Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a smart Copy Paster - dyewic  (Read 234 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I found a smart Copy Paster  - dyewic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1097299

He Copies two three posts and make a one long post  Grin Grin

One Example

whenever market is like this only bitcoin is the good investment option for a very simple reason. during drops when bitcoin drops all the altcoins without hesitation will get dumped hard so if bitcoin drops everything drops, investing others won't save you.
additionally if there is a recovery, this recovery is more possible for bitcoin than anything else and also the recovery will be bigger for bitcoin than anything else.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, whenever market is like this only bitcoin is the good investment option for a very simple reason and during drops when bitcoin drops all the altcoins without hesitation will get dumped hard so if bitcoin drops everything drops, investing others won't save you. And adding also my opinion that, the coins which you have listed are really good and are among the top ten coins . So why don't you split up you investment money into three places and invest in all of these coins at the same time, they have really good tech and algorithms behind them and it will definitely be money well spent so go for all three and keep them all safe. In addition, I suggest you invest in bitcoin, bitcoin cash etherum and cryptoflix and you will never regret investing in them then you thank me later.

Copied From

The coins which you have listed are really good and are among the top ten coins . So why don't you split up you investment money into three places and invest in all of these coins at the same time. They have really good tech and algorithms behind them and it will definitely be money well spent so go for all three and keep them all safe. Hold and wait for the prices to go back up.

2nd Example

Is there any benefits to the government in a country if they support using bitcoin? If there are any, in what particular/specific way.

One benefit is that there are new businesses that are being created as a result of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If a government wants to promote new businesses and small businesses owners, they should support Bitcoin. It will help economic growth and add to the tax base of the government as well. They just need to embrace it rather than fight it.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, there are new businesses that are being created as a result of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and If a government wants to promote new businesses and small businesses owners, they should support Bitcoin. And adding also my opinion that, Aside making money through bitcoins, the other benefits of bitcoins include anonymous transaction and the reduction of employment and the creation of jobs.  In addition, There aren't really any benefits for governments when it comes to Bitcoin, aside from maybe being a bit cheaper to maintain their monetary system. On the other hand, If you cannot compete against governments that can freely print their own money, there is nothing that can be done about maintaining their own infrastructure and various other services by doing the same things.

He Strongly agree the quoted text here and fully copy the post...lolzzz

See all of this posts as they are 2 , 3 posts copied together....

Also all of his posts starts with  "I strongly agree"  in what...... in copy pasting  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:43:00 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter

I found a smart merit farmer - 2girls Grin

There is a thread to report plagiarism started by LoyceV. Then why are you starting a topic and trying to earn merits in a more smart way?

After going through your post history, I think I messed up with the wrong serious person who forcefully argue with other senior members of this forum.  Huh
2girls (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:42:41 AM by 2girls

I found a smart merit farmer - 2girls Grin

There is a thread to report plagiarism started by LoyceV. Then why are you starting a topic and trying to earn merits in a more smart way?

Where did i ask i am looking for Merit ? See my post history and you will know what sort of person i am.

I think you should start posting something constructive and stop being a third world Signature Spam Super Shit shot poster  or whatever  Cheesy

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

For me, you caught a good one and that's an another style of copy pasting technique that deserve a permanent ban.

As I saw at your Trusted feedback, you got it when you tried to bid your account for a certain amount. I never judged anyone by their past mistakes but if you don't mind me asking, why you keep on using that account?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2girls (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

For me, you caught a good one and that's an another style of copy pasting technique that deserve a permanent ban.

As I saw at your Trusted feedback, you got it when you tried to bid your account for a certain amount. I never judged anyone by their past mistakes but if you don't mind me asking, why you keep on using that account?

Well, Very simple i do not run after bounties thats why i am happy with the account.

Secondly, many New DT members like "The Pharmisct" etc are not doing justice with most of the Users...Judging on past mistakes as you mentioned.

So i am Fighting for all the community Low end members against the lobby of few ............ (I dont wana say that word here...)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: