Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Programme  (Read 334 times)
Lahirulakmalr (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

I'm trying to start bounty ICO.But I think my knowledge poor about that. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Trying to my self BTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

I'm trying to start bounty ICO.But I think my knowledge poor about that. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Trying to my self BTCBTC

Hello, if you want to participate in bounty campaigns, it will not be easy because most of them accept users with a minimum junior level. You have to raise your level  Smiley

Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

@OP, its not as easy as you think. Bounty campaigns aren't a free grab of BTCBTC.

Aside from raising your current level, you'll need to make decent informative post to get rewarded. So polish first your english, study more about cryptocurrency and then that's the right time to hunt for bounty campaigns.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Boy you got a lot of research to do. I had never thought about starting an ICO because that will be to stressful and time-consuming. I advice you to seek partners who has experience already in this field so that you will save yourself from future troubles. Also, only a few percentage of ICOs are considered successful nowadays. Why don't you just join an ICO instead of starting a bounty ICO? That will be a whole lot easier to be learned and you will also have the potential to gain a huge amount of profit just by participating in it.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

What do you mean exactly? If you mean that you are trying to join sone bounty program, you should first grow a bit your account. Try to be useful and help others, so they could give you some merit. When your rank will be higher, you can try to join some bounty campaign.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

If you can write good articles for the project on medium.com or on steemit, it will be a good advantage for you becuase it pays well. The bounties outside bitcointalk are the only option you may have since you don't have a reputable account in the forum and no enough merits to rank. I did try to write for an ICO its just that I'm not a good article writer. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

ok friends do not be shy about following bounty ico, keep learning and focus in this field so that your knowledge can be many and increase your confidence. follow the rules that are made and do well in bounty ico. Good luck
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Consider airdrops as well. Just get an ERC20 wallet like My Ether Wallet. And then you can start finding...

AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

No, really. Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that. And you can sign up right now to get their tokens.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
OlegUmatov

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Consider airdrops as well. Just get an ERC20 wallet like My Ether Wallet. And then you can start finding...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that. And you can sign up right now to get their tokens.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.

пoдcкaжитe пжлc гдe иcкaть aктyaльныe бayнти кaмпaнии в кoтopыx мoжнo пpинять yчacтиe. зapaнee блaгoдapeн
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Boy you got a lot of research to do. I had never thought about starting an ICO because that will be to stressful and time-consuming. I advice you to seek partners who has experience already in this field so that you will save yourself from future troubles. Also, only a few percentage of ICOs are considered successful nowadays. Why don't you just join an ICO instead of starting a bounty ICO? That will be a whole lot easier to be learned and you will also have the potential to gain a huge amount of profit just by participating in it.
you know its really confusing did he mean he want to start an Ico or particapte In an Ico bounty program i really he get back to us on that because i also a lot members with a different answer on that but if the first one is true i think the answer i quated could help you so much and also could that go ahead and give your to bounty hive and they a really good bounty management company for all Icos
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

To participate in cool bounty companies you need to improve your rank. To do this, you need to continue to communicate on the forum and do quality posts.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

To participate in cool bounty companies you need to improve your rank. To do this, you need to continue to communicate on the forum and do quality posts.
That implies for Signature Campaign ,but there are more campaigns that you can join if still in lower rank, though bounties get stricter now, so always reads rule to know if your fits to do the task. Be a responsible forum member and bounty hunter.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 01:00:16 PM by Eggzootechkoyn
Merited by PalindromemordnilaP (5)

Just take a look about what Bounty really is and check this post that i made and see what different campaigns you can apply for even if you are just a newbie.
Besides, bounty hunting isn't always about how long you've been here in this forum and doing cryptocurrencies but it's all about your skill sets and your work ethics.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Hey guys, don’t be so negative about this guy. Look, try to research as much as you can. Try to understand the community and how it works. Including rules to be followed. Ask questions if needed, and read a lot of threads and updates. No matter how noob you are now, it can be learned and polished I’m telling you. Best luck for you good sir. Welcome to our community.

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

I remember the days when I first came into Bitcointalk it took me a while to understand what was going on so well done for reaching out. The best way to get involved in bounties is to just jump in and give it a try. Learn from you mistakes and you will be improve as time goes on. Some tips:

1) Read the rules carefully
2) Follow the reporting rules
3) Look to get involved in signature campaigns as you level up as these pay better.
donskova29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

здpaвcтвyйтe,я пpaвильнo пoнимaю,чтoбы пoвыcить cвoй paнг,нyжнo oбщaтьcя в тeмe для нoвичкoв?
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

You can join the bounty ICO program if your rank is on JR upward because there are bounty not required the newbie so you will have difficulty participating. But there are Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns that you can join even when you're newbie but required here have lots of friends
DrewXland

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

You can join the bounty ICO program if your rank is on JR upward because there are bounty not required the newbie so you will have difficulty participating. But there are Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns that you can join even when you're newbie but required here have lots of friends

Twitter and Facebook bounties are good to learn the ropes and get a bit of experience. In the long run, these should be ditched by the bounty hunter as there are so many noobs taking part in them they pauouts are often minimal. Stick to signature campaign and develop a blog to leveage.
neliawesome

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

Your rank is a newbie and you want to participate in bounty campaign, you can only join fb and twitter campaign but you need lots of friends and followers.Newbie cant join other campaigns like signature campaign because only jr. member up is accepted.Honestly joining in bounty campaign takes your time so you need to manage it very well so that all your reports will not be wasted and before joining in first you should study the ICO you want to participate then read all the instructions so that youll not missed the important part and all your reports will be counted.If you want to join bounty campaign be more active here first in this forum and contribute like constructing a good quality post after that when your rank will increase you can enjoy bounty hunting.
Lightning Rider

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Where I can find Bounty topic rules ?
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

You can join facebook,twitter and other campaign that allows newbie to join/participate in their bounty.you can also join the airdrops to start with and have experience.
Lightning Rider

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

You can join facebook,twitter and other campaign that allows newbie to join/participate in their bounty.you can also join the airdrops to start with and have experience.

Thank you!
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

There is no better teacher than experience. Give one a try as a learning experience.
buanakata

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

I think with the Bounty Program is a beginning to learn to enter the world of crypto. therefore every campaign I try to take part in it. Although it is unlikely to be a reward, at least it can be a lesson on how heavy an ICO is
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I think you must be rank up first to junior member,
But don't be sad you still can entered bounty about sosial media Campaign (Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube)
Try it, make cool post, and increase your knowledge about crypto currency,
I'm still learning too,
DrewXland

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

I’ve been bounty hunting for six months and I have earned good coin.
It’s a bit of fun which can turn into a good earner. Make sure you are doing multiple
Bounties at once and run an excel sheet on your activities. Treat it like a business
And you will be rewarded. Some of the coins will sky rocket and some won’t but that’s
The nature of bounties - good luck!
icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Where I can find Bounty topic rules ?

You can find a very good thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740812.0

I would endorse following those guidelines as they seem quite proper.

Best of luck!
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

Search more about Bounty on google. There is many reference there. I suggest to join Signature Campaign, but you must rank up your account to Jr.Member. It's more easy than Social Media Campaign.
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

First of all dont panik. I can recommend you one very promising company. The awards are very high, get a lot of tokens.
To get additional information about the platform, their business model or their token sale, visit their website ico.luckchemy.com
DrewXland

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

First of all dont panik. I can recommend you one very promising company. The awards are very high, get a lot of tokens.
To get additional information about the platform, their business model or their token sale, visit their website ico.luckchemy.com

You are right rewards can be high, but as we know the rates I pay are dependant on making the right bounty choices. There are two things you need to do to be successful: rank up on  His platform to get paid more in the bounty and do lots of research to find he right ico. Resources to use can be:

https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/

https://crushcrypto.com/ico-review/

https://icorating.com/

https://www.cryptocoindude.com/

There are lots of others. Good luck!

icoreview_romania

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

Do you believe all the ICO related websites out there are in it for the bounty or for discount prices? There are some quite notorious ones. Such as icodrops or tokenmarket or even some of the ones you've mentioned here.

Some of these guys have sponsored features on the websites. Although some of these websites mention that 'sponsored' means they endorse it. Not that they got paid for it.

I cannot see how they would live without this..
jolajola

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Most of the bounties require high rank esp on social media. Better to keep on research about bounties. Goodluck!
Dedrick

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Thx mate!)
icoreview_romania

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Guys,

I've just found a very insightful thread on bitcointalk.

Let me paste it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353015.0

It is quite full of handy tips and tricks.

It's quite better in case you've managed to get past the newbie status...

Best of luck in bounty season!
upekhaanthony

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

Bounties are very method start the crypto journey. most of the signature bounties require the jr member or upper level(most of the time ask member or upper rank). You can increase your knowledge while you are participating in bounty programs. There are several bounty telegram groups and those groups' members help to others for bounty  programs

Family2930

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Welcome to bounty world. You can participate in bounty campaigns easily but the task is not so easy as everyone thinks! You have to honest to the ICO project and You have to promote them. As a newbie user, you can't join in the signature campaign, you just can do social bounties if you have a good amount of followers. Or If you are expert in writing article or media then you may have a good chance to make good money through bounty campaigns. Good luck

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

If you are trying to join a bounty program then your status will be need be higher than newbie, it will at least need to be jr.member so that you can wear the signature and avatar. Depending on the bounty the ico is doing but you definitely need to be able to wear their signature and as a newbie you cant do that.
Lektai

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

To learn more about bounties...there is a dedicated Ann for bounty u can search it out...and besides that you need to know what different bounties require before participation because rules differ...i hope this answers your question
turenkopolina1992

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

I recommend you to take part in this bounty program, here you do not need to learn anything. Everything is simple and open to the newcomers. Luckchemy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637. They have a very promising idea
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: