Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Ayaah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I think bitcoin will remained dominant of all coins,  even if their are new coin are created.  Because  of popularity of bitcoin and every year comes bitcoin also develops. Since 2009 until now bitcoin are grow n more interms of demand.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Of course it is always a no because the real crypto here is the bitcoin itself and there is no competition between bitcoin and those other crypto in the market. Those crypto are just altcoins on bitcoin and it could not surpass the bitcoin market price though they could move faster than bitcoin but could never surpass bitcoin when it comes to the marketcap volume. Bitcoin is number 1 on it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Note that there are thousands of coins now aiming to be # 1, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO and so on have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, but I'm sure that bitcoin will be the first choice for at least 10 years.

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

No chances for another currencies to supersede bitcoin from the market scenario because bitcoin is the first crypto currency its market value is considerably increasing due to its steady usefulness to the global community. Bitcoins popularity is increasing day by day and its market capital is very high comparing to the other currencies and also its daily traded volume is high comparing to other  currencies. According to the current market trend no other currencies are there to supersede bitcoin  anyway.
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

To be honest, there are no chance for other crypto currency that could replaces bitcoin at the moment.As you know, BTC has a largest community. Beside, btc now is still dominating the crypto market. Whenever its price moving, the other crypto price would follow after then. However, we can see some potential coin that is not affected significantly by BTC such as ETH. I hope that  there are more coin like btc to make the crypto market get more balance.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I believe that bitcoin can not become outdated with time. I believe that bitcoin may have competitors, but it will serve at least 100 years. So arranged his system to 2125 year plan bitcoin is painted.
I am solid fan of bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will always remain as the number one cryptocurrency on the market as long all the investor will keep on buying bitcoin for sure that it will always be the best and strongest among the rest of crypto and for me crypto will always be number one becuse it is the most trusted crypto.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

The coin always has a new change between the coin is always the change there are many born in terms of technical improvements are more advantage than bitcoin but in terms of value is still bitcoin number 1
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

No because so far, bitcoin is the most favorite cryptocurrency of all time.It is legit and secured.You can always count on bitcoin.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

There will be newer technologies that's better than the current one and although it will take a long time but there will be a new tech that will replace bitcoin as a currency. I don't know about the function as store of value but gold has been here for a very long time and i believe bitcoin can do the same.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

all possibilities can occur, but all that is still in a very long process, I hope bitcoin will always be there and not be replaced by other currencies
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

It is not impossible that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency. What is true is that it can be replaced by another crypto currency. If we talk about currency,  nothing and ever bit bitcoin. Bitcoin is not on the same level with other national currencies. It is not like the other countries currencies or what. However,its real competitors are the other investment that we have. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

it can't be expired, because bitcoin is almost global, and many countries are using bitcoin, and that can't possibly happen because bitcoin has become a benchmark.
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

I think yes. If the bitcoin future is not improved then it could be replaced with a better technology platform.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

maybe for me bitcoin will not expire with other currencies because bitcoin stays with its cryptocurrency.
v_Harley

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

It's not very likely. In general, a speculative product with a large market value cannot be replaced, so I will continue to hold BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mikado_

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

This is very difficult to say.

The big advantage of Bitcoin is that it is popular all over the world, and this is the only cryptocurrency with such notoriety.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

My answer is the same as yours, bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will return
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

all possibilities can occur, but all that is still in a very long process, I hope bitcoin will always be there and not be replaced by other currencies

There is a possibility that one of the coin in the future can actually surpass the price of bitcoins and i believe that ethereum has a good potential in the market because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

Well, you gave already the answer to your question..
The only thing I can add is that it is the most unlikely scenario for bitcoin to be suppressed by any other alt.
Bitcoin is the father of blockchain technology in principle, it is the most rare coin which will be fully mined in not a very long time, so I think it will hold the leadership as long as the Internet and blockchain exist.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

I and many other users also hope like that, but we know that knowledge and technology will advance, and if bitcoin developers don't
update or upgrade, it is very likely that users will migrate and leave bitcoin into a more sophisticated currency..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: