Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new forum coin  (Read 524 times)
echogomodrill (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I propose  merit  system adopts to a self-balancing payment system

For example, the base level of merit is 100 units
if a person spends on a day 10 units it is restored to three units and so on completely the balance is restored in 3 months to 100 meters If a person has more than 100 meters, every day some amount of merit is taken away from him,

who is interested I can describe a system in more details considering it ideal for this forum and introduce new BCT forum coin
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

The new currency will be traded on the exchanges
for example, how can you increase its capitalization

Some company  is going to add bounty program to the forum, they  recruited forums people  and paid every day BCT coins
Bounty-managers can buy BCT from other forum users who do not participate in this Bounty

if Bounty managers need 100 users , they bought 1000 coins every day and pay 10 coins to each bounty participant
if user has more 100 coins , forum system decreases users amount

Example estimates

100-130 coins on account - decrease by 3 coins
130-160 - 5 coins
160-190 - 8 coins
190-250 - 12 coins
... and so on

if account has    
0-30 coins - add 10 coins
30-60 - 5 coins
60-80 - 3 coins
80-90 - 2 coins
90-100 - 1 coin
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

If the user does not write one message a day, his account decreases by  10 coins
if he does not write 3 days, his account decreases exactly 2 times
if he does not write 5 days, the account balance is zero

If he again begins to participate in the life of the forum and write messages his account is restored to 50 coins(half of basic level)
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

If the user does not write one message a day, his account decreases by  10 coins

If he again begins to participate in the life of the forum and write messages his account is restored to 50 coins(half of basic level)

Imagination: 4

Your idea will fail. Now step aside as I (imagination 97, your obvious superior) produce a better idea within mere moments.

How about no forum coin because it's a horrible idea?
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

If the user does not write one message a day, his account decreases by  10 coins

Imagination: 4

Your idea will fail. Now step aside as I (imagination 97, your obvious superior) produce a better idea within mere moments.

How about no forum coin because it's a horrible idea?

It seems you're a smart guy but your prediction sometimes gives a fail
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2262556.msg22948217#msg22948217

Do you have an idea from which the forum would give a start and not joke on April 1
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
Merited by EFS (10), roslinpl (6), jackg (2), LoyceV (1), cabalism13 (1), knuckey (1)

The forum already has a coin. It's called Bitcoin.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

if a person spends on a day 10 units it is restored to three units and so on completely the balance is restored in 3 months to 100 meters If a person has more than 100 meters, every day some amount of merit is taken away from him,

who is interested I can describe a system in more details considering it ideal for this forum and introduce new BCT forum coin

Even administrator does not seems interested for your new coin I guess. lol, you may use the other thread to promote your new token in the altcoin annoucement section thread. I wanna say the same, bitcointalk is meant for bitcoin so its already there in the market.

However, just simplify the idea and write it here in this thread itself mate. Lets everyone check about it.
Literally_farming_merits

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Sir master theymos, we can see that you have 422 coins sir, please stop lying to us. your karma is not showing correctly sir. you are the one who made the trust system sir, you should have the highest karma.
Sir, I have a personal question, have you experienced a matrimonial mingling lately? because you are in the mood. was it alia sir? was nullius there too? my nigga master.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

@OP, why couldn't you put one post on this thread instead of THREE?

If the user does not write one message a day, his account decreases by  10 coins

That would take an awful lot of coding just to get a simple system of that going.
Also, can users go negative? What if they withdraw their coins from their account and then exchange them as they get them if they can't go negative. There's no way to control this at all.

I was just thinking the same thing.
After all we are called Bitcointalk.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Guys, do not turn this forum into corrupt government structure. It's too complicated what is going on now and new coin it is too much already. Everything works fine, why do you wish to make everything harder?!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

Hey,

don't say you let yourself be fooled by his April Fool's joke xD
I'm sure he was joking. (or at least it was very funny  Cool )

Best wishes.
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

@OP, why couldn't you put one post on this thread instead of THREE?

That would take an awful lot of coding just to get a simple system of that going.
Also, can users go negative? What if they withdraw their coins from their account and then exchange them as they get them if they can't go negative. There's no way to control this at all.

I was just thinking the same thing.
After all we are called Bitcointalk.

Account can not have a negative balance
if acc has 0 then over the first week, it increased by 20%

Account balancing is necessary for users to remain in this system so that there are no super rich and super poor
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Bitcoin is a super manipulated currency  it does not have prospects so it is necessary to think over a new currency
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Hey,

I'm sure he was joking. (or at least it was very funny  Cool )

Best wishes.

I'm not kidding I know that this type of currency will be better

You do not even know who is Satoshi . Although there are a lot of hints who it is
And what is possible to talk about crypto currency if you do not notice the obvious things
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

You do not even know who is Satoshi . Although there are a lot of hints who it is
And what is possible to talk about crypto currency if you do not notice the obvious things

Theymos does/did.
Other major members here will know who he is (some of the orignial devlopers like Andreas Schildbach).

And we are bitcointalk. If you want a forum with a currency, go make one, it might die quickly but you've still given it a shot anyway.

Also, we don't need to know who satoshi is, Bitcoin is developed by a team of people now it isn't just one person on their own (a good place to start in finding this information you don't know is probably either the bitcoin wiki or github). Even though Satoshi is the original developer and miner of the currency, doesn't mean other people haven't been involved in its development.
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Theymos does/did.
Other major members here will know who he is (some of the orignial devlopers like Andreas Schildbach).

Dude, I think you're from another planet. You take my statements too seriously, but you hardly know who is Satoshi
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:14 PM
Merited by roslinpl (1)

Theymos does/did.

Dude, I think you're from another planet. You take my statements too seriously, but you hardly know who is Satoshi

You seem alien-like that a forum called Bitcointalk.org would think of having a separate currency other than the currency it was made for.
Anyway, the only thing you know for certain is that YOU don't know who Satoshi is.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

Hey,

I'm sure he was joking. (or at least it was very funny  Cool )

Best wishes.

You seems to not understand obvious things here:

1) Bitcointalk was founded by Satoshi and it's a Bitcoin Forum.
2) If you split the name of the forum you will understand it's pretty clear that it's a Forum for Bitcoiners.

Bitcoin is a super manipulated currency  it does not have prospects so it is necessary to think over a new currency

If you don't like it - don't use it and don't use the official BTC Forum.
"Bitcoin is manipulated" and other farts -> please develop a better digital currency and create your own forum.

You entered someone's home with dirty shoes and demand changes.

That's stupid.
echogomodrill (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

You distinguish the difference between the world financial e-currency and the currency for a forum?
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Look mate, after the merit implementation, there are so many issues that pops up everywhere, and I know if you want your idea to be heard with admin then it will take years to be tackled if admin will be interested to that, but due to this new feature, maybe after six months or years of knowing if it is stable, and I know it's stable, but what I'm saying is the acceptance of all butthurt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: