Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

If you invest in right ones than yes Smiley

Here's a few that are quite promising: https://coincodex.com/article/1464/coins-to-watch-040218-040818/

My favorite is Zilliqa, it's one of the few coins that have sharding.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.

I agree. Altcoins has their importance in this market, and they have their jobs in keeping this market alive, as Bitcoin also does. Therefore, it's just how the market is unfolding; I agree with the above-stated reply that even if the market is not doing well at the moment that altcoins will certainly die out. There is always hope for altcoins because it correlates with the value of Bitcoin; when it goes up, the altcoins also go up. Also, it's important because it give competition to those coins that are already established, but we should also see the bigger picture and look in the fact that some market assets would not be able to make it.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

For me, yes there is still hope for altcoins. Because soon the market will rise up. Even the bitcoin increase, the altcoin will increase as well. And when the market returns to normal, the altcoin will have a good value again.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I think it's still a lot of hope for the future of new coins that appear on the market, I believe coins that appear very profitable to earn a good income, because the coins still have a good future.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

There's always hope but not for all altcoins. Bear market is a way to cleanse those scam and shit coins. So do not blindly buy low cap coins. DYOR
in fact not all coins have hope because more and more coins are emerging so the competition gets tighter and traders have to choose which potential is better then many coins left behind
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
It IS NOT SO GOD NOW. But it will be better in the future. I think the market will not die in the years. So do what you want and make more moneywith the coins.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

as long as the internet is still growing then surely altcoin will be more known and this would make a great growing altcoin. earlier this year may be a little bit complicated indeed saw the State of the market but in recent years this would make the larger coin value.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

as long as the internet is still growing then surely altcoin will be more known and this would make a great growing altcoin. earlier this year may be a little bit complicated indeed saw the State of the market but in recent years this would make the larger coin value.
Altcoins began life as little more than bitcoin copies attempting to mimic bitcoin’s successful run, but they quickly became much more than their name suggests.While many are still struggling to break the mold set by bitcoin, some are doing truly amazing things with the technology.
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

I think you need to be positive in approaching trade even though you may not always get your expectations.  The fact still remains that altcoin,Bitcoin nature is volatile and this is reality. So in it's nature you should expect to see the ups and down at every point in time. However, what you see now does not necessarily mean altcoin would die. Fine! some may not survive it but not all will fizzle out.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I agree if you say the market is very bad lately,
However I do not agree if you say there is no hope for altcoin,
I think you are mistaken,
It is true there are many coins that fail but there are also coins that work,
You should not concede too quickly and say there is no hope for altcoin,
Choose a good altcoin and you will feel the benefits
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Everything depends directly on bitcoin while it falls and other currencies fall, now other currencies are rising right after him.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

There is always hope as long as that crypto market is still alive  or operating, nothing to worry about. Its not always a bad day, it will not be forever dumping one day it will pump too just be patient and buy and hold more. Enjoy it at the cheapeast price because when it got his momentum to pump up atleast your already buckled up and ready too sky rocket because you hold more and buy more when its crashing. Just be patient and look for the pottential of your coin.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

There is always hope as long as that crypto market is still alive  or operating, nothing to worry about. Its not always a bad day, it will not be forever dumping one day it will pump too just be patient and buy and hold more. Enjoy it at the cheapeast price because when it got his momentum to pump up atleast your already buckled up and ready too sky rocket because you hold more and buy more when its crashing. Just be patient and look for the pottential of your coin.

I agree with this opinion always remember until people continue to patronizing bitcoin & altcoin the market will not dying the demand is one of important factors why market continue to exist.
No need to worried if you see the market falling down in other scenario its a good opportunity to buy more token and stock in your wallet sooner or later it will increase.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

the whole market is going down and down not only some coins, i still belive that good coin which can be the currency in the future and be accepted buy more and more companies or stores will recover and go up again

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀