Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms!  (Read 2253 times)
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

this is a very popular platform, they involve a large number of people, so the income may be less than you expected, but nevertheless these are very high-quality projects
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

thanks for the information, these are very useful links, with some I already knew and now I learned a few more useful points, thanks for the list I will enjoy with pleasure

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

thanks for the list, you really helped with the choice of bounty, before I could not find the place where the bounty will be collected, now thanks to your list it's much easier to work with the bounty
Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Thx for the overview! Lets hope more platforms are created, so the cost of each will go down :p
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

All stocks bounty works for me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3177904 there is an airdrop as well.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

good information, for bounty program. It will make it easier for hunters to follow a good prize project, reliable and no fraud.

ease-in the following campaign, which is given every different portal Bounty
res123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Moжeт ктo знaeт eщe плaтфopмы?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

Good list. I'm only familiar with bountyhive as its marketing is popular here in forum.

They have bought an ad slot for advertising and they also have their own bounty. I guess they are really effective in marketing.

#2, #3 I haven't heard them but tokenGo looks familiar to me.

I haven't heard those others too. Maybe I'll try joining then once I finished my bounty. Companies that manage bounties give more credibility to it's project  and less scam incidents for participants.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

I am finally relieved, I was thinking what to do next when I first saw scam accusations against bountyhive, I didn't know how true that was but I got scared. I am happy with this information because it has given me assurance of the existence of other useful platforms.
Gratitude!!!

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Ginz_24

Activity: 39
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

this is the thread I am looking for. As a newbie I was greatly helped by finding a bounty platform for me to do. Thank you so much for creating this thread. and for other beginners may also be helped like me. By the way, I have not got a bounty platform recommendation, because I'm still a beginner and still trying. And so far I just tried ICO Reward platform.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

This forum is the best bounty platform and in the bounties section you can find all the good and interesting threads about bounty campaigns with full details.
But there is also other good platforms like bountyhive where you can participate in social media bounties without submitting reports, but they have lack of transparency since they dont publish the spreadsheets. Also bountyplatform is good and automated platform for bounty hunters.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Hi, I want to share with you the best bounty platforms. So:

1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io) - no comments Smiley Competition, though increased, but for example on a signature, you can earn very much! I earned 0.3 ETH for 3 weeks with only Jr. Member rank! Impressive, isn't it? Smiley

2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club) - another of my favorite platforms! At the moment, is only 1 bounty, but very generous! Pays in tokens 0.5$ per like,$ 1 for subscription to any of their social. network and 2.5$ for the repost! Moreover, the number of subscribers/followers does not matter! It is also possible to soon add another bounty on this platform!

3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com) - another good platform! Very simple tasks are performed in just a couple of clicks! Pay 0.3$ - 0.7$ for the repost/retweet!

4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com) I think you have heard about this project because it is very HYIP! ICO and Png-ICO have already collected more than 3600 ETH! This means that there is a high probability that you will be able to sell tokens at a good price! I earned 5300 tokens there, which at their ICO price is about 1400$. Not bad, isn't it?) Pay $ 5 - $ 8 for repost / retweet depending on the number of subscribers / followers

Of course, there are still a lot of armchair bounty, but I've only given you what is involved, and for a long time. If you know any other promising platforms, write them, please, I would be very grateful!

I hope I helped you find a new project for earnings on the bounty! Good luck to everyone!

thank you for the info, I have the gift of uhive but the others. I can not find it. can you give the link address to bitcointalk. if can, please share to me. because I need many opportunities in this month until possible. thank you
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

bountyhive is good for twitter and FB bounty bcoz of no hassle to maintain records .
but it has limited option of projects , so bitcointalk is still my favorite destination for finding bounty .
rolando1994

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

the info is good and interesting, so the users of this forum specifically his bounty hunter can be additional information about bounty platforms good. for me this info is quite helpful.
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Hi, I want to share with you the best bounty platforms. So:

1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io) - no comments Smiley Competition, though increased, but for example on a signature, you can earn very much! I earned 0.3 ETH for 3 weeks with only Jr. Member rank! Impressive, isn't it? Smiley

2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club) - another of my favorite platforms! At the moment, is only 1 bounty, but very generous! Pays in tokens 0.5$ per like,$ 1 for subscription to any of their social. network and 2.5$ for the repost! Moreover, the number of subscribers/followers does not matter! It is also possible to soon add another bounty on this platform!

3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com) - another good platform! Very simple tasks are performed in just a couple of clicks! Pay 0.3$ - 0.7$ for the repost/retweet!

4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com) I think you have heard about this project because it is very HYIP! ICO and Png-ICO have already collected more than 3600 ETH! This means that there is a high probability that you will be able to sell tokens at a good price! I earned 5300 tokens there, which at their ICO price is about 1400$. Not bad, isn't it?) Pay $ 5 - $ 8 for repost / retweet depending on the number of subscribers / followers

Of course, there are still a lot of armchair bounty, but I've only given you what is involved, and for a long time. If you know any other promising platforms, write them, please, I would be very grateful!

I hope I helped you find a new project for earnings on the bounty! Good luck to everyone!
I know only BountyHive, orhers do not know, are they still working, have you received a payment from them?
I can also recommend to you - bountyguru- managed by Sandra Wink.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Hello op, Mostly I do not use to concentrate on bounty campaign and other programs at all dude. I see that you have mentioned you have got the 0.3ETH for a week of time. This is really awesome man. If this is possible I can even stop my mining work with the Rx 470 cards I have.

You know, I am getting the same amount for week which is including the electricity cost. If I spare the money on electricity then profit will be lesser than this. I want to know how the bountyhive works and rules to join with them. Please shoot me a pm or reply back here mate. I will watch this thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
techmessbytes

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

Thanks for the list, will check them out right now.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

among the few lists you tell us I'm just trying to bountyhive but when I make some videos or articles on the platform I've never gotten paid and also I think the system in bountyhive is not transparent because it does not provide spreadsheets to view participants.
techmessbytes

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

bountyportals.com isn't counting my retweets(Yes I connected twitter). Are you having the same issue or is it me only?
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

Alpha.bounty0x is also very good, however bountyhive.io is more organized. Thanks for the other ideas, will try them out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: