Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin help poor children in underdeveloped countries?  (Read 1206 times)
loveb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

They are suffering government corruption, safety risk and virulent inflation etc.

Recently, a event of child-sex abuse happened in a kindergarten called "RYB" located in Beijing. The staffs simply showcase the children as "commodities" to their "clients", possibly involving some officials and military officers. Even worse, needle marks were found on these children's skin. Nevertheless, the press is controlled by the gov and news blackout is still enforced within the country.

All this to me is so disgusting, as I am also a Chinese. I've lost every hope to my government and convert my money to bitcoin as much as possible.

To people living in the hell, bitcoin is not just about hodling and making profits, it's about having the chance to grasp their own lives.

Hope one day the transaction fees can be lowered down, so that more and more people could benefit from using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.

Yes it can, government today in japan are using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own economy and different countries as well can do the same thing, if different companies will just unite and use bitcoins for their own countries benefits then they will all live a wealthy life.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Bitcoin isn't something like an enchantment wand. It isn't a man that will give you an assistance. So for me, bitcoin is certainly not going to help poor kids in an immature nation since above all else, bitcoin is exceptional to them. They don't know its presence. Likewise, they have a web association and even devices so how they going to be include in bitcoin. It isn't likewise a legislature or a business that has an energy to help them and finally, bitcoin doesn't have the duty to them it is their administrations and nation that ought to have make a move.
Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

There are some Startup like MicroMoney or the Veteranus Coins that are targeting to help people in social need and I have talked to people in developing banks, which have a huge interest in blockchain in order to help people. The problem is more than the acceptance and professionalization of the cryptoscene than the willingness.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Well the one that can help underdeveoled countries is we. We can help them by donating some of their needs with bitcoin. We can do a charity and fund raising with bitcoin to allocate funds for them.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Yes the ones who can help the poor children in underdeveloped countries are those who became successful through bitcoin. It's in us on how we will utilize our bitcoins properly either in good ones like donating for charity funds or just use it for our own greediness. what these children need is just our support financially in their studies, clothing, shelter and food.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

I think Bitcoin is not something sacred, they do not help anyone if we do not have the will to strive for life. Being involved in a risky BTC may be a big loss for me, I do not know why, BTC can help poor children. How does Bitcoin help children? I see Bitcion is not suitable for less developed countries like Vietnam

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!
Exactly, bitcoin is only going to be a tool, and if the past experiences with other tools are any reference, I think bitcoin has the potential to help some people but it is not going to make a huge difference because at the end if the world is in the state it is, it is because people want it to be that way, so I do not expect to see any kind of radical change.
Indai24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!
Exactly, bitcoin is only going to be a tool, and if the past experiences with other tools are any reference, I think bitcoin has the potential to help some people but it is not going to make a huge difference because at the end if the world is in the state it is, it is because people want it to be that way, so I do not expect to see any kind of radical change.

Definitely, bitcoin is a big help to children specially to undevelop countries only if they're are going to take advantage of it's usage. But as they say that if you're going to work hard on it there's gonna be a big result awaits you.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.

The question is rather vague as bitcoin is no other than an asset or a currency depending on its use. Following this description, donating money/bitcoin can help poor children in general!

Why would an underdeveloped country develop a system wherein it revolves around a digitalized form of payment if most of their population are living under the marginalized sector? This would only lead to a waste of resources and money as it may be better if they diversify their expenses into enhancing their current infrastructures for job opportunities and employment for the people. Not to mention, you said it yourself! Being illiterate is common throughout the world and introducing them a complex system of payment would only add insult to injury.
Give donation in the form of money, clothes, foods, etc. so that their government would establish schools for the youth and NOT BITCOIN.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:52 AM

Definitely, bitcoin is a big help to children specially to undevelop countries only if they're are going to take advantage of it's usage. But as they say that if you're going to work hard on it there's gonna be a big result awaits you.

Yes bitcoin can help poor children if a members of this organization will work hard and gain more bitcoins. I think this is a kind of networking to invest more to take benefits for helping charitable programs.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Bitcoin is not the answer. But it can definitely help it some ways. Like, bitcoin can be use to funds the education of every children. Method of payment is the only thing that I can think of right now. Funding through bitcoin might be possible but still not exactly the help they needed.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Bitcoin cannot directly help poor children make lives better because before engaging bitcoin they need to have internet connection and gadgets for them to use in doing bitcoin. Maybe a help will be extended to them to those who are lucky enough to have millions of btc in their wallet through donations to a charity institution that is helping children in some underdeveloped countries. Providing children the food, clothing and some other important needs specially on education.
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Perhaps not so much Bitcoin, but other coins which are devoted purely to supporting NGOs working in the third world etc. - there is a new budding market for coins being used as tools for charity, and it seems to be really a good choice: https://medium.com/@pauljlamb/crypto-philanthropy-how-bitcoin-and-blockchain-are-disrupting-the-philanthropic-sector-80716dc7cb68
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

not bitcoin, an altcoin can do that.
Look at sigilplaform, sigilcoin . I think our fund can sent to poor children by that way.
Direwolve735

Merit: 232

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is just a remedy, just like everything else. It can only help if it finds itself in the hands of people who want to help others. Similarly, it can serve evil people, for example, become a means for organizing terrorist acts. By itself, Bitcoin is neutral. Therefore, everything depends on us, on people. If we really want to help each other, we need to use all available means for this, and bitcoin is no exception.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

bitcoin is good and there are many benefits to be gained from it. that's what if we understand and use it. because in an underdeveloped country, I do not think much can be done bitcoin, because it does not have information about bitcoin, especially about its benefits.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

I definitely agree with you ! Bitcoin isn't a human. It does not have a hand to lend to the people who needs financially help. Bitcoin is a mere cryptocurrency. It is not developed nor created to help the poor children in the undeveloped country. Also, bitcoin is not that popular in those area. In addition, most of the citizen in there doesn't have an access to bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Bitcoin is a way to help people and to give them support when they are in that kind of situation. But probably bitcoin will not give it all through in their hands, but a person knows how to use it.. Yes they can, and his the way to do that all things.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

of course can by putting aside some percent of the profits you get from playing bitcoin trading then you can help poor children and some underdeveloped countries by creating some technology that can make the country can be advanced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: