Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

No. As of the moment, Bitcoin is booming. Ever since it has emerged, everyone’s talking about it non-stop. In that way, it is slowly being accepted as well by the public malls and stores. Bitcoin is simple that’s why a lot of people took an interest in it. I think BTC is here to stay. If you think about it, most of the people not familiar with cryptocurrency knows Bitcoin, and on top of that, it's the first currency being accepted in some countries. It's like the fiat over all the cryptocurrency. It's really here to stay.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

I don't think bitcoin can ever expire, this bitcoin will never be able to end and can never be replaced by another cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still be number one.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can be outdated because it's #1 because it was first.  You an't take that title from Bitcoin so I believe it will remain on top for the next 100 years. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Refcrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Bitcoin still exists today because it has the advantage that no Cryptocurrency can be replaced, the kind of property that I think is best worth keeping.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

Bitcoin is the current top 1 currency, pioneering the technology of cryptocurrency. So no money can replace bitcoin.
bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Bitcoin will be never go down, not be time by any other else. And in the same year to so that will not have any cash can be replace by bitcoin. Personal point.
leesoorany08

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people like. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost. Altcoins have been offering all sorts of gimmick features throughout the years, but 95% of the people aren't interested in using these features at all, which once again points out that it there is no such a thing as Bitcoin being outdated.

Another aspect I see people complain about, is that Bitcoin's transaction fees are so expensive while altcoin fees are so insanely low. Roger Ver did that too, and he even made fun of Bitcoin various times in his streams as well. People should understand that the only reason altcoins are able to offer cheap transaction fees is because barely anyone is using their networks. High fees = high demand for block space. Low fees, or even no fees = low to no demand for block space (ie, coin is practically redundant). While I don't like altcoins, I do like their presence and the global interest in them. It's impossible to point out exactly, but the altcoin market makes sure a very large number of Bitcoins are taken out of direct circulation, and that makes sure there will only be more coin scarcity in the coming years. In other words, booming altcoin market is great for Bitcoin as well.

I gree with answer of you.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

of course not bitcoin is an absolute digital currency and all this will lose, only bitcoin will still be able to stand firm.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

I like your idea, I'm also sure bitcoin will not be outdate by another currencies, currently there are so many enthusiasts of bitcoin in the world when there are some countries that haven't received bitcoin, have you ever think if the whole world accepts bitcoin, maybe btc will become the world's popular currency
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
Yeah it is good thing to know that you had posted this comment so far I had this also in my mind and thinking also that how come bitcoin will be outdated when in marketcap volume was so huge and aside from that bitcoin is the dominant crypto in the market.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

The matter is that bitcoin is obsolete, the transaction can take several hours, which puts a cross on it as a payment instrument. This is also the jumping course, which at times complicates the pricing policy when calculating them in stores. However, it is still the digital currency with the largest capitalization.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

We cannot deny the possibility of that, No matter how great Bitcoin is right now, there is still a chance of  new technology and innovation will make it outdated, in time. One thing I love about Bitcoin is that it is continuously growing and evolving so it will be hard for someone or for any coin to make it outdated.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.
it is hard to beat bitcoin in market.there are several main feature from bitcoin that make crypto community solid to support bitcoin.especially about lightning network and halving on 2020.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

bitcoin has been around since 2009 and until now there no another currency surpasses bitcoin. just because something is technically outdated and old does not mean that the world will pivot at once to another service. whenever you hear about how amazing blockchain is and how changed our world, you’d think of how you heard about it first and great chances are you’d be thinking bitcoin
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

Its a no because first of all bitcoin is the superior cryptocurrency among crytpo currencies. Many people trust the bitcoin than any cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin falls its also affect the other currencies its also falls to. Therefore bitcoin will not be oudated by another currency’s.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

I agree with this. Bitcoin has gone thru alot of ups and downs in the market. For nine years it stays strong and continuosly gives benifit it its users. No doubt about this being number one. Alternative coins will not surpass the bitcoin this is for sure. And for the bitcoin 's journey, it improvea accordingly to what users wanted that is why more people are loving it.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Yes, it is quite possible. If bitcoin continues to lag behind in functional development, then gradually other coins will bypass it in all respects. Bitcoin will lose its level of capitalization and as soon as the coin goes around it in the level of capitalization, everything will change dramatically and bitcoin will no longer be able to rise to its former height. To prevent this from happening, he needs to improve to eliminate his shortcomings. Just because it has the name bitcoin, it can not always be in the first place.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.

I agree with you, as long as bitcoin can continue to move then bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency and bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. as long as there is no other new technology that steps forward than bitcoin, bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and still makes the best choice for the people to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: