Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][AIRDROP]Introducing Prontapay - Invoice Solutions for the Blockchain Era🌟  (Read 3105 times)
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

It`s very interesting project; how will You connect a payment with a parsonal details of the customer? Will these invoices have a legal authority?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noor3866

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

I agree that we need such kind of solution for this industry.
However, the realization of your services is a long way to go.
But good thing that you already have partners so you can assess how your platform will be useful to them.
Everyone is saying great project, mind blowing etc but I'm not impressed yet.
I need to see tangible product so I know that you really have a solid path going on here.
Such platform is very necessary, if running smoothly then I am sure it can be a very promising project. But we all know that a success must certainly show many aspects. As you said that there should be partners who can support everything, so everything from the smallest and largest will be able to run very smoothly. A project must also have a good vision because without it there will be obstacles that prevent it.
gorbatenkoia1985

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Grin Airdrop and Bounty is very cool !!!  Wink
tonyduyanh

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

nice
thunhapthem

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the ProntaPay ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ProntaPay. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
nwwwm

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

oined this amazing project, my opinion is wonderfull, i think we have all to moon, good luck devs!
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I think, it's not too late, because the project only recently appeared.
so, it seems to me, that there is still time, and you can become a party to this project.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

I have a few friends that are into AIRDROP and your project seems to scratch the right itch!
Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

It`s very interesting project; how will You connect a payment with a parsonal details of the customer? Will these invoices have a legal authority?

Yes, it will have legal authority. Payment will be connected by our proprietary platform.

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

I have a few friends that are into AIRDROP and your project seems to scratch the right itch!

You are most welcome to share some bounty, if you like. We have a bounty thread too.

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I think, it's not too late, because the project only recently appeared.
so, it seems to me, that there is still time, and you can become a party to this project.

We started two days ago. we are going to start pre-sale of 14th, with 100% bonus. make sure to buy some if it really ticks you. Cheesy

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

I agree that we need such kind of solution for this industry.
However, the realization of your services is a long way to go.
But good thing that you already have partners so you can assess how your platform will be useful to them.
Everyone is saying great project, mind blowing etc but I'm not impressed yet.
I need to see tangible product so I know that you really have a solid path going on here.
Such platform is very necessary, if running smoothly then I am sure it can be a very promising project. But we all know that a success must certainly show many aspects. As you said that there should be partners who can support everything, so everything from the smallest and largest will be able to run very smoothly. A project must also have a good vision because without it there will be obstacles that prevent it.

I completely agree with your point. We have detailed vision for this project and we have a great backend team. We started promotion two days back, and we have been getting good support from the community. We have partners who will support us, from big to small. Some agreed to reveal themselves early in time, for rest we have a timeline defined as when they should come out in public.

We are starting our presale on 14TH April and have 100% discount for first few. If you really think we have what you think is needed to become a great project, make sure you get a piece of pie early on. Cheesy

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

Nice project and I want to invest in this project around 0.5 ETH.

Our pre sale starts 14th April, 100% discount. Make sure to grab that cookie while it lasts. More information is on the website www.prontapay.io

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Nice project and I want to invest in this project around 2 ETH. But I am from India. Recently Reserve Bank of India announced that any bank in India will not do transaction with crypto currency and fiat currency, So please tell me how can I exchange INR (Indian Rupees) to crypto currency or vice versa? I m eating your reply...

Hey, RBI announced that they will not support right now. But transactions are going through Zebpay, Unocoin and coinsecure. All of them are providing services to customers to buy and sell. Indian government can ban crypto, its just that they are scared. Dont worry, i am too based out of India and I do regular transactions.

Hope is answered your question.

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

Will ProntPay be similar to paypal? There are no other projects using blockchain for this same purpose, so what will be the characteristics of this project that differs from the others?

No, we are not. Our Smart Legal Invoice (SLI)™ will be automatically debited from the customers Ether wallet on the agreed date, due to the nature of crypto currency the transaction will be lightning fast and cost a fraction of the price that traditional companies charge to facilitate payments.

Every transaction that uses Prontapay incurs a 1% transaction fee, which is far cheaper than its competitor's fee. Prontapay's solution is up to 66% cheaper than the alternatives.

After every successful invoice that is processed on the Prontapay platform we will reward both business & customer with Pro Pay coin to further incentivize the future using of Prontapay.

Prontapay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the ProntaPay ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ProntaPay. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for adding us. We will add it in our marketing.

bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project.
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

I joined the project! thanks for the airdrop
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Will ProntPay be similar to paypal? There are no other projects using blockchain for this same purpose, so what will be the characteristics of this project that differs from the others?

No, we are not. Our Smart Legal Invoice (SLI)™ will be automatically debited from the customers Ether wallet on the agreed date, due to the nature of crypto currency the transaction will be lightning fast and cost a fraction of the price that traditional companies charge to facilitate payments.

Every transaction that uses Prontapay incurs a 1% transaction fee, which is far cheaper than its competitor's fee. Prontapay's solution is up to 66% cheaper than the alternatives.

After every successful invoice that is processed on the Prontapay platform we will reward both business & customer with Pro Pay coin to further incentivize the future using of Prontapay.

thats look good but using just ETH to invest and get Pro pay coin make the projet similar to other token project. so if you want to convince me gave me the new idea of this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: