Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Danks chance to clear his name! (on hold)  (Read 14964 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:51:02 PM

Dank Bank
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:59:11 PM

Hookah Lounge loan thread, no successful scam here but good for a laugh.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108883.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106496.0

Investment in buying dank a car
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99098.0

Dank dream, begging for donations to put on a festival
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128558.0

1-10 million dollar loan for land/mansion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87215.0

That's all I remember off the top of my head. Have fun delving into dank's mind. Don't take a wrong turn.

Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:22:11 PM

thank you for the compilation.

I'm the best investment you can make on the forums.  I've been around for a year, had borrowed at least 400 BTC since then. I provided custom graphic design services last year, sold $300 of Amazon gift cards and have repaid 100% of my loans.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:45:47 PM

Oh and this one.

Where dank reveals his plans to be a millionaire in no time, and can easily turn 100 dollars into 3000 dollars.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48949.0
I can't fathom from your post anything at all about what you actually want people to invest in.  What is it that you're actually going to be producing with the funds people lend you?
I'd be willing to discuss it in more detail via private message if you are interested.  The important thing is that I have a solid plan of action to produce this money, I just don't have the initial investment cost, I may be very much broke after my upcoming traffic court case in which I may lose my license, setting my plans back another year or so.  I can turn a $100 investment into $3000 of revenue, legally, without relying on others.

I am willing to be very generous as far as interest rates, we can work with small short terms loans to build trust if you wish.  I have no intentions (nor have I demonstrated such in the past) of running off with a small amount of money when I can do so much more with it and benefit both parties involved.  Karma can be a bitch.

I don't see how asking for a $100+ loan is irrational when I have a solid plan to back it up.  Naysayers, please carry on.

Loan for a 600cc sport bike, which he totally won't stunt and ride fast
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78631.0

I love dank, he reminds me of a puppy.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:12:54 PM

Thank you. Smiley

I have grown quite a bit since those loans requests last year.  I was naive and my expectations were high.  Though, I don't doubt I would have been able to handle them (maybe not the car loan thinking bout it).

I still stand by that I am the best investment one can make on these forums.  Because investing in me is investing in you.  You get everything you put in back and more, physical and not.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Tulak

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:08:17 PM

I'm planning a comic series featuring dank the wizard. Do I have your permission?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:15:22 PM

Thank you. Smiley

I have grown quite a bit since those loans requests last year.  I was naive and my expectations were high.  Though, I don't doubt I would have been able to handle them (maybe not the car loan thinking bout it).

I still stand by that I am the best investment one can make on these forums.  Because investing in me is investing in you.  You get everything you put in back and more, physical and not.

Unless your name is squall.  Then you get ripped off by dank.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

I'm planning a comic series featuring dank the wizard. Do I have your permission?
Do you need my permission?

Thank you. Smiley

Only to be repaid a much larger sum of money later down the road.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:28:57 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 07:54:46 PM by Vod

Unless your name is squall.  Then you get ripped off by dank.

You've proven to this community several times your word is worth nothing.

We'll know for sure you're doing it again by Dec 1 if you haven't paid squall the amount you agreed on this month.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:39:05 PM

At this point, by your own "you get everything you put in back" claim you owe squall about $17,000. Time is ticking, and it's not going in your favor.

By the way, regarding you giving away money on another thread, I have a really crazy idea that I don't think anyone has ever tried yet. Let me know if this sounds sane to you or not. Basically, what you do is, you take that 0.0002+ btc, and you hold on to it. Then you find another 0.0002btc, and hold on to that too. And basically you keep doing that, until it adds up to 0.420, or whatever, and then you use that bigger amount to give back to squall. That way, you don't even have to do anything, other than just hold on to your coins until it's enough for a debt payment. I think I'll call this idea "saving." What do you think?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:07:41 PM

quote author=Vod link=topic=325070.msg3523114#msg3523114 date=1383938122]

You've proven to this community several times your word is worth nothing.

We'll know for sure you're doing it again by Dec 1 if you haven't paid squall the amount you agreed on this month.
[/quote]
Several times?  I've failed once.  My word means everything, you just fail to see it.

You should see someone for your mental illness dank, seriously.
Oh okay, because believing in yourself is wrong in today's society.  Almost as wrong as the 'treatment' of mentally 'ill' people.

Commit yourself involuntarily to a psych ward for being no harm to anybody at all, simply for your thoughts, and have a bunch of receptor blocking, brain shrinking antipsychotics destroying your brain and then tell me the same statement.

I have seen the impossible, I have done the impossible in dreams, and in reality, and I am aware enough to know life is a very vivid dream.  The only 'ill' people are the ones who don't believe.  The ones who tackle a 19 year old to the ground and stab drugs into him because he won't give himself poison - those are the mentally ill.

You will see where I'm coming from one day.

At this point, by your own "you get everything you put in back" claim you owe squall about $17,000. Time is ticking, and it's not going in your favor.

By the way, regarding you giving away money on another thread, I have a really crazy idea that I don't think anyone has ever tried yet. Let me know if this sounds sane to you or not. Basically, what you do is, you take that 0.0002+ btc, and you hold on to it. Then you find another 0.0002btc, and hold on to that too. And basically you keep doing that, until it adds up to 0.420, or whatever, and then you use that bigger amount to give back to squall. That way, you don't even have to do anything, other than just hold on to your coins until it's enough for a debt payment. I think I'll call this idea "saving." What do you think?
Do you even know that squall wouldn't have spent those 75 BTC?  I could have subconsciously done squall a huge favor by paying off his debt over time rather than when it was due.  You don't even know.

Regardless, you guys underestimate dank's ability.  Squall will get every last satoshi and more.

Tulak

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:11:27 PM

Here we go again. Dank the dark wizard switches to 3rd person speech.
So you are telling us that you benefited squall by holding back the coins?
Roflmao
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:05:30 PM

If you read my text, that is not what I said.  I said it could have been a positive, in itself it is neutral.

Btw, I am a light wizard, thx.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:57:04 PM

Several times?  I've failed once.  My word means everything, you just fail to see it.

Dank - you have proven several times your word means nothing.  Just off the top of my head, you gave you word that:

1) You would pay back squall - deadline came and gone
2) You would have a million man concert by the end of 2012
3) The world would end and you would fly in Dec 2012
4) A giant tsunami would wipe out the eastern united states
5) Coming Dec 1 - another lie to make a 0.42btc payment to squall in November.

I'm sure there are a dozen more times you proved you are untrustworthy.   Not to mention your SCAMMER tag and your negative trust rating.

At this point you can no longer say you word means anything, because you have proven it doesn't.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:11:15 PM

I have seen the impossible, I have done the impossible in dreams, and in reality, and I am aware enough to know life is a very vivid dream.  The only 'ill' people are the ones who don't believe.  The ones who tackle a 19 year old to the ground and stab drugs into him because he won't give himself poison - those are the mentally ill.

Dude, you're not a special snowflake. We have all seen the impossible, and we have all done the impossible in dreams. We are just sane enough to know that the impossible has a rational explanation if we look into it, and we know that dreams are just dreams. Nothing special about that. The only special thing is that your head is so damn broken. Though honestly, I don't believe you are mentally ill, just too coddled, too well taken care of, and allowed to live in your dilusion. The best thing anyone in the world can do to you is drop you on your ass out on the street and force you to fend for yourself.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:12:32 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2013, 04:24:12 AM by Rassah

Do you even know that squall wouldn't have spent those 75 BTC?  I could have subconsciously done squall a huge favor by paying off his debt over time rather than when it was due.  You don't even know.

Why do you care what squall would have done with that money. It's not your money. Maybe squall had a relative die recently, and that money would have went to help save their life, but he is too nice to talk about it?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:17:22 AM

Several times?  I've failed once.  My word means everything, you just fail to see it.

Dank - you have proven several times your word means nothing.  Just off the top of my head, you gave you word that:

1) You would pay back squall - deadline came and gone
2) You would have a million man concert by the end of 2012
3) The world would end and you would fly in Dec 2012
4) A giant tsunami would wipe out the eastern united states
5) Coming Dec 1 - another lie to make a 0.42btc payment to squall in November.

I'm sure there are a dozen more times you proved you are untrustworthy.   Not to mention your SCAMMER tag and your negative trust rating.

At this point you can no longer say you word means anything, because you have proven it doesn't.
1. Okay.  Still paying it off.
2. That was dependent on me dying, which was very close to happening considering the hells angel's and Mexican drug cartel members came up to North Carolina to circle my friends house, revving their engines as they passed, skidding out of the gas station multiple times a day in two 350z's, and to spray paint THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA and KILLRS on the fence.  Yes, I would say they had the intentions of killing me (or at least make me think they would).  Perhaps they realized it was not such a good idea to kill the one who offers world peace by the time I was laying down for them to kill me outside.
3. Actually, the plan was I would descend from the sky, though I had thought this, I never had visions of me descending like I had sporadic visions of me flying throughout my life.  I don't think it would have worked, the CIA probably figured this out before placing a bullet in my dome.
4. If you read the post, the tsunami was according to my 8x+ recurring dream.  Yet, in my dreams the tsunami never crashed into land.  The most it did is drip one drop of water into the beach house I was in.  The tsunami was metaphoric and it did hit me the day I predicted, for I took 60 hits of acid and had one of the most spiritual experiences of my life.  I realized that day, I (we) am (are) the tsunami.  The tsunami was a wave of love.  That day I was walking to California with my guitar changed many lives.
5. We will see about that, I should have coins in less than a week.

Rassah, I don't, I never said I did.  I am willing to bet that didn't happen, way to throw a wild card out there.  What sort of life saving medical care costs $1000 in the US?

If anybody should be attacking me, it's squall, and he's not, so why are you?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 12:58:43 AM

If anybody should be attacking me, it's squall, and he's not, so why are you?

You interact with others on this community.  People have a right to know you lied four times (so far) and are generally untrustworthy.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:03:34 AM

Read the last post bro, I never lied.  I fucked up on a deposit one time.

You on the other hand spread the same bullshit all over the forum even after I reply to it.  You're a shill trying to stop the progression of humanity.

People have a right to know you lied four times
There you go spreading more bullshit.  You repeat convenient little lies like this because people read it and it gets to their head.  And this is not the first time you called me a liar.  I have shared my soul with this forum despite the humiliation and judgement, for your sake.  While all you do is instill fear and doubt in people.

Honestly, fuck anybody who's going to attack me or another human being.  I could care less if you don't see eye to eye, but if you're going to stalk someone around and repeat the same belittling statements, like some sort of elementary school bully, you can seriously just leave this planet for another more primitive earth that'll suit you better.  Because this one is changing for the positive, with or without you.  If you can't change, then you have no use being on earth as it transitions, goodbye.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:07:52 AM

Honestly, fuck anybody who's going to attack me or another human being.  I could care less if you don't see eye to eye, but if you're going to stalk someone around and repeat the same belittling statements, like some sort of elementary school bully, you can seriously just leave this planet for another more primitive earth that'll suit you better.  Because this one is changing for the positive, with or without you.  If you can't change, then you have no use being on earth as it transitions, goodbye.

Hey, you don't like being attacked? 

1) Don't lie (4 times caught already)
2) Pay your debts (over a year without a payment to squall)

I really hope you change for the positive, but your track record says you won't.  Want to prove me wrong?  Make a payment of .42bt to squall by the end of this month.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: