Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

I don't see anyway Bitcoin will be outdated by another currency considering its continuous dominance over other currencies. This dominance will continue.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

Maybe it happens or maybe not.Crypto market is very unpredictable.So we can't say what will exactly happen in the future.Many coin's are available in the market but still Bitcoin is dominant of all.We are observing that many coin's are growing on a decent rate so maybe in future Bitcoin become outdated and some other coin overpower it. But I feel that it will never happen. Bitcoin will always be the dominant one.

Bitcoin is most valuable coin in market and domination in market right now more than 50%. I am always believe bitcoin is worth to hold for long term because bitcoin is store of value and its digital gold
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin cannot be outdated by others because first of all, it is the king of cryptocurrency.  It is also the most popular and used. Bitcoin cannot be replace by something easily. It is a currency not a social network so the relation of the bitcoin and social media has not something to do to each other. The purpose of them is so different to one another so stop comparing the two.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

There is possibility that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency in the future to come, but as of now I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin in the market right now, in the future there might be new technology being lauched that could be better than bitcoin currency.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

I think it would be very unlikely that bitcoin would expire by anothercurrency because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and became the strongest with the highest population. Bitcoin has a greater potential to grow and can become a future currency.
It has power and strength that it never fallen down, bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges and a lot of problem, rise and fall but still we can see how worth investing bitcoin is, bitcoin is growing and it will never stop growing because it has our attention and our support, we are now with bitcoin so never get outdated in any country as each country has their own bitcoin lovers.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

There is possibility that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency in the future to come, but as of now I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin in the market right now, in the future there might be new technology being lauched that could be better than bitcoin currency.
many potential coins in market, and maybe one of them could replace bitcoin as main cryptocurrency.their technology and implementation in real life wuld help them.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin cannot be outdated by others because first of all, it is the king of cryptocurrency.  It is also the most popular and used. Bitcoin cannot be replace by something easily. It is a currency not a social network so the relation of the bitcoin and social media has not something to do to each other. The purpose of them is so different to one another so stop comparing the two.
No this cannot happen because no other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of potential and capability to outdate Bitcoin.Bitcoin has the largest number of users all over the world and it is the father of all the cryptocurrencies present in the market.Bitcoin gives good amount of returns and that too in a short period of time.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know about the profit margin that it gives.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money amd that too in a quicker time period.
Hunusubuturi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

It's similar to the Internet which also consists of several layers. On of such layers can be the Lightning technology which is an off-chain solution of the scalability problem.
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

It will be too hard for another currency to get that position because today almost all of the online earners are basing on the capability and the value of bitcoin the idea also of bitcoin will get you the idea to invest into it.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people like. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost. Altcoins have been offering all sorts of gimmick features throughout the years, but 95% of the people aren't interested in using these features at all, which once again points out that it there is no such a thing as Bitcoin being outdated.

Another aspect I see people complain about, is that Bitcoin's transaction fees are so expensive while altcoin fees are so insanely low. Roger Ver did that too, and he even made fun of Bitcoin various times in his streams as well. People should understand that the only reason altcoins are able to offer cheap transaction fees is because barely anyone is using their networks. High fees = high demand for block space. Low fees, or even no fees = low to no demand for block space (ie, coin is practically redundant). While I don't like altcoins, I do like their presence and the global interest in them. It's impossible to point out exactly, but the altcoin market makes sure a very large number of Bitcoins are taken out of direct circulation, and that makes sure there will only be more coin scarcity in the coming years. In other words, booming altcoin market is great for Bitcoin as well.

Simple is still awesome. Bitcoin may have gotten into difficulties but that doesn't mean it is outdated. Clearly, people are enjoying bitcoin. It shouldn't be missed out because it is more interactive than others.
We shall give bitcoin a time to prosper more.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Bitcoin won't be outdated by any other currency Bitcoin is independent of everything and it can be in competition with no one either fait or any other currency
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Many people worry that bitcoin will be outdated so they do not reduce their investment. But you see, in the last 3 years, appeared a lot of new money, but then you stop investing? Do not worry too much, keep investing!
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I have doubt in my mind if there is one cryptocurrency that can outdated bitcoin. I think all value of cryptos depend on the value of bitcoin. Everytime bitcoin fall all cryptos follow. So no crypto can outdate bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Yes it will be happening afer some period of time when all 21 millions bitcoin has been mined and nothing is left for miners than fee for doing transactions will be higher and people can turn into some other currencies i.e. ETH, BCH or many others.

Abefe1989

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

In the next 10 years this not going to happened because bitcoin can never outdated at all
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen

For me that is is impossible to happen, bitcoin is now running for many years and ever since before bitcoin is always the best crypto no one crypto can able beat it, and i believe bitcoin will always be the number one on the market even in the future.

kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

thou nobody can predict what will happen in the nearest future. but as we can see cryptocurrency has been in existence for many years and have not seen any other development. but whatever happened cryptocurrency is number one electronic money in the market today. even if there would be a new one, it's needs to proof its strength in the market. cryptocurrency has come to stay.
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

I don't find any similarities between BTC and social networks and I don't think this is the case. But the important thing now is that people should not consider Bitcoin as a property. We can see this attitude through governments implementing taxes on storing cryptocurrencies and through people buying and selling BTC like crazy. All of this lead big leaps in prices and high volatility. If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else.

the mindset of the owner of bitcoin must be changed before it is too late, the purpose of creating bitcoin is as a substitute for conventional currency, but what happens now is that people consider trading property to take advantage of the difference between buying and selling prices, if it starts now bitcoin is not used as a paid tool feared in the future people consider bitcoin not money but only as assets, and if that happens bitcoin can be lost from circulation ....
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

In the future there will be many crypto coins born and, as a rule, if good coin they will quickly get large market capitalization as well as they will quickly go with investors in the market pre-technical number
Cidpollendina

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

I think bitcoin will be outdated buy another currency, just if there is another launched of new currency that is more better than bitcoin, that will be a breakthrough in modern technology digital currency, but if there is none, then bitcoin would still be a bid thing in the digital currency and in the crypto world, it would remain a dominant digital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: