Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hashfast a real story, or just a story.  (Read 709 times)
cleartime (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:28:02 AM

I purchased several Hashfast miners, then I was starting read the forum and keep waiting the delivery.
But till now, they can not prove anything about the delivery, also the machine.
So how do you think about this company, maybe I can just find a consumer layer to get back some money, or just waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 01:45:31 AM

They say "Expert Help: (800)609-3445"
Have you tried contacting them?
To be honest I have never heard about this company until now, maybe I'm just a newbie in mining, or maybe it's a bad sign :/
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:56:30 AM

Heh, these firms come out with a proposal, saying no worries, we've got experienced designers up the wazoo and SHA engines are so easy anyway, and then the power density or other issues slaps them around like a little bitch. Before you know it, launch date is pushed back by a quarter.

Anyway best advice I'd give to n00bs is buy off someone who actually HAS a product and the development hell period is over.

Currently available are Bitfury and KNC hardware. BFL are delivering the previous generation which you can still order but have entered the gates of development hell on their next one... though armed to the teeth this time one would suspect. Whereas some of the others are still at the "Did that little red imp seriously just jab me with a pitchfork?" stage.

KNC is taking orders for their next batch starting delivery in the middle of November, https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=233 and appears to be the quickest delivering fastest hardware most likely to make ROI at the present time.

Flash

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
cleartime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:06:05 AM

They say "Expert Help: (800)609-3445"
Have you tried contacting them?
To be honest I have never heard about this company until now, maybe I'm just a newbie in mining, or maybe it's a bad sign :/

I had called them, but transferred to another phone number. Then no answer.
petersiddle98

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:06:16 AM

I purchased several Hashfast miners, then I was starting read the forum and keep waiting the delivery.
So how do you think about this company, maybe I can just find a consumer layer to get back some money, or just waiting

I think they are legit, just that they are new and delayed... Their real deadline is 31 December ....... Hope you have your miner's protection Smiley

cleartime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:12:37 AM

I think they are legit, just that they are new and delayed... Their real deadline is 31 December ....... Hope you have your miner's protection Smiley

I brought Batch 2, mean Next year. I contacted them, but they refused to refund.
My understanding is, the policy is hard to understand, and no any words clearly showed the delivery date.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:34:37 AM

I think you should have contacted them, asked them for all the info BEFORE you bought anything, as well as the bitcoin community.  That would have saved you lots of trouble.
cleartime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:19:50 AM

Heh, these firms come out with a proposal, saying no worries, we've got experienced designers up the wazoo and SHA engines are so easy anyway, and then the power density or other issues slaps them around like a little bitch. Before you know it, launch date is pushed back by a quarter.

Anyway best advice I'd give to n00bs is buy off someone who actually HAS a product and the development hell period is over.

Currently available are Bitfury and KNC hardware. BFL are delivering the previous generation which you can still order but have entered the gates of development hell on their next one... though armed to the teeth this time one would suspect. Whereas some of the others are still at the "Did that little red imp seriously just jab me with a pitchfork?" stage.

KNC is taking orders for their next batch starting delivery in the middle of November, https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=233 and appears to be the quickest delivering fastest hardware most likely to make ROI at the present time.

Flash

So KNC would be better?
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:31:59 AM

I brought Batch 2, mean Next year. I contacted them, but they refused to refund.
My understanding is, the policy is hard to understand, and no any words clearly showed the delivery date.

The policy said 31 december is the latest delivery for Batch 1, im not too sure about Batch 2...

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
HearthStone

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:34:50 AM

Did you purchase their MPP? They seems to be in full production and should ship in a month I guess?
cleartime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:19:47 AM

Did you purchase their MPP? They seems to be in full production and should ship in a month I guess?
I didn't purchase their MPP, the real problem is I did not find out the DEAD LINE is MARCH 2014, if I knew then, I will defintely NOT purchase anything from the HASHFAST(or HASHSLOW)?
No matter how many HashRate you got one March 2014, you will not get your investment back.
BFL placed delivery date clearly on their website, then I don't buy them. If the HASHFAST(Or HASH WHATEVER) show anything on their web site clearly, I will not buy!
waltermot321

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:05:57 AM

I didn't purchase their MPP, the real problem is I did not find out the DEAD LINE is MARCH 2014, if I knew then, I will defintely NOT purchase anything from the HASHFAST(or HASHSLOW)?
No matter how many HashRate you got one March 2014, you will not get your investment back.
BFL placed delivery date clearly on their website, then I don't buy them. If the HASHFAST(Or HASH WHATEVER) show anything on their web site clearly, I will not buy!

For 2nd batch I don't think they will ship on March 2014.. Once they have their mass production ready it should be pretty fast...

Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:40:32 AM

So KNC would be better?

IMO best available option at the moment and getting one before the difficulty hits 1000 Million, shows a reasonable chance of ROI in ~3 months. After that, if any of these vaporware products are actually shipping the difficulty will go insane, but by then you've got a paid off miner making "only" a couple of hundred bucks a month instead of one that owes you a bunch still. The bonus also with buying KNC now is that if the vaporware products are delayed MONTHS you stand to make bank.

Yes, that link https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=233 does give me a small commission, and you've only got my word for it, but I would not be pimping it out there if I thought it was gonna end up losing good people good money. In a couple of months you could see me with a cointerra or hashfast or other link in my sig and that will not mean that KNC hasn't been the best buy NOW, it will mean that one of those other guys have come through finally and represent the best deal then. If you want to wait, wait past March for the vaporware to solidify and the price cuts and difficulty shakeout, if you want to buy before March, getting a KNC Jupiter right now looks to be the best option.

Flash

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: