Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autism awareness month.  (Read 203 times)
Betheng10 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Autism is now fast-growing developmental disorder. With every 68 births, one is affected with autism. Physically it's hard to distinguish until they show stereotypical behaviors.

It's Autism Awareness Month and I wanted to share awareness towards these kids. Have you encountered this type of kids? what were your reactions and how do you think we could help them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Autism is now fast-growing developmental disorder. With every 68 births, one is affected with autism. Physically it's hard to distinguish until they show stereotypical behaviors.

It's Autism Awareness Month and I wanted to share awareness towards these kids. Have you encountered this type of kids? what were your reactions and how do you think we could help them?

Yes, I have encountered this type of kids. Of course, these kids would really get your attention but what we can to do to help them is by making them feel good about themselves. Just give them a smile and don't look at them like they are annoying or odd. Just a little kindness would go a long way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Betheng10 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

I'm way past this topic already but I wanted to share some point. Autism have unusual behaviors. These behaviors has several functions causing it.  Dependiing on severity most of them are unable to express their feelings causing them to cry or whine as their form of communication.

Help them by supporting their parents, most parents are afraid by people's judgement that they rather choose to keep them out of public places just to avoid it.

A friend of mine is a mom of a classic/ severe autism kid. This is one of her fear.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

I think we should not put these children in ordinary schools, where they will be discouraged by what is happening and will become even more self-contained. There are special schools where the autistic child can gently adapt to social interaction without exposing stressful situations.

Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

I have been with Children with Autism for almost 5 years now and I am still amazed by them every single day. If you haven't encountered one, you might be shocked and afraid but don't be. Yes, they are different, but exceptionally different. They have their own strengths and weaknesses. They may not show you how much they appreciate you but they know in their hearts that you value them and they truly love you.

Happy Autism Awareness!!

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

In terms of education: children with autism are children who have developmental disorders of communication, social, so this child needs special education handling / service since early. In my country there is a special school for children with autism, this school helps them in education and keep children away, children of autism from cynical responses of people who do not know about autism.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

People with autism condition has celebrate every once a year of a month of april,this celebration has deep conclusion to feel and share our love with them and to give our love and care for them,so that this attention has  also unique purposed between us and for those people family have children with autism behavior condition,

CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

locking them up in special instututions is not a solution.
I believe in co-educational schools where they are learning side by side.
this is beneficial to both patries as they are learning how to function in a society and "non autistic" kids learn how to be accepting and suppporting to others. 
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Just make them feel they are not different.Show them more kindness and patience.They deserve to live normal life so our rule is to take care of them and love them unconditionally.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I'm just sad when I see kids with autism. when I see it I reflect on "why it can happen autis" nobody knows if we get autism children. and we certainly do not want it to happen whether it is a trial of our life or not. but we must not insult autism people, because they are our part, and we deserve to love him.
polaman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

see and meet people who suffer from autism , but also feel amazed by those who have a larger social life than normal people, thinking about it like normal people already help

SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I have experienced that a child with autism grabbed a toy from a store inside a mall. The guard grab the kid by his shirt then her mother came to explain his condition. The guard didn't believed and insited to bring the kid into the mall security office. The store manager stopped the guard and asked to let the kid go because they won't press any charges.

Clearly the guard is unaware of these disorders unlike the store manager. Children with autism has several behavioral problems such as difficulty controling their impluses.Children suffering from thes le mental disorders should have an environment aware of their condition.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

The most "help" you can really do for them is give them special education to help them cope with challenges since they don't think the same way that we do. I've seen a cafe here in my country that employs mentally-challenged teens so it's a good way for them have some fulfillment and earn a bit at the same time.

Sadly I can't see them eventually being independent though. They'd still need the supervision of a guardian in their lives to makes sure they are fine.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Awareness and acceptance is the main factor to celebrate with people autism disorder  to show our love and to feel from hole acceptance together in their family and also with society to treat him equally and to protect them from other form of bully specially cyberbully,this celebration month has great idea and feedback from positive view responce to those family have same situation on their child
liquiplus

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Nearly a quarter century ago, the Autism Society launched a nationwide effort to promote autism awareness, inclusion and self-determination for all, and assure that each person with ASD is provided the opportunity to achieve the highest possible quality of life. This year we want to go beyond simply promoting autism awareness to encouraging friends and collaborators to become partners in movement toward acceptance and appreciation.

Let’s embrace a new perspective. For over 50 years we have worked in communities (both large and small) to ensure our actions, through our services and programming, supported all individuals living with autism. Let’s expand this work to focus on the rest of us – ensuring acceptance and inclusion in schools and communities that results in true appreciation of the unique aspects of all people. We want to get one step closer to a society where those with ASDs are truly valued for their unique talents and gifts.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

I have an uncle with autism, not exactly a kid, he'll be turning 60 in a couple of years, but still... Amazing man, surrounded by love and support from family since day one. I'll always remember his random talent of being able to name the day of the week from the past 100 years if you told him the date - used to read calendars all day long. Plus he loved photos, would look through family albums for hours and hours. Not the easiest of rides, either for him or the family, but he is one of the happiest people I know. Much respect to anyone raising a child with autism.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:47:55 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 09:24:18 PM by BADecker

From CD Autism:
A total of 380 children have so far been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below) using the CD Autism protocol! CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

WARNING-A SOLUTION: Autism, Anxiety, Reversing Symptoms w/ Immune System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmJiruNjiZ4

Read more at http://cdautism.org/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

I don't understand very much the concept of Autism awareness MONTH. Does it mean that starting from next months we should stop being aware of autism and began again to be unaware of it?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

I have encountered children with autism, and from my experiences, I have observed that they are very unique even though they are under one disorder. Like one kid maybe fixated with touching things, the other Will be fixated with smelling things and everything around them. It all boils down to how we deal with these kinds of stimulation behavior. My suggestion will be to transform these stimulus to something that the child can benefit from when he grows up. We can help a child to learn how to blend these scents to produce a more distinct smell, maybe he can use it to learn how to cook. Or some children can also assist in groceries and restaurants to make themselves helpful in the society.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

It's a very common disorder, affecting over approx 1 child out of 150. According to the Centers of Disease Control Prevention 2007. April is autism awareness month and those who have live with autism disorder we should support them. Promoting awareness against autism can help other people to understand about this disease, How it's affect. Awareness is not about teaching anyone about what autism is. It about for those people that don't recognize symptom. Even in the awareness campaign we can tell the people how awareness diet can help children to improve in many ways. When diets are correctly implemented by parents, improvement in gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, constipation, language, learning, focus, attention, eye contact, behavior, sleep difficulties, toilet training, skin rashes/eczema and body pain have been observed. Since every child is unique, improvements will vary.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

I have a friend whose son is an autistic person, so I can see for myself how the character and habits of the autistic child, our role as a normal person is to direct and direct this autistic child to various activities that will make him more focused on himself
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I never met personally people who has an autism. And as they say, what we can doto help them is to understand them. But I do not think that you have to meet them first personally before we should have a concern for their welfare. Yes understanding is the key that is why awareness is very important for us to have knowledge about that disorder and their condition for us to become ready when we encountered one. It is for the reason that it is a serious condition that needs to be addressed correctly. Another thing that we could do to help them is to become sensitive enough. Although we are not healthcare professionals, we must be sensitive enough of what they feel and experiencing. That way, we could help and support them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

I lived with an autistic child before. She was definitely a handful in so many ways. She would throw tantrums, out of nowhere and would be very difficult to deal with when she was in her 'off' moods. But during her 'good' moods, she was the sweetest and a very happy child. I think what sets autistic children apart from the rest is not because of their special needs but because they are special. I think that we should be extra understanding when dealing with autistic children.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Yes, I think I've encountered a child before with autism. I've always make sure that the smile in my face would the thing that they would first see in me. Not only to those with autism but to those who are part of persons with disabilities deserved a warm smile. We all should practice doing it, we should treat them as how we treat normal persons because that's what they deserved. It is my dream to create an organization to help those persons with disabilities as I have a brother who were part of it. And all hopes that I can do it in the near future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bdking

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Show your affection to all autism people...Because all of they are sufferer,,only affection and love can make their life beautiful.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: