Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN BACK AS THAT WAS  (Read 531 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

The thing is there are many investors will lose their money if the price go back to 1,900k usd and for sure the crypto market will be affected also but I'm sure it will never be happen because bitcoin will surely recover and it will exceed our expectations.
I really do not even see how $1900 is a possibility. If we really want to face one fact, there are a lot of bigger players that are really looking at getting a hold of the market at even this present dip. Things are going to change and we cannot remain stagnant, we may go lower but that would not mean we would go as low as some people may be thinking.

Nevertheless, it is a market, fundamentals can change things pretty quick, but if we are to base it on that, I don't see the market getting that low. OP must be pretty true as I am also seeing bitcoin price levels are recovering to restore where it was few months ago. Happy to see those price levels again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Recovery time is not blazing fast, we need to wait months and keep hoping.
Don't put all your trusts in that recovery though, try to diversificate your field of action
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Recovery time is not blazing fast, we need to wait months and keep hoping.
Don't put all your trusts in that recovery though, try to diversificate your field of action
You are right its going to take some good time never do any thing fast as this can ruin you and your money very quickly we have some good and positive signs but still its going to take some time for coming back on good rate as we was expecting in few months back
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

can bitcoin back as it used to go to the highest price in the price of 1900 $ so that users can enjoy back when bitcoin to the moon

I hope positive on bitcoin will be able to go back up to be able to give a positive impact on users financially

give your feedback

Quite struggling to get you but if you mean Bitcoin to go back to $1,900 then that will be a big blow to the crypto market. This will discourage many investors and create a lot of panic selling. But if you are talking about Bitcoin going back to its all time hits during December, 2017, then i can confidently say that BTC will get there soon. Sometimes, the price must come down for bullishs and believers to buy more and hold and make great deal of profit when it hits the bull market.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Yeah, i feel also that you enjoying in a the same way having value is continually recover from $6,000 USD in few weeks past. The good thing what makes the bitcoin going increase are the investors who invest currently in bitcoin with a huge money involve. In addition they believe the capability that bitcoin is good investing currency.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Yes it is possible to reach that price and whatever price is it possible too.Hoping for more investors to invest in the cryptocurrency so that the price will go up.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

can bitcoin back as it used to go to the highest price in the price of 1900 $ so that users can enjoy back when bitcoin to the moon

I hope positive on bitcoin will be able to go back up to be able to give a positive impact on users financially

give your feedback

People are praying that bitcoin would shoot out its price but on the thing you are talking on here seems like you do like to get back on the price it was before. 1900 usd is too low to consider. We wont really have the chance to see those prices once again.Why? because of the strong support,we cant easily go back into that range, bitcoin is being distributed into many hands and decisions would really vary on each one of us.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

give your feedback

I personally don't understand what you mean. Do you mean,  back as it was in the price of $1900 ? Or $19k? If your mean the former, then I am sorry to disappoint you. For bitcoin will continue to pump in price because we hope to receive more investors in the coming month. But if you mean the latter,  then its possible because we are all hoping for the best besides,  we are looking at more than a price higher $19k cause  it's possible for bitcoin to pass that level.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

Happy to see that bitcoin slowly pump from $6000 i hope it will continue to the moon.and even ethereum also pump.still positive that bitcoin will pump more.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

give your feedback

it could happen if bitcoin has good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase because if there is no good news then the price will never be able to go back to recover the price to a high price.
Yeah, news triggers the market a whole lot and that is the brain beside most of the fluctuations we see in every market.

No one can say when or how this is going to be, but in the long run, it is something that is definite to see happen, as we can expect the news that would create a huge demand for the space and then make it interesting to see how people flow in like we saw last year, but I would say nothing much should be expected immediately as all these things take a lot of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

If today's spur is likely to happen, the volume of demand is now soaring, and there is a rebound, if it continues to happen it is possible to advance, but because anything else can happen, I'm sure I'll get $ 20k by the end of the year, keep it cool to wait for it, do not get you made a fatal mistake.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

give your feedback

The market will forever move like that between up and down. This event will continue and happen over and over again. It's good to take a little benefit, from both of these events, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price is past the purchase limit.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

give your feedback

Wow! does bitcoin reached that high? It is so good to know, hopefully it will be back to that price  or maybe more than that. I maybe so ambitious, but who knows? bitcoin nowadays is getting more popular.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

give your feedback

This and such, manipulated or unmanipulated, is something realistic to happen because it is a natural movement of the market. Focus on your thinking and believe me that the volatile value of bitcoin will continue to increase from time to time.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

If you don't have any Bitcoin, you want to buy BTC as cheap as possible. But $1900 is too low level, I think. A lot of people bought Bitcoin for $20000, and some of them still hold this crypto currency, in order to don't fix losses. It seems that the current resistant level of Bitcoin in the downward direction is $6000, therefore $1900 is just a dream for a potential investors.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

I still have the belief that bitcoin can still become an increasingly large coin again. in the price certainly still possible for bitcoin for high return again even more than what has ever been achieved several months ago.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

I have observed that bitcoin price is eventually increasing i hope it continues to go up. It is now going back the way it ised to be. I started using bitcoin with a high price that is why i am used to it being high then it went low as we have seen and experienced these past few months but now it is gradually increasing again which is a good news.
Bitcoin is no doubt one of the best crypto currency amongst all other crypto coins in the world and that this is the coin which can help you in getting richer, in fact much more than you have right now. There are chances of having a bitcoin bank as well and if that happens, then this will help bitcoin in getting more fame and that above all, this will help the ones who have invested their money into it as they will get a better and secure way of keeping their bitcoins safe instead of putting them in their wallets.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Your question can't find a 100% sure answer, because we can't predict with absolute certainty how and when the market will recover like that time you seek to
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

It will take time to happen that and you never know, it could be one month, two months or even another year to get there. As we know current year has been really bad start for the bitcoin and its price rise was ambiguity in the initial stages until when we saw the last weeks sudden pump. This is what got everyone keep-on-going and now we are seeing the hopes for the price rise. But I would say too much excitement is always bad thing and in the long run if something goes upside down then we may suffer.

However there are good things happening around the world so we dont have to worry about the decline now. Prices for now look stable and we may expect the climbs soon in the next week or so depending upon how much volume is getting driven into the crypto per day.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin can grow back to former heights. Crypto-currencies gradually begin to move away from a prolonged fall and return to the saddle. I think that by the summer the situation will finally stabilize and bitcoin will take a fast course towards growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: