Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBITCOINTRADE  (Read 5310 times)
devansh1991 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:25:00 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 02:29:59 PM by devansh1991

I am finally ready to roll out the..... within 10 days. In the mean time I would like the members to......and report any bugs and suggest ways to beef up security.For testing there is no need to enter correct user details.Upload any file in place of PAN.However do use a valid mail id phone no(used for OTP and notification of trade).The website lin..........
NOTE:Currently login is possible only in business hours as our SMS gateway account has not been converted to transactional

There is no need to ...... with us.Once an order is executed, the ..................b] directly to the buyer[/b].We'll track t.................., we will release the payment to the seller. I will be offering the ........] free of cost for about a month[/b] and plan to charge a small fee (not decided yet but should be around [........ to be .............b], by both the buyer and the seller individually.

The..........s currently open to only Indian citizens and yes, we will require PAN.We have taken certain measures to protect user details and will keep on improving them. Even if the site is hacked, neither any monetary loss can occur nor PAN details will be compromised.
Security Features(some still to be implemented before the launch)

1.sha1 encryption for passwords
2.encryption for what ever data is transfered
3.ssl keeps data over network secured
4.cookies for maintaining session which is also secured by encryption plus ssl

About Us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 09:07:56 AM

One small thing, if you are collecting Service Tax, than you must display your Service Tax number. Do not collect until you have registered Service Tax number.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 10:07:36 AM

Perfect. You are alright than Smiley

Best of luck.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:17:48 AM

If no bitcoins are getting trasferred online its not an exchange aka trading site then, you are just acting as escrow for INR payment and it has big risks.
A scammer can use your site to do scam, he can use your bank account to accept payment and cashout scammed/stolen/fraud funds to bitcoins.

Make sure to do proper verification .
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:55:15 AM

A scammer can use your site to do scam, he can use your bank account to accept payment and cashout scammed/stolen/fraud funds to bitcoins.

Make sure to do proper verification .

I did not understand how can i get scammed??

You will not get scammed, but you can get into problems if you didn't verified users account and started accepting payments from any bank account.

nefron

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:22:21 AM

30% fine for not executing the order!! i think thats waay too much. whatever  you are trying to regulate in the process, the fine is too high, given the volatility of btc, ppl may not want to sell at price they might have earlier quoted.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 04:18:13 AM

interesting. Will watch this thread.

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:29:53 PM

Great news
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:35:36 PM

Interesting.!  This week btcchina became No.1 in volume.
Hopefully you can bypass them someday..! All the best guys.!

P.S : Is there a way that you can get away from having the users to deposit payment to your account. When you start getting volumes, the banks start getting all cranky. If there is no transfer happening on the site, then why would you want them to deposit it to you rather than directly to the seller's account.
That is a overhead cost and time delay to deposit it to your account and you then transfer it to the seller.

I would suggest talk to INRBTC. He might have some ideas.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:17:13 AM

Does this differ anyway round from mtgox or things are same ?
jinson

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:41:47 AM

Good to see another Indian BTC exchange company. I am curious about one thing, and it applies to all indian bitcoin exchanges.

Most Indian buyers resort to bank transfer in order to buy BTC. Few banks provide instant transfer option, yet some banks take a couple or more hours to finish the transfer. If the transfer is between 2 different banks, I guess it will take even bit longer to complete it. Then there is another factor of bank timings. NEFT feature is not 24/7.
Last night I saw BTC price dropping to $265 and climbing back to $310 all within a couple of hours. I was wondering what is your normal policy about this intense fluctuation that can happen between my order and by the time my money reaches you? Just my curiosity.
inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 10:54:10 AM

Good to see another Indian BTC exchange company. I am curious about one thing, and it applies to all indian bitcoin exchanges.

Most Indian buyers resort to bank transfer in order to buy BTC. Few banks provide instant transfer option, yet some banks take a couple or more hours to finish the transfer. If the transfer is between 2 different banks, I guess it will take even bit longer to complete it. Then there is another factor of bank timings. NEFT feature is not 24/7.
Last night I saw BTC price dropping to $265 and climbing back to $310 all within a couple of hours. I was wondering what is your normal policy about this intense fluctuation that can happen between my order and by the time my money reaches you? Just my curiosity.

at INRBTC a buyer will be given 24 Hrs to deposit the amount to the Seller's Bank account. The price fluctuation does not matter, the price at which the Trade has been executed is the Final price. Sometime the buyer is given more time especially if the Trade happens after Markets hours or on a Bank Holiday but the price still remains the same.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
jinson

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:07:01 AM

Thanks INRBTC and Devansh,

I would suggest HTTPS protocol for your new website as it provides another layer of security and confidence to your customers.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:56:12 AM

6. General Provisions.

6.1 Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF BUYSELLBITCO.IN OR OUR PARENT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, ibitcointrade.com SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.

ibitcointrade.com & buysellbitco.in are partners or sisters concern?

Lol, dont tell me this is a copy paste gone wrong. Lmao

nefron

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:52:28 AM

6. General Provisions.

6.1 Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF BUYSELLBITCO.IN OR OUR PARENT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, ibitcointrade.com SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.

ibitcointrade.com & buysellbitco.in are partners or sisters concern?

oh cmon his site is not ready yet, its too early to criticize. you can easily spot few elements of his site are still nt developed, footer is an example.
wat u pointed out is ofcourse a classic copy paste, but let him finish his site, then we can decide its reliability.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 03:06:00 AM

We have used bitco's T&C as the basis for the legal work done for our site.It was quite hard to explain to the lawyer what we are actually planing to do so bitco and rbitco were used as reference. The lawyer told me that bitco's t & c was good enuf and he asked me to make a couple of changes to it & copy the rest as it was. I am not really embarrased by the goof up coz bitco has been a pioneer in the field and any new business can take a leaf out of his book.
@Nefron thanks for ur support  Cheesy

Absolutely nothing wrong in that. Its the best way to setup a framework for documentation on a website.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:36:43 AM

We have used bitco's T&C as the basis for the legal work done for our site.It was quite hard to explain to the lawyer what we are actually planing to do so bitco and rbitco were used as reference. The lawyer told me that bitco's t & c was good enuf and he asked me to make a couple of changes to it & copy the rest as it was. I am not really embarrased by the goof up coz bitco has been a pioneer in the field and any new business can take a leaf out of his book.
@Nefron thanks for ur support  Cheesy

Nothing wrong with that. It happens, not a big deal till you get launched officially. Just remove reference and you are good. Please note that once you are launched officially and you make users accept your terms and conditions, each word of that document is legal binding contract so be careful with that once you launch.

Anyways again best of luck for your adventure Smiley

@dishwara, really impressed that you read the terms of use of the site you are using it. Normally people simply click, I accept Smiley

Regards

sidjourn

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:07:02 AM

Someone on the site is selling one BTC for 200 bucks? Is this site even functional at the moment?

Also, if you are calling this as a "project" then I better stay away from it.
sidjourn

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:26:18 AM

Your opening post says it is a "project."

troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:45:20 AM

Just as a suggestion you could also use  IMPS for transfering funds , its 24/7 and money comes in instantly. This could minimise the time delays in associated tranactions. There are quite a few banks having this service, and its really instant Tongue
because I was not expecting it to be so fast.

Anyways just a suggestion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: