Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

At present, I find potential coin that clearly competes bitcoin, and it is etherium, As i noticed, most of the ICO's are promoting etherium, and are contracted with erc20, This is clearly an evidence that etherium has a greater chance to go forward, and transaction fee's are much cheaper than btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

This is quite possible, but while bitcoin remains the leader of the crypto currency, and only the air is slightly closer to the bitcoin price.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

I think, bitcoin with cryptocurrency remains as it is today, and will not be distracted by other currencies. So that's my opinion.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

There is no chance to be that, because bitcoin is too strong and it always be the best on the cryptocurency's market. I believe on this coin and I know, that invest in this is always a good choice.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Bitcoin has an economic value, while facebook or other social networking media only that may occur bidding but there is absolutely no such transaction in it. Well, talk about bitcoin whether it will be expire or outdated ? as you said bitcoin can survive to this day because everyone trusts that now is the era of cryptocurrency, and bitcoin must survive and develop.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Nothing can stay this way forever, we need to accept that. Time may come where bitcoin will be dethroned by an altcoin due to the decreasing investors of bitcoin. That would be a long time before that happens but for now, we should keep on investing in bitcoin and make the most of our investment here while it is still on the top.

stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Altcoins may have come up with some very sweet idea, but you will only start finding those loop holes eventually when you start using them the way bitcoin has been used. It can also give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.Bitcoin has a lot of users.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency also does not have that much of potential to defeat bitcoin.

If one will outdate bitcoin, this can be only ethereum with the current conditions. No other one has the same level of trust in the eyes of community. Creating a faster (transfer) currency than bitcoin doesn't mean it will outdate bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

no. in my opinion it will not happen. people today still believe in bitcoin and they still buy it. proof that this support for bitcoin is real. I feel now that if the state has given the regulation then bitcoin itself will also make sure people
In the rapid evolution of Bitcoin, lots of innovation have been designed to add progress and continue to provide convenience and quality of living. I don't believe that bitcoin will be left behind or be outdated, because its developers are aware of how other currencies are upgrading and how technology works its ways. In the past facing world of technology, Bitcoin can potentially go with the trend and be up-to-date.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

There is no chance to be that, because bitcoin is too strong and it always be the best on the cryptocurency's market. I believe on this coin and I know, that invest in this is always a good choice.
That's true! Bitcoin can hardly be overtaken or be outdated because even it's leading I believe that more are still in development to devise as it would attract more investors to incorporate, and more users would want to be part of the community. Bitcoin's potential and strong support is what made it stay. Bitcoin and Altcoin portray different roles in crypto world and both are improving its own system for success, so I think no need for comparison and competition because they both aim for common good.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

That's quite difficult to answer but nothing is impossible. If it ever get to that, my best bet would be on Etherum. This is because Etherum is being explore by many projects because of it DApps ability to develop their applications.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

That's true! Bitcoin can hardly be overtaken or be outdated because even it's leading I believe that more are still in development to devise as it would attract more investors to incorporate, and more users would want to be part of the community. Bitcoin's potential and strong support is what made it stay. Bitcoin and Altcoin portray different roles in crypto world and both are improving its own system for success, so I think no need for comparison and competition because they both aim for common good.
in any case, everything will depend on who of the coins What function does the crypto currency in the world do. In any case, each coin has its own value comparable with its functionality, so there may be situations where other coins may bypass Bitcoin.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Bitcoin can not be defeated by another Altcoin. and there is no expiration term for Bitcoin because it is replaced by another altcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that has gained almost 100% confidence in everyone who plays in Cryptocurrency, so it will not be possible that Bitcoin is out of date.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Absolutely NO, because bitcoin is now a foundation in crytocurrency, If the bitcoin become outdated many altcoins become outdated also or the value of price become low. No one can beat bitcoin or over pass in crytocurrency. Bitcoin have convertion to many altcoin and can used to buy other altcoin, thats why bitcoin is the King in cryptocurrency.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Maybe Now this will not expire by other currencies in because bitcoin is very good, and this bitcoin is the first digital currency created by youth from Japan if the future there is a better digital currency maybe this bitcoin will be replaced by the currency the.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:26:50 AM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

Every cryptocurrency in the market today can be surpassed by any altcoins or vise versa so there is no doubt that if the developers will really work hard on maintaining the balance on their coins then the price will grow even more in the future and might surpass bitcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Every cryptocurrency in the market today can be surpassed by any altcoins or vise versa so there is no doubt that if the developers will really work hard on maintaining the balance on their coins then the price will grow even more in the future and might surpass bitcoins.
I agree that there might be a chance for bitcoin to get surpassed by another cryptocurrency because in the future, we will witness more advanced cryptocurrency in the future and i think that it is not about the price to tell that a coin surpass another one because it is about the features and also how solid the coin is to tell if it is valid to say that it outdated another coin.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is money and same is gold, but who still talks about nowadays? Lol. So you don’t just say ‘no that’s impossible’ cause it is very possible. And by the way, you should know that Bitcoin is not the same level gold and conventional currencies, they are all running on different grounds, so if you’re talking about being outdated or replaced by another currency, then you should comparing that statement with other cryptocurrencies. And talking of whether Bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency, the answer to that should be a YES, but the rate of it being replaced by another cryptocurrency is on a different level.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

There is always a change in every era, and I'm sure that someday there will be a coin or currency that has many enthusiasts, but I'm not sure it can happen any time soon, it may take at least 10 years from now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Bitcoin features seem to be outdated if you compare it to the other coins in the market with their much advanced features and technology. But bitcoin is still on the top and many people are now having a hard time in guessing  who would be the next king of cryptocurrencies. There is no doubt that someday bitcoin might be replaced by an altcoin but achieving what the bitcoin achieved in recent years might take time for any prospective altcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

At present, I don't think that any other coin would beat bitcoin, but there are a few good coins that have got a very bright future such as Neo.

That's true in everything that a Bitcoin has contribute to people I guess this will be hard for some cryptocurrency to sprout and win the place and reputatuion that the Bitcoin started. This forum serves as an extra income for most of the people here and I guess it will be hard for a newly sprout currency to win the trust of the people when Bitcoin performs very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: