Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] PLAAK - EXCHANGE - FREELANCING APP - INVESTMENT APP  (Read 498 times)
plaak (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:15:22 PM by plaak

AIRDROP PROGRAM

Complete the following to receive up to 30 PLK + additional 15% PLK referral tokens!

Its Mandatory to Join  Telegram

1. Sign Up to Plaak (https://www.plaak.com/ico) to earn 1 PLK
2. Join our Telegram group (https://t.me/plaakcommunity) to earn 1 PLK
3. Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/getplaakingnow) to earn 1 PLK
5. Like and share our Facebook page (https://fb.com//letsdisrupttheworldtogether) to earn 1 PLK
4. Fill out the form found at: https://www.bit.do/plaakairdrop and provide the ERC20 wallet address you want the earned PLK sent to
5. Invite friends and earn 1PLK and 15% bonus PLK per person you refer for up to 26 referrals

Note: Completing step 4 is mandatory to claim your PLK gained through this bonus program and Join telegram. The Airdrop is limited to 20,000 participants in this bonus program. Tokens will be distributed within 14 days of the 20th May 2018, which will be the end date of the token sale. The bonus 15% tokens awarded to the referrer will be 15% of the PLK purchase amount made by the person referred. The bonus will be 15% for each person referred up to the maximum of 26 referrals. You must remain in Plaak’s Telegram, Twitter and Facebook groups until token distribution to qualify for the PLK earned. All members will be validated and verified to ensure that this is adhered to.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbrobson79

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

Check out the website! It has awesome projects in development which will decentralise many sectors. Exciting times ahead.
david778

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

You guys have your own exchange Smiley So I think Plaak will go the moon soon
crypt990

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Plaak has way more going for it than just an Exchange but super Excited about that one the Most in fact the only exchange to give you control over your own private keys and a Multiwallet also? but have just been reading over the whitepaper do you guys realize that it has 5 projects going for it not just the Exchange? Highly suggest you check it out at  www.plaak.com
godofthunder

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

What a great project, this is revolutionary! I can't find a single ICO that even compares to what PLAAK are delivering with their roadmap, I signed up to the ICO and received my PLK tokens already and cannot wait for the exchange to be live. The team is excellent, support is excellent I cannot fault this ICO in anyway, this is the swiss army knife of blockchain apps all rolled into one! Get Plaaking people! www.plaak.com Smiley
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

What are the benefits for an investor?
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

let's wait for good news nice project Tongue always support.hope is real project
Jocolyn

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

Interesting new Project, most people like the way your team is presenting
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Looks like quite an interesting project.

You should check out this review if your interested in PLAAK:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1064/plaak-network-ico-review/
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

The project has an excellent organization. Not necessary to think out anything, everything is clearly written in the rules of the program. Payment for completed tasks within 24 hours. All without deception and delays.The community is growing every day - this can be seen with the naked eye !. In the bounty I have to take an active part in this and many of my friends. A large number of investors were attracted, and this, as practice shows, is the key to successful promotion to the market. Tokens after the stock market. it is necessary to shoot)
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

Hi, I was interested in your project - one exchanger for all currencies is cool. And another team from Europe and this is very important to me. I will distribute news about you and participate in the project. Thanks ...
Denis_Viktorovich21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

This project will be the best in the crypto industry in 2018! Here I am going to earn a huge amount of money, I advise everyone to pay attention to this company and work together with us! Good luck to all ! Shocked Cool Cool Cool
YTwein

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
Viktor_Gertsen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

An interesting idea, I will participate! Thank you for a good project, worthy of attention.
Alexis155

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Кaкoй зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт, этo peвoлюциoнный! Я нe мoгy нaйти ни oднoгo ICO, кoтopый дaжe cpaвнивaeтcя c тeм, чтo PLAAK пpeдocтaвляeт c иx дopoжнoй кapтoй, я пoдпиcaлcя нa ICO и yжe пoлyчил мoи тoкeны PLK и нe мoгy дoждaтьcя, пoкa oбмeн бyдeт вживyю. Кoмaндa oтличнaя, пoддepжкa oтличнaя, я нe мoгy винить этoгo ICO вo вcякoм cлyчae, этo швeйцapcкий apмeйcкий нoж c блoчными цeпями, вce в oднoм! Пoлyчитe Plaaking людeй!
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

PLAAK (PLK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: