Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

I agree with you. It's not possible, that altcoins will be stronger than btc. It's too good coin, and its dominance on the market is unquestionable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

We can not tell no because of the technology today there might be a very strong currency be introduced in the digital world, and would surpass the technology of bitcoin,and offer great services to the people, but as of now bitcoin is the number one digital currency and it is on top .
No it is not possible according to me as no currency can be able to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all other currency, and will remain the kind of forever, as bitcoin was the first currency that was invented for online payment and other coins are invented after that,  bitcoin is the first priority for a lot of people including me and it will remain number one forever.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I don't think so that bitcoin will stay as it. It will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency but due to scamming and some crimes that involve bitcoin I think it will be more secured and they will be more strict when we are dealing with bitcoin. Just always remember that bitcoin is the strongest crypto and they will assure that bitcoin will never be outdated.

coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

We can not tell no because of the technology today there might be a very strong currency be introduced in the digital world, and would surpass the technology of bitcoin,and offer great services to the people, but as of now bitcoin is the number one digital currency and it is on top .
No it is not possible according to me as no currency can be able to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all other currency, and will remain the kind of forever, as bitcoin was the first currency that was invented for online payment and other coins are invented after that,  bitcoin is the first priority for a lot of people including me and it will remain number one forever.

Only ethereum can do this but as of now it's not easy. Maybe next years, ethereum can take bitcoin's throne. Until that time, bitcoin will stay as the king of the market and it's already very strong with inredible liquidity.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Bitcoin has a very large community support and it is very popular among the crypto community, it has the largest market capitalization, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that brought in the technology of blockchain, so other coins can not replace bitcoin.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

Nobody really knows. BTC could be the king forever, or in 30 years there could be someone who takes its crown and crypto could be a whole diff. developed sector and everything with ETF's by then. Only time will tell but if there's a project w the same weight as what BTC has done for crypto and the world that could eventually grow to the strength of BTC, I believe it's this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

I guess it could. I mean if a crypto currency will be used for more projects, more versatile to use and much easier to exchange then i guess bitcoin will not last forever. Take Ethereum for example. It's much younger than Bitcoin but it's a close second. Maybe in the future we will see a more powerful coin, but that will take a long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

We should know that, whether tangible or intangible, substitution is inevitable and necessary for historical development. So I think bitcoin will definitely be replaced by another coin in the future.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Ondre

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:46:44 AM

I think that one day there will be one coin that outdated bitcoin. If this coin will be accepted in  the whole world as a mode of payment and when this coin will also be exchanged by the banks with a value higher than bitcoin then this coin will indeed outdated bitcoin.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

Many cryptocurrencies attend to replace, or overcome bitcoin, but actually I dont think, that for now, we have any worries about this.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Bitcoin is the mother coin and it started with the greatest revolution of decentralisation. All the other coins offer something new but all they offer is less significant as far as the issue of decentralization is concerned. It will therefore be extremely difficult for any altcoin to surpass bitcoin

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I also dont think that bitcoin would ever by outdatet by any other coin. I think bitcoin will lead the charts of the most alued coin for a long time. But i think there will be a coin in future, which will be more famous and more used. This coin im talking about will be the coin that will accepted as daily payment method by the mainstream. So this coin will most the time have the same price and will not so volatil like bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency right now.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Overall on the market, the coin that made the outdated BTC is probably ETH or BCH. Two coin strengths and can compete with BTC. But ETH still prevails over BCH. ETH is a pretty popular coin nowadays. In future ETH price may be on par with BTC.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

we cant say for now, probably because its the first crptocurrency and no other currency for now has been able to meet up with the way sellers and buyers demand for bitcoin. All i can say is the future is brighter and anything just anything can happen.
Well yes, I think you are right. There is no other crypt currency that could have met the requirements and fame of bitcoins. They are the first crypto and this is making an addition to them being supreme. Eth and other altcoins are there too but people will choose that one who is most friendly with them in profits. And there is one most friendly coin, the one and only bitcoins.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

You're right that bitcoin can be valuable because bitcoin is a currency with a belief principle. many issues are circulating about the negative about bitcoin and people still trust bitcoin, and bitcoin prices are getting more expensive. but I can not be sure that bitcoin will survive or be replaced by other crypto bits, because that's very difficult to predict
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I think bitcoin will stay on top of crypto currency, I am very sure, what do you think
Betheng10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, as of now. How many of us use bitcoin as currency instead of investment? Bitcoin's investment popularity overcomes its actual function already, ETH was more frequently accepted as a mode of payment now in several online sites than bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the number 1 in terms of price value, but with functions? There are several good coins/tokens that can pose threat to bitcoin.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Centuries behind civilization,barter trade was the currency for all exchange of goods and services.Later on,the gold standard came as the currency.This was also outdated by fiat money which will soon be outdated by our beloved cryptocurrency.Now there is the possibility that some centuries to come maybe another currency may out date bitcoin or cryptocurrency.This is because society is always advancing and new technologies pop up everyday.But for the 21st century and maybe the next century is the reign of bitcoin and cryptocurrency for sure.Bitcoin all the way.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

Since Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and all other altcoins are moving in the market based on the movement of the Bitcoin there is no chance for another currency to out-date Bitcoin as to the current market trend. Bitcoin is attracted by the global community among the educated mass. Bitcoins market capital is very high compared to the other altcoins and also the daily traded volume of Bitcoin is much higher than the alt coins. So we can say that Bitcoin is the king among the cryptocurrency.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

There is other cool features like anonymity, and its not possible for any other altcoin to overtake it, because bitcoin always will have the largest community of supporting it people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: