fact, who are they to tell us what to do, huh? I rather HODL my bitcoins forever than listen to these so-called analysts that are trying to spread the form of FUD. you too should be careful about what other people saying about the bitcoin price because if you listen to every report you'll end up losing your money someday.  

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

I'm sure bitcoin has reached its bottom! Now bitcoin will start its growth, you can already observe the sharp jumps in the price! if bitcoin falls below $ 5000, miner will not be profitable! then the whole crypto world will die, so it will not happen!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Yeah,maybe this is true happen in those  previous month that bitcoin will fall down as been stated those cryptocurrency expert that its will go down into the price $6,600-$6,000 because of so many happen into the world of cryptocurrency,but the situation is different now because i can see in the coinbase tracker that all coins is turn to green color now that means all coins in pump situation and the bitcoin itself will rise up to approxiametly $7K -750K in the blockchain market now,therefore those speculation of bitcoin will reach to the bottom would not happen.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Well, I think nothing to be worried about because it's just for weekends and there are many days will come and I know that the bright day for us will come soon. I believe that bitcoin can reach it's highest value ever so keep holding our coins and patiently wait because it is sure to pump. The true believer of bitcoin are never be doubt and never think that btc will die. And the true believer of bitcoin are open minded and has positive mind so they don't ever think that they do such panic selling which is really worst thing to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: