Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRIVATE SALE] - 200000000+ TOKENS!  (Read 549 times)
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Be part of a change in the World

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Still a lot more open spots in our bonus opportunity for the tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Still a lot more registrations left.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Do not forget to join in on the private sale. Tokens are cheaper now than during crowdsale.
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 06:55:05 PM by CharityTokenOnline

AVAILABLE NOW ON....

TOKEN DETAILS

TOTAL SUPPLY = 1 BILLION

TOKEN TYPE: ERC20

EXPLORER: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a2eaa1101bfec3844d9f79dd4e5b2f2d5b1fd4d

MORE DETAILS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yly5eigzks9qq7s/CharityTokenOfficialWhitepaper1.pdf?dl=0

OUR VISION

Our vision is to become the most used digital currency for donations around the World. Our hope is for everyone to give back because it teaches us to find compassion within ourselves and to stay attached to values that are linked to the common good.

OUR CORE VALUES

We believe charity is an exercise. It is a training, and a discipline of shaping our character to become less of "me", but more of "us", as the community. We believe in giving something to those in need without expectation or wanting something back in return.

WHAT WE BELIEVE

People choose to give to charity for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides more meaning to life.

email: info@charitytokenonline.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/Charity_Token
telegram: https://t.me/CharityToken

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1jaFOmUEo

[/quote]
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

now available on Etherdelta.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

with the supply that much the price of 1 tokens = 0.000003 is very fantastic in my opinion, what is the future progress for your next tokens / coins in order to convince the public
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

with the supply that much the price of 1 tokens = 0.000003 is very fantastic in my opinion, what is the future progress for your next tokens / coins in order to convince the public

Right now we are partnering with World Vision first. We will reward the biggest givers and holders with a reward token that will be created next year. It is best to grow the token slow.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

DO NOT SEND THIS ASSHOLE ANY ETH.

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PARNTNERSHIPS.

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO CON PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR ETH.

HE'S AN ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT WHO THINKS BITCOINTALK OWNS HIM CRYPTO JUST CAUSE HE'S DOING "CHARITY"

THIS IS HIS PREVIOUS THREAD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3238437.0
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

HE'S AN ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT WHO THINKS BITCOINTALK OWNS HIM CRYPTO JUST CAUSE HE'S DOING "CHARITY"

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES. KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME "HERO"
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

ANY PERSON THAT I PREVENT FROM LOSING THEIR ETH TO YOUR SCAM IS WORTH ME "WASTING" MY TIME.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A VILE FILTHY SCAMMER.

CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

ANY PERSON THAT I PREVENT FROM LOSING THEIR ETH TO YOUR SCAM IS WORTH ME "WASTING" MY TIME.

YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT WASTING YOUR TIME. AGAIN IT DOES NOT BOTHER US. THANKS FOR TRYING "HERO"
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

THIS GUY IS A TROLL AND WE HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY TO BLOCK HIM. IT SEEMS TO US HE LIKES TO GET ON BITCOINTALK AND POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY MERIT. HE IS A CLOWN AND WILL CONTINUE TO TRY AND BLOCK HIM!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT WASTING YOUR TIME. AGAIN IT DOES NOT BOTHER US. THANKS FOR TRYING "HERO"

So your back again begging for money uh ..

How about all the money gets put into ESCROW and directly donated to the charities ?

I think if u would get the money the "daily running costs" would absorb any donations made ..  Hookers and Blow aint cheap u know ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

THIS IS A SCAM!!!

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

So your back again begging for money uh ..

How about all the money gets put into ESCROW and directly donated to the charities ?

I think if u would get the money the "daily running costs" would absorb any donations made ..  Hookers and Blow aint cheap u know ..

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS STUFF THROUGH BEFORE YOU POST? HONESTLY? I MEAN COME ON! HELP US OUT. IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL SUGGESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT WONG@CHARITYTOKENONLINE.COM
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
Merited by BitPotus (10)

You are a less then one month old account You have NOT proven your identity and you are asking for money .. Have You thought things through ?

I have seen a ton of accounts just like yours all with great stories .. collecting money for Greece Africa cancer or some disease whatever, that money Never ended up where it was meant to by the generous people that donated it.

This Forum is a breeding ground for scammers if its 10000% roi masternode coins or people forking some other coin and asking for Donations , Selling Masternodes on discord and people asking for money for charities .

If you are legit you should consider escrow .. someone here that people Trust that has proven to be reliable there are a few of those around.

Or you could do what I said before have the people involved state on their linked-in profiles that they are involved and supporting this preferable naming u in there as their spokesperson.

But frankly I don't see why you should be in between anyway If u want to do good works for charities promote them help them facilitate a payment gateway on their websites and then work by bringing attention to those options.

You could help create more awareness under the newly rich crypto users about tax deductibility.

In my country i have seen several "charities" where there so called operators took a nice fat paycheck from the money given by generous people to help the needy.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CharityTokenOnline (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

You are a less then one month old account You have NOT proven your identity and you are asking for money .. Have You thought things through ?

I have seen a ton of accounts just like yours all with great stories .. collecting money for Greece Africa cancer or some disease whatever, that money Never ended up where it was meant to by the generous people that donated it.

This Forum is a breeding ground for scammers if its 10000% roi masternode coins or people forking some other coin and asking for Donations , Selling Masternodes on discord and people asking for money for charities .

If you are legit you should consider escrow .. someone here that people Trust that has proven to be reliable there are a few of those around.

Or you could do what I said before have the people involved state on their linked-in profiles that they are involved and supporting this preferable naming u in there as their spokesperson.

But frankly I don't see why you should be in between anyway If u want to do good works for charities promote them help them facilitate a payment gateway on their websites and then work by bringing attention to those options.

You could help create more awareness under the newly rich crypto users about tax deductibility.

In my country i have seen several "charities" where there so called operators took a nice fat paycheck from the money given by generous people to help the needy.

This is the best input so far. Finally! Thank you!

What we are actually doing is airdropping a majority of tokens, but we need to create some sort of value so we are selling tokens to pay for marketing and exchanges. Our token is less than a month old and people are already asking for more exchanges without seeing the scope of this token and getting a full understanding of interest in it. We are trying to weather the storm if you will.

Right now we are working to solidify a relationship with World Vision. That will be the first account set up. Then Kiva.org, they do small business loans to communities that do not have traditional banking and can't get funding for great ideas.

Our goal is to do 1 big donation and hopefully support a team during this years World Cup. We are working towards the best way to do this.

As for our identities. They will come out shortly. We are working on a better website and a LinkedIn group to better market the token. We are looking at the best way to do that.

Until we determine the interest and scope of our token, we would prefer our personal and work lives do not get bombarded just yet. The details will be released soon.

Our conclusion is to put the tokens on Etherdelta and people can purchase if they chose too. We made them cheap because they are for charity and to build some sort of value. This project will take time.

Per our roadmap we will create a "reward token" next year to reward the top holders of Charity Token and the top givers to approved charities and disaster relief. We think this will be a fun and fulfilling project. It will take time.

Thanks again for the input and I personally apologize if I disrespected anyone here. I was just in shock with the language used and comments made without clearly understanding or trying to understand what we are doing.

kumjo

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

Charity 라는 이름에 어울리도록 아이디어를 내서 어려운 사람들에게 희망과꿈을 주는 토큰이 되었으면 합니다.
화이팅합시다
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: