Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins with less than 5% annual inflation  (Read 465 times)
steelhouse (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

I am trying to collect all coins that have little inflation.

Presently:

I0C

are there any more?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steelhouse (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:26:38 PM

Soon to be quarkcoin and infinite coin early next year.  Technically ripple is already zero but what is it.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:07:39 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 03:46:03 AM by Slingshot

Edit:

"...CB was designed to be a rare, interest bearing, peer-to-peer virtual commodity with the currency characteristics similar to Bitcoin. It maintains the same features as Bitcoin: decentralization, anonymity, and low fees. But it also has some differences: accelerated decrease of the mining subsidy and 2% annual interest eligible for coins which have been stationary in a user's wallet for at least 30 days..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the same for every year held without spending/transferring them to any other wallets if I understand them correctly.

Which equals thus 1% to 2% annual coin inflation starting in 2014 since CGB ( CryptogenicBullion ) will hit the max initial number of one million CGB coins around the 1st of 2014.

20 times more rare than bitcoin, pays annual interest if they remain in the same wallet yearly, and a seemingly strong, dedicated Development & Marketing team. Hands down they seem soon set to be a huge winner!

CGB might yet blow away even btc should they catch on strong. I am shocked their not at least the price of btc already myself.

I suppose not many really understand their unique differences, especially the annual interest payments which not even gold bullion coins and bars can match. Much less gold's storage fees and extremely high sales and purchases commissions. Yes, I think these may be very huge winners in the longer term.

CGB - seems to be a fine intangible digital store of value.

Their my #1 Favorite out of over a couple of dozen crypto-currency types I presently hold. Not hard to see why after some basic research either.

Lastly. There is about two months left to mine CryptogenicBullion in greater quantities. Let the race to the finish line begin!

Wink

Caveat emptor
Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:31:16 AM

Starting in 2014 add CryptogenicBullion (CGB) with it's  1% to 2% Interest payment if one holds those coins for a full year.

And the same for every year held without spending/transferring them to any other wallets if I understand them correctly.

Which equals thus 1% to 2% annual coin inflation starting in 2014 since CGB ( CryptogenicBullion ) will hit the max initial number of one million CGB coins around the 1st of 2014.

20 times more rare than bitcoin, pays annual interest if they remain in the same wallet yearly, and a seemingly strong, dedicated Development & Marketing team. Hands down they seem soon set to be a huge winner!

CGB might yet blow away even btc should they catch on strong. I am shocked their not at least the price of btc already myself.

I suppose not many really understand their unique differences, especially the annual interest payments which not even gold bullion coins and bars can match. Much less gold's storage fees and extremely high sales and purchases commissions. Yes, I think these may be very huge winners in the longer term.

CGB - seems to be a fine intangible digital store of value.

Their my #1 Favorite out of over a couple of dozen crypto-currency types I presently hold. Not hard to see why after some basic research either.

Lastly. There is about two months left to mine CryptogenicBullion in greater quantities. Let the race to the finish line begin!

Wink

Caveat emptor

All great points, CGB is also the one coin that has public ad campaigns and has a really solid social media standing. I can't find the thread right now as I'm at work but there was a post that it was very highly liked I believe in held #1 for facebook likes. The idea of this coin is very solid and equals the idea of a banking system in my opinion or a bullion reserve, not fluctuating and increasing in value over time.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:57:27 AM

Edit:

"...CB was designed to be a rare, interest bearing, peer-to-peer virtual commodity with the currency characteristics similar to Bitcoin. It maintains the same features as Bitcoin: decentralization, anonymity, and low fees. But it also has some differences: accelerated decrease of the mining subsidy and 2% annual interest eligible for coins which have been stationary in a user's wallet for at least 30 days..."
per:
http://cryptogenicbullion.org/#about

My bad, I was a bit confused in the prior post above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: