Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here had a fight because of bitcoin?  (Read 204 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

Oh yes. I had a fight with my mom because of something related to Bitcoin. I even left the house and fended for myself because of Bitcoin. Sounds crazy really.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

I have my brother in law that introduces bitcoin to me. He was stating about bitcoin which leads to another good source of income of some of his co workmates. And this is how their conflict started. They were joining bounty campaigns and things got smooth on the receivkng of the tokens. Their problem started with trading altcoins to bitcoin. So it happens that the other co workmate had a successful trading in his altcoins and went to encashment. The other one ask for his friend a guide onhow to trade altcpin to bitcoin and it so happe. that he fauled and loat his altcoin. So this is where the problen started and now they are not in a good terms to each other. Literally it is a cold war for them both and everytime they talk about it will cause to a fight. How about you have you tried a fight because of btc?

Why did the other one fooled and loot his altcoins? It is not good thats why they are really not in good terms. For me, I had a fight with my friend who constantly telling me that bitcoin is a scam and will only take all my money. But I keep on telling her that it is not and she doesnt believe me. Right now, we still fight over this matter.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

An argument maybe, because when i 1st talk about bitcoin into my friend they say that i am a lier, and they say bitcoin is a scam. So i explain to them and give them a proof that bitcoin is not a scam, then they believe me and now they are using it.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Well, I have never heard any the fight because of Bitcoin but to be honest, I myself start arguing with my friends or anyone else who says Bitcoin is a scam. Well, that's not the direct fight but I try my best to explain the core ideology of Bitcoin and what it is all about. Sometimes, my family members try to stop me from using Bitcoin because they read some stories about scammers using Bitcoin. It takes too much time to convince them that I am just a normal Bitcoin user and Bitcoin has nothing to do with those criminals.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: