Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia  (Read 681 times)
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

wow! wow! long time haven't read about this project! glad that you're doing good  Wink
 unfortunately can't afford to invest 10k...  Embarrassed
will keep an eye on news) meanwhile can I have a look at contract?  Huh

Good to see you again, AlexBitsS! Thanks for your patience - we really appreciate it! Contract will be on our site soon!

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lancechain355

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Hello admin, i have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell your hardcap faster. Kindly PM me so i can upload you our PDF proposal with introductional message.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

I expect good luck for the business. Advisable website, a rather interesting approach, very good website!
Hello, Gehapsorggast! Thank you as well! Looking forwarf to cooperate with you!

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Hello admin, i have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell your hardcap faster. Kindly PM me so i can upload you our PDF proposal with introductional message.
Hello, lancechain355! If you have offer - send it to our email support@mnry.io please

MarkNew

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

10 thousand to enter?
you promised to reduce the barrier after July1!
Why?
MarkNew, We decided to change the project format and to refuse the ICO format, because there is no need for ICO due to the large demand. At this stage, financing from Minery investors and partners allows us to concentrate on launching facilities and servicing of the already existing demand. In addition, because of the hype, for now we have decided to focus only on the segment of wholesale sales (B2B), rather than retail (B2C, ICO format).
But we will have special offers with lower barrier of entry. Follow the news here https://mnry.io/en or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng

any news Re special offers?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

10 thousand to enter?
you promised to reduce the barrier after July1!
Why?
MarkNew, We decided to change the project format and to refuse the ICO format, because there is no need for ICO due to the large demand. At this stage, financing from Minery investors and partners allows us to concentrate on launching facilities and servicing of the already existing demand. In addition, because of the hype, for now we have decided to focus only on the segment of wholesale sales (B2B), rather than retail (B2C, ICO format).
But we will have special offers with lower barrier of entry. Follow the news here https://mnry.io/en or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng

any news Re special offers?
MarkNew, we will keep your informed.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

The Minery project can be called grandiose, considering its plans. The creators are planning to build 5 mining farms in Russia next to one of the largest hydroelectric power stations - IrkutskEnergo. The team of the project is not very big, which is a significant disadvantage for such a large-scale project.
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Hello,

we are pleased to inform you that Minery is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/minery/

If you want to update information about your project and token, please contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Kind regards,
Tokens Marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: