Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legendary profiles of bitcointalk.  (Read 22824 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
Merited by Ariem (1)

Add: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=67058

Lowest trust rating.

https://archive.is/BBRwe

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ariem (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

Omg, that's great Smiley) I will read about that guy and add him today Smiley) Thank you.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:35:54 AM
Merited by digaran (2)

Omg, that's great Smiley) I will read about that guy and add him today Smiley) Thank you.

Search for inputs.io https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Inputs.io

It'll take forever to find but there's a thread on here about a conversation being held on IRC when inputs.io was first launched and someone asks why would anyone want to start an online wallet service? The answer came back "For the inevitable 'hack' obvs."

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ClearAid

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Great Information, it was interesting to read it.

Most of all I liked the pirate story.
salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

# 5
The 10,000 Bitcoins for 2 Pizza's.what a interesting fact.thank for sharing this and what happen to "jercos" ?
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:32:16 PM by maxreish

All of the exhibits are amazing! But as a newbie I have got more interested with that exhibit #2 which made me laugh for a day. Such a funny meme of a drunk man who started it all. I cannot believe that satoshi was also part of this forum and how I wish  he stills active so I can thank him enough for founding bitcoin. I was also touched by Hal's story and indeed inspire me.

Such a great memorable and significant information you got there, OP.

I can't believe his trust rating! Right, lowest trust ever and it made my day.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

#4 was new to me

If you would like to add some people, I would suggest Nick Szabo, Roger Ver and Jeff Burwick, though they might be using an alias here.

Nick Szabo for his idea of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, and the two anarchists who endured being shamed and been promoting bitcoin and other cryptos for a long time.

If they weren't here, I would be sad if they didn't even make a contribution on this forum.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

I'm more interested to that scammer pirateat40 lol he gathered 500K BTC, Imagine what you can do with that amount of money right now. He can probably decide to buy a whole island, run a country and become a president lol. What more could he ask for. If BTC would be $20K again, he could really fund a mining  venture on mars.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

I laughed a lot on the exhibit no. 2. Is that the real origin of term "hodl"? Are you serious? Grin Well, it seems legit for me since that post is way back 2013. Though it's fumny, I think that drunk man should be recognized and includ on btc's history. Grin

On exhibit no. 4, I feel pity for the pizza buyers that he spent 10K btc. I'm pretty sure they realized that they made a horrible mistake and regret until now. I also wonder, where is the pizza vendor now? I think maybe he's now a millionaire.
Ariem (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 08:27:57 PM by Ariem

TradeFortress created a free online bitcoin wallet (Inputs.io), this wallet was hacked, 4000 bitcoins were stolen on October 24 of 2013, TradeFortress did not have any bitcoins stored in a cold wallet, after hack, he did not shut down the site, he did not move any of the coins to a cold wallet, he did not report the theft to local authorities, he did not notify any depositors, and he did not stop any new users from depositing to his site., on November 8, 2013 the service was hacked again, this time the hacker stole 160 bitcoins.
  After everything become known TradeFortress announced that he will partially compensate for the losses, by its own admission, he did it from the deposits of new users, who, without suspecting anything, continued to transfer bitcoins.
   For example, the most affected: DumbFruit, he lost 955.24 BTC, got 199.38 BTC in compensation.
   The personality of TradeFortress for the general public remains unknown, in one telephone interview he said  about his age: “I’m over 18 but not much over." It is also unknown if those hacks were fabricated by himself or not.

Added a story about TradeFortress and how he earned his rating.
Ariem (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Vitalik is a very mysterious person, very few people can understand what he is saying and doing, and the majority will never understand. It is prohibited to mention in his presence about the Fiat Money. Very little is known About him, only a few facts are reliably established: he loves cats, he likes sweet and that he has a profile on the bitcointalk forum, the last time it was active: June 30, 2016.

Added Vitalik Buterin's profile.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
Merited by digaran (3)

Not a profile but here you can find the first threads/posts ever created: https://bitcointalk.org/first_topics/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ariem (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:30:38 PM by Ariem

8 years ago, the programmer Laszlo Hanyecz, with forum nickname laszlo, made the first-ever known purchase for bitcoins, he bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins.  Pizzas was sold by Jeremy Sturdivant, known by the nickname Jercos (he did not have a bitcointalk profile, this profile is from IRC (Internet Relay Chat)).

Later each year on May 22, the bitcoin community began to celebrate "Bitcoin Pizza Day".

I think Laszlo Hanyecz  do not regrets about  purchase, since he said that later he cashed all his bitcoins when the price reached one dollar, then he was able to buy himself a new computer.

According to the seller of pizza - Jercos, who at that time was 19 years old, he sold his bitcoins when its walue increased ten times, that is for $ 400. Most likely, judging by the history of transactions, he did so in July 2010, just at that time bitcoin increased in price by 10 times, from $ 0.008 for BTC to $ 0.08 for BTC. Jercos now works as an engineer-developer of Inovonics Inc, the company is engaged in radio equipment.

Here is the transaction for 10 000 BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/a1075db55d416d3ca199f55b6084e2115b9345e16c5cf302fc80e9d5fbf5d48d

In general, as I thought, most of the bitcoin millionaires became them only because they did not kept track of its growth, and those who kept in the course of events earned a little.

Laszlo Hanyecz continued his business, 8 years ago he proved that bitcoin can be used as a currency, but in 2017 it was again questioned, as the price for the transaction sometimes reached $ 200. In 2018, he again proved that you can buy pizza for bitcoins, using the lightning network, he spent 0.00649 BTC for two pizzas, or $ 67, and the price for the transaction was 6 cents.

Since people here were interested in the fate of Jercos who received 10,000 BTC, decided to add a sequel to the story about two pizzas
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

8 years ago, the programmer Laszlo Hanyecz, with forum nickname laszlo, made the first-ever known purchase for bitcoins, he bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins.  Pizzas was sold by Jeremy Sturdivant, known by the nickname Jercos (he did not have a bitcointalk profile, this profile is from IRC (Internet Relay Chat)).

Later each year on May 22, the bitcoin community began to celebrate "Bitcoin Pizza Day".

I think Laszlo Hanyecz  do not regrets about  purchase, since he said that later he cashed all his bitcoins when the price reached one dollar, then he was able to buy himself a new computer.

According to the seller of pizza - Jercos, who at that time was 19 years old, he sold his bitcoins when its walue increased ten times, that is for $ 400. Most likely, judging by the history of transactions, he did so in July 2010, just at that time bitcoin increased in price by 10 times, from $ 0.008 for BTC to $ 0.08 for BTC. Jercos now works as an engineer-developer of Inovonics Inc, the company is engaged in radio equipment.

Here is the transaction for 10 000 BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/a1075db55d416d3ca199f55b6084e2115b9345e16c5cf302fc80e9d5fbf5d48d

In general, as I thought, most of the bitcoin millionaires became them only because they did not kept track of its growth, and those who kept in the course of events earned a little.

Laszlo Hanyecz continued his business, 8 years ago he proved that bitcoin can be used as a currency, but in 2017 it was again questioned, as the price for the transaction sometimes reached $ 200. In 2018, he again proved that you can buy pizza for bitcoins, using the lightning network, he spent 0.00649 BTC for two pizzas, or $ 67, and the price for the transaction was 6 cents.

Since people here were interested in the fate of Jercos who received 10,000 BTC, decided to add a sequel to the story about two pizzas

If only Jercos get a hold of that number of bitcoins... I think he would be a millionaire in no time  Grin 10,000 BTCs... how much is that now? Around 81million dollars Smiley such a thing you would ever realize that you should hold it for a longer time.
Ariem (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

If only Jercos get a hold of that number of bitcoins... I think he would be a millionaire in no time  Grin 10,000 BTCs... how much is that now? Around 81million dollars Smiley such a thing you would ever realize that you should hold it for a longer time.

I do not think that there is any person who is capable to hold bitcoins for so long by being aware of the price for all of the time (except Satoshi maybe), every normal person will sell when will see grows of 100 or 1000 times for example Smiley
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

If only Jercos get a hold of that number of bitcoins... I think he would be a millionaire in no time  Grin 10,000 BTCs... how much is that now? Around 81million dollars Smiley such a thing you would ever realize that you should hold it for a longer time.

I do not think that there is any person who is capable to hold bitcoins for so long by being aware of the price for all of the time (except Satoshi maybe), every normal person will sell when will see grows of 100 or 1000 times for example Smiley

I guess you're right but still 10,000 BTCs is now a large amount of money Smiley. I hope there is still someone whose holding a lot more BTCs than SATOSHI and THEYMOS like that 10,000 BTCs. IMO it's also a good idea to add that to your post, the person who has a lot of transactions ever since the establishment of this forum, but I think it's impossible since we have to view their wallet addresses.
Alex_Sr

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
Merited by Ariem (1)

The oldest account -  Position: Newbie

Name: nandnor

Activity:   16
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 04, 2009, 10:03:54 AM

The oldest account -  Position: Jr. Member

Name: Sabunir

Activity:   41
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 24, 2010, 09:14:37 AM

The oldest account -  Position: Member

Name: Suggester

Activity:   97
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   February 03, 2010, 06:05:06 PM

The oldest account -  Position: Full Member

Name: Xunie

Activity:   132
Merit:   100
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2009, 02:38:03 AM

The oldest account - Position: Sr. Member

Name: sirius
Custom Title: Bitcoiner

Activity:   429
Merit:   251
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   November 20, 2009, 08:16:03 AM

The oldest account -  Position: Hero Member

Name: The Madhatter

Activity:   490
Merit:   500
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   December 10, 2009, 01:41:37 PM

The oldest account -  Position: Legendary

Name: SmokeTooMuch

Activity:   871
Merit:   1001
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   December 10, 2009, 12:35:04 PM

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9483

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Last I saw, people were planning a massive lawsuit against TradeFortress, he obviously wasn’t hacked & stole all those bitcoin’s himself. I think he got DOXED & he hasn’t been seen for a long time.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I was looking for this bitcoin transaction, nice to bump in here. Now I can prove people that this Pizza Day had have happened. Despite global acceptance of bitcoin, people tend to believe that all of the transactions or stories circulating are just part of a worldwide fraud waiting to pop-up any moment. That leads me here in bitcointalk, to do some research and participate to add more knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I know my knowledge is not that enough so my post are more on research news to add up here. In time, I will contribute much here.

+1 for OP.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

I was looking for this bitcoin transaction, nice to bump in here. Now I can prove people that this Pizza Day had have happened. Despite global acceptance of bitcoin, people tend to believe that all of the transactions or stories circulating are just part of a worldwide fraud waiting to pop-up any moment. That leads me here in bitcointalk, to do some research and participate to add more knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I know my knowledge is not that enough so my post are more on research news to add up here. In time, I will contribute much here.

+1 for OP.

over 4000 sats/b! WTF!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████