Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering?  (Read 440 times)
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

After a long correction, the market will necessarily start to grow. There is an opinion that the growth will be even higher than in 2017.
I think it will. But for this one needs a good social background. Everyone should want to buy a crypto currency!

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
poli.isk

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

I'm not worried about the market at all. it will recover, everything goes to it. I think those who keep coins short-term should be worried
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Just wait ,not happen fall forever. For winter go spring and summer. After long correction market surely will grow. I think close to summer.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Wink Wink
I have seen many Coins fly like: GRS, STEEM, XVG ....
The market is gradually recovering. Or are we fooled again?
some people says it is indeed recovering but I think we still have to wait and continue monitoring the market for us not to be worried anymore. Well, I just hope that market will now continue to recover.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Wait for the exact time for bitcoin to recover cause as of now bears are dominating the market. I hate this scenario on bitcoin it gives me goose bumps.

Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

We only see in the past days that the market is slowly growing. But it does not mean that it will recover again. We need to wait until it will recover again.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Wait for the exact time for bitcoin to recover cause as of now bears are dominating the market. I hate this scenario on bitcoin it gives me goose bumps.

FUD news are continues to spread around the crypoworld recently its about India banning bitcoin which I think is a FUD. The market is not recovering yet and maybe we can still see some dump price but I know it will recover. This market is meant to stay and in the future its valuable.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

this is a process, the playback of unfavorable market circumstances. and every year will surely experience the same thing. Where the market will fall ... and certainly will recover again. Maybe the end of the year or even more. so be patient ...

Wink

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Right now It’s downtrend, next support line is on 6400$, then down to 6000$, then 5700$. On this support lines is good to buy btc.
reshmiraa

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

I think market trying to recover but still many coins price down. Lot's of experts says when bitcoin goes up then altcoins again pump. Nobody can do 100% right predict. It depends on the market when it's recovered as it's own way.
tab_john

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Wink

I feel bad at the end of December 2017, so I left early January and it feels good now.

When God let it die, it must become crazy.

I think there is still a period of stability and we wait for the market to recover.

Which kind of tokens do you hold?
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

For a long time, the market was constantly falling. Recently there have been both falls and growth. Now the market has confidently (I hope) gone up. So I think that the market will soon recover.
donacal

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

the trend is changing positively For the summer there are no limits. You can reach any target.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

I think, before the summer must necessarily be growth and fixation of profit. Let's hope for a speedy stable growth of the market.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I think, before the summer must necessarily be growth and fixation of profit. Let's hope for a speedy stable growth of the market.
I have a voice and that in the summer will begin in the season of holidays and therefore a lot of Bitcoin will enter the market. Thus, the proposal is prompted faster on the market and the price goes down. Therefore, I will have to wait for the price increase in the summer.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Today, the market has sharply increased capitalization by almost 30 billion, I think this is another deception, all participants came to life and began to buy coins against this background. I think buying is a hasty decision making on the part of traders.
maimainguyen05

Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

The market is showing signs of recovery as the whole of the cryptos has risen more than 10% over yesterday. It is forecasted that in the next few days the exchange rate will increase further, indicating that the cryptocurrencies are on the way to recovery and that the end of 2018 prices doubling the current trend will happen, so that invest in ETH and hold until the end of the year to verify!

Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:16:46 AM

Analyzing some patterns, the bears have been in town for too long now. It should start recovering later this month, or it has already started. But no one can tell you for sure.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

We all know market is full of ups and downs always. The coins I observe going green for a while then go back red again afterwards are those with high demand coins but with huge total supply. Maybe the supply of the coin really matters a lot or a big factor to price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

Do not rush things, everything will be understood a little later, closer to summer.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xT5LMX2klMf9k1GdEs/giphy.gif
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: